• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im decent at brawl now yay

I love playing sonic i been doin well with him too
i think im gonna play him in tourney and play meta against the people that own my sonic
Hope it doesnt ruin my melee game

Gindler

Smash Champion
Still, someone needs to run a tournament and allow individual pokemon to be played

squirtle and zard remains to be awesome, not so much on ivy

edit: CO18, I can host the file on my personal server for distribution if you want (out of my school's personal hdd)
Am i the only one who likes Ivy the most? She's just the **** plain and simple

Sweetspotted vinewhip also has the best sound ever.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=7305

Wow someone tell the homies on AiB to get with it. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I already did a few hours ago. I was invited into the group, actually, but I didn't join. :laugh:

Gmoney, I have fun when I play competitively, so it's a win-win situation for me. I just have to... win. :p

EDIT: Honestly, I'd second Squirtle if he wasn't bound to Pokemon Trainer, didn't have that whole stamina thing, and doesn't get owned by grab-releases.

AfroQT

Smash Master
lololololol you guys are ***** dumb; take this **** even more serious and want recognition over stupid ****

play the game and have fun

i'd much rather chill with all the cool people

who the *** cares if you're good at video games in the real world?

btw, pokemon trainer is pretty fun idkkkkkkk
in the real world no one gives a **** about anything except money.
And this game can get you money
Therefore caring about this game isnt illogical.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea...replay hack, and tags in replay hacks are pretty pro. just make sure people remember to hit z

and you know whos really fun? mario

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lade, excuses.

Your logic is ********.

Experience is only what one calls previous encounters in which certain particular moments are recorded into your memory and can be later called to be used as a base for certain knowledge.

With that,... you failed. You have all the knowledge you needed, yet you failed. Don't let me or yourself down again. You went emo at the end of the tourney, an you had all right in my opinion. Cuz you blew bick ****.

KENYU

Smash Apprentice
Hey i want to try to distribute this hack pack i got at texas lol. It ***** so everyone can have unlimited replay/music/all the texture hacks and I REALLY want Squirtle/charizard/ivysaur to be seperate chars. That would be beast.
Seibrik already approves. I think it would be cool. I wanna use charizardddd.

Hook it uppp :mewtwo:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lade, excuses.

Your logic is ********.

Experience is only what one calls previous encounters in which certain particular moments are recorded into your memory and can be later called to be used as a base for certain knowledge.

With that,... you failed. You have all the knowledge you needed, yet you failed. Don't let me or yourself down again. You went emo at the end of the tourney, an you had all right in my opinion. Cuz you blew bick ****.
I dont have ALL the knowledge I need. Half of the matchups in the game Ive never played anyone good for. I have less real player experience and habe to rely on smarts.

And I didnt go ANYWHERE CLOSE to emo. I cared about my loss less than anyone. I was happy that Reflex could pay for his car. You overrestimate how much I even care cabout winning.

If you're dissapointed then go pick up MK and see how easy winning a tourney is with little/no matchup/tourney exp. Dont rely on me to rep Tampa.

I played better than I ever have which is more important than winning.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
The PR's are wack... the only time the PR's were cool was when I was 2nd best in FL...

now it just sucks..

AGREE WITH ME!!!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im testing you lade, an you still take things to seriously...xD

You failed yet again, should have realized who I was an what id really say, you sir, just got mind gamed into getting defensive an alittle agitated...

Good day =)

Lol lade, much love....you fails!!!! xD xD xD

Gindler

Smash Champion
I dont have ALL the knowledge I need. Half of the matchups in the game Ive never played anyone good for. I have less real player experience and habe to rely on smarts.

And I didnt go ANYWHERE CLOSE to emo. I cared about my loss less than anyone. I was happy that Reflex could pay for his car. You overrestimate how much I even care cabout winning.

If you're dissapointed then go pick up MK and see how easy winning a tourney is with little/no matchup/tourney exp. Dont rely on me to rep Tampa.

I played better than I ever have which is more important than winning.
I think I care about my losses less than you, my wins too actually. Doubles is the only time having fun is even really possible :lick:

The PR's are wack... the only time the PR's were cool was when I was 2nd best in FL...

now it just sucks..

AGREE WITH ME!!!!!
I agree, of course that was before everyone played as gay as possible

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im testing you lade, an you still take things to seriously...xD

You failed yet again, should have realized who I was an what id really say, you sir, just got mind gamed into getting defensive an alittle agitated...

Good day =)

Lol lade, much love....you fails!!!! xD xD xD
Lol ur wack my *****. =D

But those tactics only work on the internet, IRL u'll find I'm pretty hard to get at psychologically. I just smile and I'm like w/e.

parent johns are most likely christian johns
Mine are African Johns. That's even worse lol.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo halberd dude, i wanna play u... so lets mm or something, ive heard ur mk is good n i need to pick up certain things

so mk dittos, falco dittos or mk vs falco doesnt matter whos who in the mk vs falco, if u go falco ill go mk and viceversa, im bringing a tv to gigs next time just for that, ya heard?

I NEED MK DITTOS!!

Toneh

Smash Lord
yo halberd dude, i wanna play u... so lets mm or something, ive heard ur mk is good n i need to pick up certain things

so mk dittos, falco dittos or mk vs falco doesnt matter whos who in the mk vs falco, if u go falco ill go mk and viceversa, im bringing a tv to gigs next time just for that, ya heard?

I NEED MK DITTOS!!
$2 MK ditto?
for April gigs i mean.. oops..

OverLade

Smash Hero

I NEED MK DITTOS!!
I wont be at April gigs, but at the next tourney I'm at we can play several MK dittos and I'll explain shiz as we play. Ive pretty much dropped Falco but I'll play him if you want.

I'll hopefully be at the next FL gaming or WATO.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Mk and grab release will be banned in a year...

If not a full force effort to take down brawl an turn everyone into melee players will be in effect.

Top 10 at Whobo...

7 Mks, 8 if including the ones that dont main him but used him.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Hey i want to try to distribute this hack pack i got at texas lol. It ***** so everyone can have unlimited replay/music/all the texture hacks and I REALLY want Squirtle/charizard/ivysaur to be seperate chars. That would be beast.
Seibrik already approves. I think it would be cool. I wanna use charizardddd.
:squirtle: = BROKEN!!!

OOOOOOO HACKS!!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!

Im decent at brawl now yay

I love playing sonic i been doin well with him too
i think im gonna play him in tourney and play meta against the people that own my sonic
Hope it doesnt ruin my melee game
Y not just play Sonic until U End up owning the chars he's not good against Cuz if thats ur strategy then I promise U ur only gonna end up using MK on at least 15 other chars anyways...

Quick question...

ANy1 kno of a day open in May for a tourney?

AfroQT

Smash Master
Lol ur wack my *****. =D

But those tactics only work on the internet, IRL u'll find I'm pretty hard to get at psychologically. I just smile and I'm like w/e.

Mine are African Johns. That's even worse lol.
Psh hhhhhhhhh your the complete opposite..
Online you rub stuff off but in real life you take everything to heart.

Gindler

Smash Champion

If not a full force effort to take down brawl an turn everyone into melee players will be in effect.

Top 10 at Whobo...

And snakes grenades......hate those things

nevershootme

Smash Master

Top 10 at Whobo...

unfortinuately they say it's still not enough to warrant a ban. which then the argument will be an endless cycle. it's like the whole evolution theory case.

anc co18 is a god to take them mk's on

Top Bottom