• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Equi

Smash Ace
Meh. MK needs to go. You shouldn't have to secondary the little demon **** just to survive in tournaments now.

Finch

Smash Lord
I was gonna post something about Fox ****** melee results but then I realized top 8 at revival of melee were

1. Jiggs, falco
2. Marth, sheik, fox
3. Falco, fox
4. Fox, falco(?), peach
5. Ice Climbers, pikachu
5. Ganon
7. Azen
7. Jiggs

Get ***** brawl

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I was gonna post something about Fox ****** melee results but then I realized top 8 at revival of melee were

1. Jiggs, falco
2. Marth, sheik, fox
3. Falco, fox
4. Fox, falco(?), peach
5. Ice Climbers, pikachu
5. Ganon
7. Azen
7. Jiggs

Get ***** brawl
who got 7th with azen? that character is so low tier

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

1. Jiggs, falco
2. Marth, sheik, fox
3. Falco, fox
4. Fox, falco(?), peach
5. Ice Climbers, pikachu
5. Ganon
7. Azen
7. Jiggs

Get ***** brawl
to be fair, if you look at the tourney results of a melee tourney like a year or so into the lifespan of melee, they probably look like brawl results, but MK replaced with..i dunno, shiek or fox or something

Equi

Smash Ace
Sheik use to be so broken, everyone thought she was beyond godly and then bam, characters surpassed her.

I don't think that'll happen with MK though. MK just has too many elements to his character that seem permanently broken. If Brawl were more complex I'd say yeah, but I don't think MK is going anywhere. Ever. On the tier list.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Psh hhhhhhhhh your the complete opposite..
Online you rub stuff off but in real life you take everything to heart.
Lol shhhh.....

You should never take anything I say about myself seriously because I really have no clue and I'm probably just rambling XD.
hlbrd isnt goin to april gigs??....u piece of ....

****ing african johns
Real talk....

At least I'll be driving soon.

Equi

Smash Ace
epic lamesauce

i talked a bunch of **** to get everyone hyped up and the mods decide to intervene

OverLade

Smash Hero
MK should probably be banned but it wont happen....

Wario/Snake/Diddy/Falco have even enough matchups with him. Theyre harder to use successfully and dont have the absurd edge he does however, which is why there will always be more MKs....

Gindler

Smash Champion

Wario/Snake/Diddy/Falco have even enough matchups with him. Theyre harder to use successfully and dont have the absurd edge he does however, which is why there will always be more MKs....
MKs not nearly as bad as snake though.......actually MK isn't nearly as bad as nades, without those snake is idk

BigLøu

Smash Lord

I get absolutely destroyed by mks, but i dont think he should be banned... just people keep evolving him faster then every other chacrter =0

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm unconvinced Falco goes even, although he might be close to MK, but I don't think it's even, mostly because of how easily gimpable Falco is, but I'd like to fight a high-level Falco before I can absolutely say anything for sure about the matchup.

As for the others, I've no doubt Snake goes at least close to MK (whether they have any advantage on each other or not, I think one thing's for certain, and that the matchup isn't any higher than 55-45 for both of them).

Unsure about Diddy and Wario. For Diddy, I hope ADHD can go to Genesis, because I think we'll really get to see the Diddy/MK matchup work when he fights Dojo, who knows Diddy quite well. Wario is a matchup I think that could be evolving, but we'll see how things turn out. I think Genesis is going to be a significant turning point as far as MK's legality goes.

Top Bottom