• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I would never wanna sleep in a trashy place like Wal-mart.

The Super Target at Mirimar however is incredible.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nick doesn't play bowser anymore. He does once ever like...100 tournament sets lol, and only for 1 match of it. He really only plays ZSS.

OverLade

Smash Hero
it's been too long, galuda

too long

redhalberd's a man for manning up, but isn't black enough to finish his chicken (you let a skinny white kid finish for you? terrible)

that car ride to KFC was sooooooooo terrible.. i was like sonic and mampam got us all good
I have no johns. I must subtract 10 black points from my weekly score. ='(

The car ride was AMAZING.

Walmart pranks wtf.
Im hangin wit gmoney all next tournament.
So am I. We're all gettin KFC.

Gindler

Smash Champion
My bro and his friend spent 24 hours in walmart and videotaped it recently. Think they pitched it to a production company too :chuckle:

OverLade

Smash Hero
To be entirely serious about the PR, what more do I have to do to make a somewhat good standing on the next one?

Money match wise and Tourney wise.

I've yet to play/beat Hrnut, Nick Riddle, Afro, CO18, and GDX in tourney. If I were to beat all of them in tourney or money match at my next tournament and place top 5 would that qualify me?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I guess I'm in a worse situation than you, RedHalberd. I haven't played against 7 of the people on the PR, and even though I won against GDX and Nick Riddle in tourney matches (lost to the latter in a MM, though), I lose to Seibrik. You have a greater chance to get on than me, if anything. :urg:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I guess I'm in a worse situation than you, RedHalberd. I haven't played against 7 of the people on the PR, and even though I won against GDX and Nick Riddle in tourney matches (lost to the latter in a MM, though), I lose to Seibrik. You have a greater chance to get on than me, if anything. :urg:
However, you live in a region with many of the PR players, and have several oppurtunities to beat them.

I live in Tampa, where nobody is on the PR, and there are no actual tourneys that would be valid for the PR. Plus I have severe parent johns, making it hella difficult to attend tournaments.

So you have more oppurtunities to be on the PR, you just have to do better. I have less oppurtunities and have to perform exceptionally at all of them. There's still no reason to consider me for the next PR yet, as 7th twice (regardless of who I beat) isn't PR material.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, you two havnt heard the news that everyone beats me. People shouldnt regard it as an accomplishment anymore :laugh:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Even if I have more opportunities, it's not like I can take all of them. I think I have worse parent johns than you. Also, since you live in the middle of Florida, you have a short drive to anywhere in the state, while I have to travel for 5+ hours to go anywhere in north Florida. My parents are hesitant to even drive me to Ft. Lauderdale, which is only an hour away. Not to mention that they won't even consider letting me go with anyone. =(

And you got 7th twice? Out of how many people? I managed to get top 5 in the last three tournaments I've been to, but only one of them had a large turnout...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Even if I have more opportunities, it's not like I can take all of them. I think I have worse parent johns than you. Also, since you live in the middle of Florida, you have a short drive to anywhere in the state, while I have to travel for 5+ hours to go anywhere in north Florida. My parents are hesitant to even drive me to Ft. Lauderdale, which is only an hour away. Not to mention that they won't even consider letting me go with anyone. =(

And you got 7th twice? Out of how many people? I managed to get top 5 in the last three tournaments I've been to, but only one of them had a large turnout...
Psh my parent johns are worse. Me going to a tournament smashfest at someones house half an hour away requires BSing a story.....and I'm ****ing 18. And in Tampa there are never any tourneys, and only occasionally smashfests..... no johns.

I got 7th out of 100 at gigs then 7th out of 41 at Panhandle Smash. Considering the competition at the tournaments and who I took out its good, but its not as well as I could as plenty of people I'd beat/Have beaten still outplaced me. I lost to extremely good players but those are players I also could've beaten.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lade you shouldnt care about the pr anymore...it doesnt give you any respect.

Its an overrated list used to abuse our fragile emotions, yet you havent realized this.

Why dont you just keep on focusing on winnin matches you should have won...that would be better than always coming close yet failing.

I wish I used Mk, I wouldnt be put in situations that cause unlikely results.

Lade, focus. Im tired of you. Rep tampa for god sakes, stop failing.

You an Elam made me sad blowing those matches.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
The thing is, it's a goal of mine to become well-known, Polmex, and these rankings seem like the best way to do so. :ohwell:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lade you shouldnt care about the pr anymore...it doesnt give you any respect.

Its an overrated list used to abuse our fragile emotions, yet you havent realized this.

Why dont you just keep on focusing on winnin matches you should have won...that would be better than always coming close yet failing.

I wish I used Mk, I wouldnt be put in situations that cause unlikely results.

Lade, focus. Im tired of you. Rep tampa for god sakes, stop failing.

You an Elam made me sad blowing those matches.
I lost to Kismet and Reflex due to lack of experience.

I could easily blame my region for not preparing me but Im not doing that. I have to work with what I have and with that I've done very well.

I only fail if I lose to something I've beaten before. And I haven't done that yet....

Tampa will be repped I guarantee it.

edit:
And to me the PR is simply another Challenge for me to Overcome.

To anyone: Step your game up, and play smarter. Thats my advice.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
lololololol you guys are ***** dumb; take this **** even more serious and want recognition over stupid ****

play the game and have fun

i'd much rather chill with all the cool people

who the *** cares if you're good at video games in the real world?

btw, pokemon trainer is pretty fun idkkkkkkk

CO18

Smash Hero
Hey i want to try to distribute this hack pack i got at texas lol. It ***** so everyone can have unlimited replay/music/all the texture hacks and I REALLY want Squirtle/charizard/ivysaur to be seperate chars. That would be beast.
Seibrik already approves. I think it would be cool. I wanna use charizardddd.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Still, someone needs to run a tournament and allow individual pokemon to be played

squirtle and zard remains to be awesome, not so much on ivy

edit: CO18, I can host the file on my personal server for distribution if you want (out of my school's personal hdd)

Top Bottom