• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL at Pound 3, **Attendance list updated**

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yeah, driving could be really fun, but getting there in 2 hours and being able to get back by monday is a huge plus. and who cares if we dont sit next to each other on the same flight. the point is we'll board together, depart together, and we'll all arrive at the airport together where we can then just start chillin and ****...peace

-hiroshi

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
bus ride: 5-6 day trip. thats 5-6 days off of work/school.
14+ hours of driving. i get bored driving 3 hours with a car full of friends.
where are we going to park the big bus?
whose going to drive?
do you need a special license?
don't you need like diesal for a big bus.

plane ride: 2 hour trip
only 2-3 days missed from work/school
be back in orlando by monday morning.
it wont be too complicated with baggage and stuff cuz all you need is one well supplied carry on bag.

im going with the plane ride.....peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
bus ride: 5-6 day trip. thats 5-6 days off of work/school.
14+ hours of driving. i get bored driving 3 hours with a car full of friends.
where are we going to park the big bus?
whose going to drive?
do you need a special license?
don't you need like diesal for a big bus.

plane ride: 2 hour trip
only 2-3 days missed from work/school
be back in orlando by monday morning.
it wont be too complicated with baggage and stuff cuz all you need is one well supplied carry on bag.

im going with the plane ride.....peace

-hiroshi
1+1 son...............

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
actually, the original Mortal Kombat had Reptile as a hidden character who was basically just a Scorpion clone. So he could be considered correct, though still a bit n00bish not to use Scorpion for the reference.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
actually, the original Mortal Kombat had Reptile as a hidden character who was basically just a Scorpion clone. So he could be considered correct, though still a bit n00bish not to use Scorpion for the reference.
Reptile was broken as hell in the original MK. You could also fight a green sonya who was stupid fast

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Sonya was the first video game character that I thought was hot. I was so young.

I don't see how bus is 5-6 day trip, but I guess that depends on the driver.

Renth

Smash Hero
I think pound is officially up in the air for me cause i doubt i'll have the funds for it anytime soon with me getting a new place and all.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Sonya was the first video game character that I thought was hot. I was so young.

I don't see how bus is 5-6 day trip, but I guess that depends on the driver.
Yeah, sonya sounded pretty hot when she got fatal1t1ed.

mmm, since the bus idea aint going well, I guess Ill "Lord of the Rings" my way up there, wielding a cheese grater.

Pritch

Smash Lord
So assuming that I have cash when this rolls around (which I should), I'm probably going to be wanting to go to this, and I'm probably going to want to carpool due to it being 29834738x cheaper than flying. Who's still interested in driving (preferably people who are cool/not going to drive me crazy traveling 14 hours in a cramped space)? Melbourne? You guys don't seem to be all gung-ho about flying like the rest of these guys.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So assuming that I have cash when this rolls around (which I should), I'm probably going to be wanting to go to this, and I'm probably going to want to carpool due to it being 29834738x cheaper than flying. Who's still interested in driving (preferably people who are cool/not going to drive me crazy traveling 14 hours in a cramped space)? Melbourne? You guys don't seem to be all gung-ho about flying like the rest of these guys.
and those driving can easily snag housing with tope =)

Renth

Smash Hero
I would ride with you, provided i can pay for this **** i still don't have the money on hand to register =(

skrach8

Smash Lord
i agree. but we need to rent a vannnnnnnn. how can we make this happen. the only thing working against us is time. 25 is the required age.

BluRay

Smash Apprentice
the prices on the plane tickets will vary depending on when u buy the ticket.... the sooner we buy the cheaper it will b..... but as long as its atleast 2 weeks n advance it should still b pretty cheap....as 4 housing i say we all share a hotel room and jus camp out anywhere like we do at otru and skraches crib b4 the tourny lol depending on how many fl peeps r goin we might need like 2-3 rooms

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
the prices on the plane tickets will vary depending on when u buy the ticket.... the sooner we buy the cheaper it will b..... but as long as its atleast 2 weeks n advance it should still b pretty cheap....as 4 housing i say we all share a hotel room and jus camp out anywhere like we do at otru and skraches crib b4 the tourny lol depending on how many fl peeps r goin we might need like 2-3 rooms
sounds fine

we need a website by like Janurary 15th

to know where to buy our tickets from

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im in for the plane idea
I have to come back on monday

wato better tell me when theyre buyin a ticket and if u guys share rooms Im in for that too.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm probably going to be driving or riding with someone to get there. And while I have no plans to start a long drive north by gong south, pretty much everyone has to/can go through jacksonville in order to get there since I-95's the best way north to baltimore, and I'm totally down with meeting up with someone and driving/riding with people. I have a car that can easily seat 4, and seats 5 better than most sedans, or I have people I can ditch my (or someone else's) car with there so I can ride with someone, so I'm pretty flexible. Just throwing that out there.

There's a possibility I may be doing somthing with melbourne, but I want to keep my options open since nothing definite has been figured out there and the organization for my trip to FC was somewhat, shall we say... haphazard. I'd prefer to avoid that happening again if at all possible.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hahaha, wow, I just saw, amazing sig. He should carry a speech bubble like that everywhere.

Top Bottom