• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL at Pound 3, **Attendance list updated**

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
he actually found a bunch of cheap plane tickets, so you could ask him about those at gigs on saturday. I think we all are going to talk about it then if we get the chance.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
O_O

whoa, I'm surpised so many people from Florida are able to make it.

Gotta give it to those FL smashers who are able to go to out of state tourneys ^^;

Zoro

Smash Champion
You know if we all get the same flight it probably won't cost the same for all of us right???

HB if you house us Saturday night I can show you all the flight info ish!!!

:colorful:
Sounds good to me hungry box

House them!

shiseiten

Smash Cadet
I might go :p could anibody tell me where in Orlando iss the place you are going to do the tournament?

Zoro

Smash Champion
Im officially going to pound
ive talked about it with my mom and she says I can go as a birthday present
Shes also going with me so if brian hungrybox or any wato guy wants to room with me an my mom and maybe marin then let me know. ALSO LET ME KNOW WHEN UR GONNA BUY YOUR TICKETS.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
All right, so I think we should organize some hotel reservations/how much it's going to cost per person, tru?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Late Sunday isn't going to work, no flights leave early enough for you not to miss a significant portion of the end of the tourny :(

And Otru, I think me, Dark Sonic, and Apollo are going to be getting our tickets soon. When we do, I'll let you know so then we can see about the hotel.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hotel is $68 per night + 12.5% hotel tax in MD= $76.5 per night for 2 double beds. this is very cheap for MD rates.

76.5x2=$153 for 2 nights
4 ppl in the room = 38.25 for housing for 2 nights
6 ppl in the room = 25.5 for housing for 2 nights
8 ppl in the room = ur ***** crazy and 19 bucks for housing for 2 nights

id also set aside like $30 per person for public transit if you need it (thats higher than it should be, but overestimation is better than underestimation)

for more public transit info check my post in the pound thread/first post

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, i am in a serious financial situation, so as much as i wanted to go, i dont know anymore. i would have gone no questions asked, if i had the money i had before. but i just overdrafted my account so i had like negative dollars. not good. if i recover and get some moneez, im still good for this...peace

-hiro

Pritch

Smash Lord
My chances of going to this thing are looking pretty good as it stands, so I'm looking for people to carpool with. Angry Lobster and an unspecified number of melbourne people are possibly looking to go with me, but as it stands I'll probably have at least 1-2 seats in the car unfilled, so here's the deal. I'm not planning on driving south until after the tournament ends, but anyone in central/south fl that can get up to jacksonville (which is right on I-95 and directly on the way for basically all of you anyways) can meet me there and ride the rest of the way with me. You can bus there, carpool in a car that probably can't make the full trip to baltimore, whatever, but if you can get to jax, I can most likely get you to pound, and FAR cheaper than flying there. I also have friends there so I can most likely arrange for somewhere to park your car if that's neccesary - let me know in advance and I'll see what I can do.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Angry Lobster and myself are the only Melbourne people still going to Pound 3. Indeed it would be excellent if we all went together.

Top Bottom