• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL at Pound 3, **Attendance list updated**

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
tru driving is cheaper and i would do it if i didnt have to be back in florida on monday.................but i do have to be back in florida. so i just cant take the driving route. flying for me. again, even if we are not in the same section, we should try to book the same flight. that way we arrive at the airport at the same time and can find a cheap close hotel together. it'll be mad chill...peace

-hiroshi

OTRU...

Smash Champion
thnx guys i was just mad bored when i did it lol

btw i updated the attendance list, so far its 37 Floridians

d4mn FL is gonna rapeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we should really have our own region for crews, we have more than enough good people for it. Should we ask plank about that??

truuuuuuuu

RAM

Smash Lord
There's a chance for me now, I know Drumma Boi want to go. some good things have been happening to me lately, so only time will tell. Hopefully I do get to go thou, cause it seems FL is comming in force.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

d4mn FL is gonna rapeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we should really have our own region for crews, we have more than enough good people for it. Should we ask plank about that??

truuuuuuuu
as long as i'm in it

My first and last major tournament

FL friggin rocks

i love you guys

Plairnkk

Smash Legend

truuuuuuuu
cant, fl is part of the south team. trust me, an all FL team would not be very good compared to the other crews

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I seriously doubt even 1/2 the people on that attendance list end up going.

Also Florida's top 4/5 could compete with anyone. The problem is a regional crew requires 10 and no offense to the rest of Florida but theres a pritty big gap between Shiz, Chops, SpeedN, and Colbol and the rest of Florida.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

Also Florida's top 4/5 could compete with anyone. The problem is a regional crew requires 10 and no offense to the rest of Florida but theres a pritty big gap between Shiz, Chops, SpeedN, and Colbol and the rest of Florida.
well I just need to know where to get good plane tickets

as for the regional crew

iono, i usually place top 3 or 5 in nearly every tournament, but w/e

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You forgot Queen, Smash Mac, and Renth. We just need to find 2 more and we'll be good.:laugh:

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Then there's Green Mario, Rock Crock, and we can always steal XIF back from GA.

Renth

Smash Hero

I strongly disagree with the 2nd part of this statement.

Pritch

Smash Lord
There's a chance for me now, I know Drumma Boi want to go. some good things have been happening to me lately, so only time will tell. Hopefully I do get to go thou, cause it seems FL is comming in force.
How would you guys be getting there? Hit me up on aim, we should coordinate and stuff.

Also, I see manko on that list, but iirc all he's done in this thread is suggest that the people who are going hire a bus, has he actually shown interest in going?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
How would you guys be getting there? Hit me up on aim, we should coordinate and stuff.

Also, I see manko on that list, but iirc all he's done in this thread is suggest that the people who are going hire a bus, has he actually shown interest in going?
yeah, I have no intent on going.

I can't afford it at the moment. Got girls draining me from both sides. :ohwell:

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
can't wait tilll pound!!!
im wanna mm
G-reg
Silent spectre
Jiano
Darkrain
gonna be shweeettttt!!
truuuuuuuu.....

RAM

Smash Lord

Thinking about Flying.

BooBah

Smash Cadet
I demand myself and Cameron(Logikz) be removed from the SEFL list of attendees and be placed under our newly formed crew: The PotBots(name copyright X infested Falcon, all rights reserved).

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
At this point im going to try to attend this. Still waiting for smac and sheikssbm to buy their tickets, then ill probally buy mine as well and be set

Top Bottom