• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
LEEEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNKKKKKKKIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hey is there any vids of a good fox against a Peach/ TL/ Pit (preferably not against scrubs), that are recent?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBvEhiDyiuA

im still alive,and i still refuse to laser..**** you all

i love you all and you know it /blush
marth? more like... target practice :p

54 mbps is a Wireless G router. The real only upgrade from that should be a wireless N router, putting your speed at 300 mbps. However, there should be no noticeable difference in internet speed do to this, as it's damn next to impossible for you to have an internet connection that can actually even keep up with Wireless G. For instance, Comcast's fastest plan (for residential consumers) is 50 mbps downstream. However, you're much more likely to see an improvement in speed/latency if your new router produces a stronger signal than your last. Hell, actually moving the device right next to the router is probably the best way to make it go faster. Well. That's a lie. Using a god damn piece of wire is the real way to make your internet go faster, but people seem to hate on wires all day, despite them being much better than wireless in almost all circumstances.
I think it's that N and tl;dr

but not really I read it all

M@v

Subarashii!
LEEEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNKKKKKKKIIINNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hey is there any vids of a good fox against a Peach/ TL/ Pit (preferably not against scrubs), that are recent?
I could get some of me soon playing a toon...but thats about it. If I was in FL I could get peach vids too.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
whaa just read it!
KJ,CRZ! you guys are coming to dögüsh smash along with calz? ^_^
looking forward to meat you guys here in germany =D

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
i know hes trying to help but...lol

<pmchat_866>: hello?
<MonkUnit>: hi
<MonkUnit>: to use PM demo on PAL
<pmchat_866>: ok im listening
<MonkUnit>: you need to get a 8GB or more external harddrive
<pmchat_866>: ive god an sd card, is that ok?
<MonkUnit>: and you need to then download the SSBB ISO
<MonkUnit>: yes
<MonkUnit>: but
<MonkUnit>: to use the hackless version
<MonkUnit>: you need an NTSC-U disc of brawl
<pmchat_866>: where do i get the iso from?
<MonkUnit>: do you have a NTSC-U brawl disc?
<pmchat_866>: oh i see
<pmchat_866>: nope
<MonkUnit>: k
<MonkUnit>: then here's what you will have to do
<MonkUnit>: 1) install homebrew onto your wii, google for this
<MonkUnit>: 2) get the SSBB NTSC-U ISO, google for this
<pmchat_866>: got homebrew
<MonkUnit>: 3) get IOS things for a USB loader app, i suggest CFG loader, google for this
<MonkUnit>: then you should be good to go
<MonkUnit>: oh
<pmchat_866>: ok
<MonkUnit>: and convert the external 8GB+ harddrive to WBFS
<MonkUnit>: by getting WBFS manager
<pmchat_866>: ill look it up
<pmchat_866>: WBFS manger, look on google?
<MonkUnit>: mhmm
<pmchat_866>: ok
<pmchat_866>: what does the converstion do to the 8gb sd card?
<MonkUnit>: It needs to be an external /hard drive/ not a SD card
<pmchat_866>: oh i dont have that
<pmchat_866>: not here anyway
<MonkUnit>: well, you'll need to go and buy one then
<pmchat_866>: oh dear
<pmchat_866>: ill ask a friend
<pmchat_866>: thanks for your help anyway
<pmchat_866>: so i cant even play through riivolution or gecko either? without doing that stuff i mean?
<MonkUnit>: are you PAL?
<pmchat_866>: yes
<MonkUnit>: you need to install homebrew
<MonkUnit>: wait
<MonkUnit>: do you have a NTSC-U brawl disc?
<pmchat_866>: no lol
<MonkUnit>: then you have to install homebrew on your wii
<MonkUnit>: google how to do so
<pmchat_866>: i have homebrew
<MonkUnit>: get a 8GB harddrive
\(0_0)/
Yeah, sorry if I confused you. Basically, you already have homebrew, so that is one thing out of the way. You need to either get a NTSC-U Brawl disc or get the NTSC-U iso and USB load it. Google on how to get/use a USB loader if need be. NOTE: To USB load the NTSC-U brawl ISO, the harddrive has to be 8GBs or more. Then once you have the disc or USB loader set up, just put private and codes into the root of the sd card. Then you can just launch the game and start playing the Project M Demo! It's that easy! :D

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry if I confused you. Basically, you already have homebrew, so that is one thing out of the way. You need to either get a NTSC-U Brawl disc or get the NTSC-U iso and USB load it. Google on how to get/use a USB loader if need be. NOTE: To USB load the NTSC-U brawl ISO, the harddrive has to be 8GBs or more. Then once you have the disc or USB loader set up, just put private and codes into the root of the sd card. Then you can just launch the game and start playing the Project M Demo! It's that easy! :D
its okay man, I really appreciate you for explaining it and coming here to make it clearer.ill do my best to get hold of an 8 GB external hardrive.thanks again :)

and yeah JUDGE it will be good to meet you in person. I think all the fox players from Europe are going now lol(except maybe one from the Netherlands?) so it should be good :)

Jenkins

Smash Lord
title sucks.

also, horoscopes suck.
your personality isn't defined by what time of the year you were born, dip****s

D

Deleted member

Zero in TvC was amazing.

But...I dunno. He just doesn't seem at all impressive in MvC3. Seems kinda bad, actually.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
title sucks.

also, horoscopes suck.
your personality isn't defined by what time of the year you were born, dip****s
i mistook my girlfriends sign and read a horoscope advice thingy and connected the two and broke up with her,my idiocy holds no bounds

Top Bottom