• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I dropped smash all together =3

Jk but not really.

Not sure if you guys know this but I am a nursing student and shiz has gotten mad hard. I'm taking a serious break from gaming to focus. I miss you guys.

On another note, look how effing cute my new Strawberry themed Asuka is!

Chuee

Smash Hero
Everyone who remembers the power rankings thread should go check the Polt vs Lain vid and check the comments.
Everyone's favorite Michigan pika/fox player strikes again
:troll:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I was still in platinum league when we played I believe. Also when I got promoted to diamond I was placed at around 1.7k points compared to my current 2.5k. So I've clawed my way up since then.
sorry i missed this the first time. That doesn't mean you've gotten better lol. Points go up if you play, whether you improve or not. That's why there's tons of point inflation, and why 1.7k diamond was pretty sick w/in a month after the beta (whereas now it's like, the entry point). Furthermore, promotion is simply having a good enough win-loss ratio (more or less) and you could've already have been good enough (or decided to play more enough) back when we played.

I just want you to hope for your fellow diamond players that you know that you're (significantly) better now than then.

M@v

Subarashii!
Zeton, lighten up man. We're trolling. I am 99.9% sure NAKAT is too. Relax :3

SCOTU: I believe I am better now than I was then, but thats me. I'm trying to get into masters, but I know I'm a way's off yet, mainly because I haven't run into any masters in ladder matches. Highest ive seen are like 2.9k diamonds.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I was about to say....

Sorry, dealt with enough character main sub quitters because of bullies. Lost my patience.

This and just lazy life quitters in general. You know...the ones that whine and complain and never do anything about what's bothering them...?

M@v

Subarashii!
Generally I still use falco more in tourney than fox, but last season I used fox more(got pr'd 9th I may add), plus I use fox enough(at least 30-40% of my matches in a tourney, sometime more pending the circumstances), so I consider myself a fox player, and not someone who uses him as a pocket character. If anything I'd consider myself a starfox main.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Give up then. Others still have the willpower to figure out the real meta game for Fox. Sorry things got too hard for you and your play style.

I could say something about this, but I won't.
Woah buddy it's not that type of party.
Zeton, lighten up man. We're trolling. I am 99.9% sure NAKAT is too. Relax :3
This

I was about to say....

Sorry, dealt with enough character main sub quitters because of bullies. Lost my patience.

This and just lazy life quitters in general. You know...the ones that whine and complain and never do anything about what's bothering them...?
I feel the same way.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I thought Nakat was like, the second best Fox anyway, unless I'm wrong? :p
Plus, he didn't go to Pound because he was sick. I'm sure he'd have placed top something if he went :D
But yeah "I couldn't go to a tourney because i'm sick, I'M QUITTING FOX" makes no sense xD

Chef Fox

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone else realized that TKD, the best Fox and maybe one of the best players, is leaving Brawl for Melee? What do you guys think of this?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Didn't he used to play Melee anyway? I know I've seen Melee matches of his before...

Fox is a good character

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Watching that match of scar vs spammer, I don't see why melee whines about brawl.

Let alone why people whine about just smash.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
that stage is banned for a reason lol.

Also, you guys all need to play Monster Hunter Tri with me ASAP. Much better than playing w/ randoms.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I've come to say. We aren't salty enough we are french fry salty, the Sonic Boards are straight out of the Sahara salt slabs salty

That is all.

Kuares

Pizza
Watching that match of scar vs spammer, I don't see why melee whines about brawl.

Let alone why people whine about just smash.
I dunno, it's probably some sort of new from old game syndrome. I was lurking SRK and they have discussions on how things are different from MvC2 to MvC3. Most people are saying MvC3 sucks with certain broken aspects/characters.

I don't think there's ever a way stop whining from happening.

...don't have Monster Hunter Tri.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

M@v

Subarashii!
guys check my thread for your own sake
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298246

and my **** to the pessimistic sheik boards
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12237155&postcount=5213

Umm that's it I guess. Oh and I'm not quitting Brawl. Being good feels good, and playing Brawl well is pretty addictive.
Ouch. Also Im pretty sure the highest placing I've ever seen a brawl sheik do was, of all people, Armada. He got like 17th or something with sheik at genesis.

Top Bottom