• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Imperial Guard accepts your surrender.
"Stop! You violated th-"
"THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"
"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMIN-"
"THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"
"Stop!"
"THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD"
"Someone's been murrdeereedd!!"

Problem, officer??

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
For Pound 5, are you guys also going to enter the melee or Project M events as well as the Brawl one? Also, Pound 5 seems expensive, I hope you guys find some cheap food!

Kuares

Pizza
I played Oblivion on the console(ps3) but played alot more Morrowind on the PC.

Had this Argonian Nightshade with a bunch of awesome stuff, then one day I was caught taking a leaf off of some plant that I thought no one would mind me taking. Gaurds came running over and are like "Hey, that's stolen goods! Pay your 5 gold bounty and you'll go free."

Decided to pay the bounty and I thought they'd just take the leaf back but no! They took the Grandmaster Mortar and Pestle I got from Balmora, the Ebony Spear I got from the Redoran District, some books borrowed from a Telvanni Library, the Daedric Armour I got from Orvas Dren at his plantation and some rubies and diamonds that weren't even theirs.

These places were all across the island. How do they know what was stolen miles from where they were!?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
everyone should stop playing console games so that more games would be for the PC. Everyone knows PCs are much better than consoles.

Actually moral of the story: If you were going to have both a computer for normal computer stuff, and a console for gaming, you'll have a MUCH better gaming machine for the same money, if instead of putting money into the console, you put that money towards the computer to make it a gaming machine. Plus then your normal computer usage would probably be faster too.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
True story Scotu.

And lol Kuares. What's cool in Oblivion is that it shows you what stuff you have is stolen, and you can get it back afterwards. In Morrowind, it's gone forever o_O

Which is why you quicksave often.

Kuares

Pizza
It's all Megan Fox you know. She always appears on everything for some reason, I have no clue why.

Before it gets to far; Asdioh, Zeton, what were you characters in Oblivion?

Scotu: There's a lot to the whole Console Vs. PC debate than that. The main thing that gets me to like Consoles more is the fact you can grab anyone, give them a controller and play Mario Party together.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kirby and Fo- oh, Morrowind? Argonian all day! He was a ... custom class of some sort. I think he used a spear and some other crap.
Magic sucks in that game. Gotta stand in place and spam spells to level it @_@

Enchanting was pretty cool but required a lot of work or money.

Oblivion is fun... it has problems but yeah. I remembered I was in the habit of quicksaving often in case it crashed a lot like morrowind seemed to... but it doesn't crash a lot. Now I just save often in case I accidentally commit a crime lol.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Scotu: There's a lot to the whole Console Vs. PC debate than that. The main thing that gets me to like Consoles more is the fact you can grab anyone, give them a controller and play Mario Party together.
Had Mario Party been made for PCs, this would not have given any merit to consoles. My only point is that PCs should replace consoles entirely.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Im in bronze and haven't won a single match!
Well I shoulda won this one but the kid went to an island after I ***** him in an early rush then set up 50 missle turrets.
I had to leave mid game <.<
EDIT: He was lucky NAKAT was switched out of his pool :3

D

Deleted member

Im in bronze and haven't won a single match!
Well I shoulda won this one but the kid went to an island after I ***** him in an early rush then set up 50 missle turrets.
I had to leave mid game <.<
EDIT: He was lucky NAKAT was switched out of his pool :3
Really? That's lame. :<

M@v

Subarashii!
M@v i hope you're a ton better now than you were when we played, otherwise Diamond is just a sad place lol
I was still in platinum league when we played I believe. Also when I got promoted to diamond I was placed at around 1.7k points compared to my current 2.5k. So I've clawed my way up since then.

Kuares

Pizza
Wow our boards are freaking slow now, there's like only 5 threads outside of sticky's that have been posted in in the last month..
Feel free to post more, simplest way to make the board more active[no sarcasm].

Many of the sticky'd threads don't have dedicated owners so it'd be good to have someone else to take care of them.

I know that the Q&A should be an FAQ. The tournament and player directory has a lot of old players and results and is too messy for people to want to put anything new in it. Look at me, I've got the video thread. I doubt Killerjaws will come back just to finish the CV. There's been no new MU discussion's in forever. You've got the guide, but I think it could be organized better.

No Fox players got to represent at Pound. I feel horrible to be honest.
You probably would feel better feeling horrible at your home than at a tournament.

Also, who here'd be up for some Wi-Fi battling? Hopefully once I get a Wii next week, I'll finally be able to play online. Maybe we could even make a thread about it and have a competition of sorts.

M@v

Subarashii!
No Fox players got to represent at Pound. I feel horrible to be honest.
I would of went if I didn't have class Monday. But Penn State will never cancel class, even if the apocalypse is upon us. Trufax.

You going to COT5? I plan to.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Feel free to post more, simplest way to make the board more active[no sarcasm].

Many of the sticky'd threads don't have dedicated owners so it'd be good to have someone else to take care of them.

I know that the Q&A should be an FAQ. The tournament and player directory has a lot of old players and results and is too messy for people to want to put anything new in it. Look at me, I've got the video thread. I doubt Killerjaws will come back just to finish the CV. There's been no new MU discussion's in forever. You've got the guide, but I think it could be organized better.

You probably would feel better feeling horrible at your home than at a tournament.

Also, who here'd be up for some Wi-Fi battling? Hopefully once I get a Wii next week, I'll finally be able to play online. Maybe we could even make a thread about it and have a competition of sorts.
I supposen other news we definitely should get back to mu discussions. I want to make them as accurate as possible.
I would of went if I didn't have class Monday. But Penn State will never cancel class, even if the apocalypse is upon us. Trufax.

You going to COT5? I plan to.
Yes I definitely have to attend that tournament no matter what.

Top Bottom