• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

D0N

Smash Ace
I think the matchup is even-bad for DK, but I suck at it and don't play it often.

Iblis: I honostly don't think you're that great at the matchup.
Nakat: You would probly 2 stock me from what I've seen.

I've never seen or played the others so I don't know... But I don't want to talk about that, I just wanted to see if anyone could come up with an explanation. No hacks were used.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I think the matchup is even-bad for DK, but I suck at it and don't play it often.

Iblis: I honostly don't think you're that great at the matchup.
Nakat: You would probly 2 stock me from what I've seen.

I've never seen or played the others so I don't know... But I don't want to talk about that, I just wanted to see if anyone could come up with an explanation. No hacks were used.
Play me again :oneeye:

I really don't remember the last time we played, but I'll do a NAKAT and complete my Vendetta.

Iirc I beat Mike's DK back when he actually used him

D0N

Smash Ace
I think Mike would say otherwise if you are talking about non friendlies but I don't know his record with you lol. We played during the end of the summer at WABA in pools and you lost 0-2 both games last stock (Dont remember % and I dont recall any SDs on either side). GGs no rematch :coolmonke

By that last part I mean by the time I see you again I'll be way too out of practice for it to matter... unless you still lose.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I think Mike would say otherwise if you are talking about non friendlies but I don't know his record with you lol. We played during the end of the summer at WABA in pools and you lost 0-2 both games last stock (Dont remember % and I dont recall any SDs on either side). GGs no rematch :coolmonke

By that last part I mean by the time I see you again I'll be way too out of practice for it to matter... unless you still lose.
Get into practice no johns! :awesome:

Kuares

Pizza
I've already done it.
Since you've played Will and know how he uses the Donkey Kong, would you mind being more specific on why the match is even?

What's the general flow of the match in your opinion and how does it end up being close? I'm genuinely curious.

D

Deleted member

Aww... Poor Kuares.

::the wolf hugs the fox tightly before he drags him into his home, serving him a pot of fresh brewed chai tea.::

Kuares

Pizza
"Yeah, we don't need Peach to have tea!" he said as grabbed the cup. Kuares looked around Auspher's house "You've got a nice place here." commented the fox as he took another sip of tea.

D

Deleted member

"I manage". ::He smiled and sipped from his cup.:: "So are you getting over your recent traumatic experience?"

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
We should get a role playing thread or something to see how many people will join in with their crazy creativity.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I don't mind and my connection is really great. I use to hate wifi after I was fully into the offline scene, but like two weeks ago I realized wifi is where I started so why abandon it?. Real talk though I play it for fun now and I get bored sometimes so I get online and help people practice or I just play allbrawl through wifi. Iblis knows about that hype!

Top Bottom