• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

D

Deleted member

"FINE!" ::He takes the frying pan from Peach's hands and heads back into the house. Soon, the scent of a well cooked dinner begins wafting from the house.:: "Gay fur doing a woman's job. I see how it is..."

Kuares

Pizza
They kintehr'd on the path that brought them to that neck of the woods. The raine had stopped and it was dark. The only thing the had for light were stars of Orion, which were abnormally bright that night. The group had thought they were lost but Uzi dehfinitly knew how to navigate by the stars and got them back home.

Auspher was shaky when he saw where his new friend lived. He did not expect a lavish mansion, with goldenadeptlymade door frames and windows to match.

After they walked past the Gates and into the house, they all went to the kitchen because they were very hungry after the long day. Auspher tried to tink around with one thing or anther. Uzi was busy making browny's, Kuares was trying to take advantage of the situation and steal some but hesam trying so he kicked him out of the kitchen and was told to go play with Auspher until food was ready. Aunt Metroidora was made adhdelicious salad and soon they had everything lain across the table ready to eat.

Can you count them all?

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Official Allies to Lucario, Yoshi, and Wolf Boards.
possible allies to Peach boards.

fox boards RP? wat?

ilikewherethisthreadisgoing.png

"something smell good o3o." so i sit down to enjoy a meal made by my new furry friends.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
you play a character that it's smartest options is to camp and grab, which is pretty much predictable.

You can better your meta game by switching through the entire cast of characters and learning each characters strengths and weaknesses. That will help you read people a lot more better, especially if you play a character that is a tough match up for you. You also have the problem where if someone catches on with something you like to do, whether its a certain kill move or combo, they will bait the living crap out of that attack approach.

Just sit back a bit and poke at the other player a bit(performing 1 or 2 moves out of a combo instead of doing the whole thing in this game is a MAJOR mix up by the way), until you find that opening. The combo and or kill will open up to you. Sakurai made this possible in any mu.

Oh, and if you want Zeton status mind games, do dumb smart stuff. Experiment. Take risks. It's only a game. A perfect example is doing a fsmash after peforming a double jab with fox, especially if you know they like to roll away or spot dodge the upcoming grab.

-thinks this thread is terribad now and leaves- ._. and I thought Foxes were okay ppl..
@Jowii - I should of warned you lol, relax though it's not as bad as you think. In real life the fox mains are amazingly chill friendly people. (I mean come on some of us come from a community of furries in which most are quite friendly.)

Chuee

Smash Hero
apparently Yui tied for 2nd (with nietono) in some ten man round robin in japan. His record was 7/2 lost to nietono and Ikeda (ZSS who got 10th LOL)

D

Deleted member

::Auspher sat down in between Kuares and Uzi and immediately began to devour his food, being extremely hungry. He was done eating and had a full belly within minutes, and soon had run off to another part of the mansion to find some video games to play.::

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
::mc-killa begins looking for a bathroom after chowing down 1337 tacos and stumbles upon Auspher playing Power Stone 2 on a Dreamcast. completely disregarding the fact of going to the bathroom or realizing a Dreamcast even still exists, he sits next to him and begins playing.::

D

Deleted member

::The Wolf looks over to mc-killa and nods.:: "Dreamcast was awesome. Kinda sad they quit making them..." ::He looked back towards the screen and continued playing, now playing against mc-killa.::

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
the last couple pages of this thread really hurt me

i was expecting this from the lucarios, but not the foxy boards :(

smh sons, smh...

loli is cool though \o/

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Oh my God, never rap again. Ever.
iblis can kill it if he tries. don't hate
"FINE!" ::He takes the frying pan from Peach's hands and heads back into the house. Soon, the scent of a well cooked dinner begins wafting from the house.:: "Gay fur doing a woman's job. I see how it is..."
stfu
They kintehr'd on the path that brought them to that neck of the woods. The raine had stopped and it was dark. The only thing the had for light were stars of Orion, which were abnormally bright that night. The group had thought they were lost but Uzi dehfinitly knew how to navigate by the stars and got them back home.

Auspher was shaky when he saw where his new friend lived. He did not expect a lavish mansion, with goldenadeptlymade door frames and windows to match.

After they walked past the Gates and into the house, they all went to the kitchen because they were very hungry after the long day. Auspher tried to tink around with one thing or anther. Uzi was busy making browny's, Kuares was trying to take advantage of the situation and steal some but hesam trying so he kicked him out of the kitchen and was told to go play with Auspher until food was ready. Aunt Metroidora was made adhdelicious salad and soon they had everything lain across the table ready to eat.

Can you count them all?
stfu
::mc-killa begins looking for a bathroom after chowing down 1337 tacos and stumbles upon Auspher playing Power Stone 2 on a Dreamcast. completely disregarding the fact of going to the bathroom or realizing a Dreamcast even still exists, he sits next to him and begins playing.::
STFU.

ALL of YOU.

SHUT THE **** UP.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Most activity here in awhile...

Rap was still the best, better than the rest of this mess.

Oh yeah I got you tomorrow Jenkins. I'm too tired from screaming Green&Yellow at people to write a response to you.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Most activity here in awhile...

Rap was still the best, better than the rest of this mess.

Oh yeah I got you tomorrow Jenkins. I'm too tired from screaming Green&Yellow at people to write a response to you.
lol ight. Bring your A game homie

Ahh Jenkins. You always give me something to smile about. So yeah, hey again dudes........
and Jenkins

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I want it so bad. I have no inclination towards the actual metagame at this point so I'm just choosing some of my favorite fighters:

Spiderman, Viewtiful Joe, Amaterasu.

I'm concerned about the lack of a Megaman character... (not Zero)

Top Bottom