• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

You appear to be attracted to certain homosexual boards. Can I assume this is some kind of message?

I really do have to agree with TKD here. If you dislike being in the BBR Cloud you really should just drop out of it. You won't lose any credibility here, if anything you'll gain it.

Oh and that picture is amazing Savon D:.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
i dont want fox to be treated as a door mat. its not that i hate it either, just arguing more than id like to :/

besides...i like the purple name

Savon

Smash Ace
i dont want fox to be treated as a door mat. its not that i hate it either, just arguing more than id like to :/

If you don't want Fox to be treated as a door mat, then WIN! That is what I plan on doing. I am intense training mode to get my Fox prepared for WHOBO. People looked down at Sonic for the longest time, but he has way more respect now.

The only way to get that respect is to win win win no matter what. Have money on your mind cause you could never give it up, and everytime you walk up in a tourney everybodies heads go UP..................AND THEY STAY THERE!!!!!

Zhamy

Smash Champion

Don't waste your time with BBR. No other fighting game community has an equivalent, and it's really ****ing weird. So many sheeple playing Brawl wasting time arguing about what a rather arbitrary board of people think instead of just getting better, playing, and holding their own opinions.

crifer

Smash Lord
So as previously posted by Iblis what do you guys think of my new tournament set vs Will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF_XQMau23I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMMq_awBi_Y
You almost played the MU perfect, and I know what I´m saying since I main both DK and Fox.
And this set also shows why I think that the Fox DK MU is 60:40 for Fox. btw I love Will´s DK, he is amazing :-)
You played a good camping, running away game which probably frustrated Will and punished his approaches with fair/dair. fair ***** DK.
Game 2 was played better by Will, but still you beat him by pretty big lead.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

I dunno if Fox and Peach have the best relationship.
I think my pic suggests otherwise.

That's my iPhone wallpaper.

:O

first the Yoshi's, now you guys!?

i wonder if wolf and falco boards are as homo as you guys >.>
It's a shocker? I'm pretty sure almost everyone in here is gay lol There's only a small part that isn't, like me etc. =P

I prefer the ones with Peach
That's great!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Whoa.

Whoawhoawhoa.

I've definitely got to be more careful coming to the Fox boards.

So anyways, every now and then I come back and try to pick up Fox again. Then I remember that Pikachu exists.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
oh yea ESAM lives in FL (soon to be GA T.T) and pikapika lives in NY...so unless youre going to NY or something, lol idk what you are complaining for.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lulz, at people calling us gay and lol at those of us who care.

Saying you want to avoid the boards cause we're "gay" is highly intolerable. But hey, if you were raised with that kind of lifestyle, I don't really think it would be productive to have you around.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Whoa wtf, I'm not gay *****
Did you just call me a *****? :p

Lulz, at people calling us gay and lol at those of us who care.

Saying you want to avoid the boards cause we're "gay" is highly intolerable. But hey, if you were raised with that kind of lifestyle, I don't really think it would be productive to have you around.
Making an assumption =/= Calling you gay :p

I personally don't mind, i'm just assuming on what i'm seeing lol idk what mc-killa thinks though. :p

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Rookie taught me the mu when I lost to him. DK's shield isn't that great so at the right moments I knew when to shield pressure him with dair. Not only that you don't see to many Fox's thinking "oh hey will my opponent expect me to dair right after I've already done it? Mindgames <3 rookie."

D

Deleted member

The BBR treats Fox like a door mat? Aren't you talking about Wolf?

And Killerjaws, are you in the furry group? :3

Also, I'm gay. >_>

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

I dunno if Fox and Peach have the best relationship.
dude it could work out.
so about that NAKAT learning the DK matchup >_>
ouch.

first the Yoshi's, now you guys!?

i wonder if wolf and falco boards are as homo as you guys >.>
\(o_o)/

That picture was just uncalled for. I mean REALLY?
\(o_o)/
Well, umm...don't do it? Seriously.
hey your name is no longer purple

door mat? Nobody cares what people say about x character, it won't change a thing in an actual tournament.

Speaking of homosexuality, I almost wish I were gay so I wouldn't have to trouble with girls.

Seriously, what is it about me that screams "friendzone?" Am I just too nice to be likable in the way that I want? :[

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
This. Not attempting to troll here, just showing why the topic title is what it is. Also, if you guys don't mind, could you please change the topic title? I'm not really fond of being in the topic title when I really didn't do anything. I don't know, it just kind of bothers me. :/

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
>_> I'm switching my main from Kirby to Fox. I'll be lurking for now while I figure out the damn timing for illusion cancel and SHTL.

Top Bottom