• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hey guys, the lucas and ness's think they have a 60-40 MU on us, lol
*insert post making fun of those poor fools*

So guys, have I ever mentioned the most frustrating thing about Fox, for me? The fact that practically NOBODY plays him, but whenever you go up against a good player they're like "lolz I have lots of Fox experience!!"

and i'm like HOW

*insert post making fun of those poor fools*

So guys, have I ever mentioned the most frustrating thing about Fox, for me? The fact that practically NOBODY plays him, but whenever you go up against a good player they're like "lolz I have lots of Fox experience!!"

and i'm like HOW
It isnt just for Fox. Us Samuses get it haaaard. "I've got tons of Samus experience"... WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
*sigh* I have a knack for not acknowledging things for what they're worth. Compared to what I've seen some serious trolls do, I feel all we did was sit back and play a little joke. If that warrants a trolling title then... okay, I guess.

Kuares

Pizza
I'd vote no, as I've already conformed to my communities standard of Jin Avatar's as well as Troll Faces being overused for quite a fair amount of time.

I would like it if someone were to give feedback on the write-up I did on the Pikachu Match-up thread I bumped a day ago.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Troll Faces being overused for quite a fair amount of time.
Agree :3.
I would like it if someone were to give feedback on the write-up I did on the Pikachu Match-up thread I bumped a day ago.
I commend you on trying to get it up to speed again, I'm personally sorry I can't help out that much...
I dunno about Lucas (doubt it), but I can argue for Ness. :awesome:
Hmm... I played Lucas a bit myself, he does have some favorable properties in the Fox MU. Although I would like to hear your argument first for Ness :).

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hmm... I played Lucas a bit myself, he does have some favorable properties in the Fox MU. Although I would like to hear your argument first for Ness :).
Before I get into my stuff, I gotta ask, what do you personally think it is, and why is that so? What does Fox have that completely trashes Ness?

(I'm not going to troll, I just want to know why you guys feel so strongly).

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Ah, nah it's cool. I'll just wait for your next matchup thing to roll around. Sorry for the rudeness.

When is Starfox gonna be on the Wii anyways?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
When is Starfox gonna be on the Wii anyways?
Tomorrow.

And let's be rebels and discuss the matchup here since the thread's been slow anyway and no johns. Who knows when a matchup thread will be made?

So, Kniy says that Ness' Fair, Uptilt, and Bthrow are major factors in this matchup, since Uptilt beats Fox's Dair, and Fair beats stuff and prevents upsmash sometimes. Maybe she can go into more detail since I'm not a Ness main.

Personally I feel the matchup is close to even. Magnet shuts down Fox's camping options, but that's when baiting magnets comes into play.

..personally I don't really like matchup discussions since even though x beats y, that doesn't factor in baiting etc.
For example, Ness outprioritizes Fox in almost every category, yet so does Falco and that matchup is even. Fox's strengths lie not in priority, but in his speed and mixup game.

I also think he pretty much beats Ness on the ground, in terms of grabs, tilts, and jabs. What say you?

Also we should take this to a matchup discussion thread.

M@v

Subarashii!
In all serious about the starfox thing; its been confirmed that a starfox wii is on the drawing boards; but that of course could mean years T_T

Top Bottom