• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Savon

Smash Ace
Numah 5 thinks that there should be a should be a rule or a spoiler warning or somethin for furry pictures of any sort. I thought the SONIC boards were bad.

Kuares

Pizza
Since I main Fox but am not a furry, does that make me a closet furry?
No, hopefully my analogy works but becoming a furry, at least on SWF, is kind of like the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion. Once you've displayed your furryness, you will be visited by SWF's "Lucien" and there you will be given a choice to become apart of the family or go on as if nothing happened. Nothing to complicated.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
No, hopefully my analogy works but becoming a furry, at least on SWF, is kind of like the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion. Once you've displayed your furryness, you will be visited by SWF's "Lucien" and there you will be given a choice to become apart of the family or go on as if nothing happened. Nothing to complicated.
wut

10wuts

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
No, hopefully my analogy works but becoming a furry, at least on SWF, is kind of like the Dark Brotherhood in Oblivion. Once you've displayed your furryness, you will be visited by SWF's "Lucien" and there you will be given a choice to become apart of the family or go on as if nothing happened. Nothing too* complicated.
this. lmao

also, fixed.

The BBR treats Fox like a door mat? Aren't you talking about Wolf?

And Killerjaws, are you in the furry group? :3

Also, I'm gay. >_>
No. I should be, but I'm not. See, when I join furry groups, they always post pictures of these random furs that I just don't find in the slightest bit appealing.

Oh, and Bisexual.

We should see a change to the title soon.
Sorry what did you want it to be changed to? I slept for a while and missed two pages of discussion.

>_> I'm switching my main from Kirby to Fox. I'll be lurking for now while I figure out the damn timing for illusion cancel and SHTL.
A step in the right direction. Pick up MK as a secondary and you're good to go.

Hey KillerJawz, could you do me a favor and record this plz?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3EWGER3A
You know theres a thread dedicated to recording things right? You can find it in the videos section iirc.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
OH, I have a Dazzle, so i'm going to start recording things. Though sadly, I can't record WHILE having battles on Wi-Fi or shiz. Since the only way to do that is for my bro to let me use his Laptop, and he's selfish and won't let me use it. :p

General recording thread? See, I didn't know that. I'm used to Dark Energy and Kinzer recording for me. I asked Iblis who could record in the Fox boards and he threw your name out.
Oh I didn't say I wouldn't record, I just said that thread existed.

Nestec

Smash Ace
I think Fox should have been able to wear his Assault uniform in this game...

:green:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol good game Kuares. Faking a conversation with me that I actually implied having in place of Iblis. Now how am I going to clear my name?

Oh wait that's right.

My should name appear as: Joaquín Magaña

Not: Joaquin Magana

Upsmash me if I'm lying.

Kuares

Pizza
If you say so...

Now you know everyone in my contacts, my OS, and the time I took the Screen Print

Edit: There he is.

Top Bottom