• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Savon

Smash Ace
This is getting out of control.....

There is going to be a Fox civil war soon between the Furries and the Anti-Furries. Blood, tears, and fur of epic proportions shall be shed

Savon

Smash Ace
Fox was using the hunters blaster against him. Fox obviously was born with this innate talent.

Next thing you know they are gonna be in the wild stealing guns trying to SHTL

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I lurk this board because I'm learning Fox right now, >_> but you guys are weird. I fear that even while I main Fox, I'll never be able to read the FGD because of the furry war.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
ok guys.

so i have a box

and me and one of you each put in $20, so it now has $40 in it.

you then buy the box off me for only $30, so you buy back you $20 for $30, plus a bonus $20.

I take your $30 for my $20. and we both walk away with a $10 profit.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ok guys.

so i have a box

you then buy the box off me for only $30, so you buy back you $20 for $30, plus a bonus $20.

you're an idiot. Or at least anyone who trades $30 for $20 (thinking they're getting $40) is.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
screw you guys. i'll steal office supplies if I want. And **** the boss' daughter.

;D

Kuares

Pizza
ok guys.

so i have a box

If 8 people put the $20 in a box, had an auction for it, and the money that went to buy the box went to the other 7 people, at what price would the 7 people start to gain money?

...What if it was split up between the 8 after the auction?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
ok guys.

so i have a box

Upon further investigation, I have come to a conclusion. You'll note that by me putting in the same amount of money as you into the box, it's equally ours, so I own it just as much as you. Therefore, instead of me paying $30 to you for the box, we should each have to pay each other $15 for half the box. This results in each of us paying $15 to get both half the box ($20 each) and the other person's $15 from their half-of-box purchase. When you break that down, that means we each pay the other $15 to get $35, or we each profit $20, twice the profit proposed by your method.

If 8 people put the $20 in a box, had an auction for it, and the money that went to buy the box went to the other 7 people, at what price would the 7 people start to gain money?

...What if it was split up between the 8 after the auction?
$140 for the price of the box and up, meaning that at the point the other 7 people gain money, the purchaser breaks even, the case is the same for splitting it 8 ways.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
you're an idiot. Or at least anyone who trades $30 for $20 (thinking they're getting $40) is.
actually, he's spending $50 for $40. After reading it and seeing your post, I was also confused for a while.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
ok guys.

so i have a box

Troll logic? I lyk.

Savon

Smash Ace
I would love for you to explain to me how xIblisx. I am so sick of my friends picking Pikachu when they do not feel like fighting my Fox.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
1. Tell them to keep trying to regrab you after 105% precent
2. DI the Usmash to the side and momentum cancel
3. If they try to thunder shine
4. Eat tjolts until 55%
5. Space outside of pika's grab range it's poo
6. Camp Smashville Platform

Try any of those

:awesome:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Just kill the pika 3 times before he can grab you, that's the best way IMO, and I always have the cutest avatar in here, thus making me always right.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Okay do you want to know my strategy for beating Pikachu? It's the same one I said works on Mew2King.

So if the Pikachu gets a grab on you then you TURN AROUND AND ****ING PUNCH THE GUY IN THE FACE.

Top Bottom