• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Kuares

Pizza
It's what I use to chat with because I'm too lazy to log into 3 different messenger services. It's nifty because it saves conversations and all this other cool stuff.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.

You: HI IM A CHAIR
Stranger: Hi! I'm Finn
You: finn?
Stranger: yes
You: what kind of name is that
You: lmao
You: FINN
You: SHARK FINN
Stranger: Stop making fun of my name.
You: FINNISH HIM

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

RPK

Smash Lord

Kuares

Pizza
I did not represent Fox well this weekend. I got last in my event(3k) with a 9:46 and I forgot my red neckie :'( Sad days...

By the way, if no one disagrees, I'll be making a 2011 Fox Video thread soon.

M@v

Subarashii!
Ugh.

I wish I could make my own character by fusing fox and falco together. There's just so many things I like about fox and so many things I like about Falco. Wish I could just mold them :3

M@v

Subarashii!
Wolf has pretty much everything I loath in a space animal :troll:

But seriously.

Use Falco as a base, give him foxes Upb, Fair, upsmash. I could give him more of foxes moves(Mainly shine and upair), but then he would probably be more broken than mk.

u jelly sakurai?

Kuares

Pizza
The 7 things I hate about you. The 7 things I hate about you, oh you! Your vain, your games, your insecure, you love me you like her, you make me laugh, you make me cry. I don't know which side to buy, you're friends their jerks when you act like them, just to know it hurts I wanna be with the one I know and the seventh thing I hate the most that you do.

You make me love you. <3

...Eww, Fox X Falco

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The 7 things I hate about you. The 7 things I hate about you, oh you! Your vain, your games, your insecure, you love me you like her, you make me laugh, you make me cry. I don't know which side to buy, you're friends their jerks when you act like them, just to know it hurts I wanna be with the one I know and the seventh thing I hate the most that you do.

You make me love you. <3

...Eww, Fox X Falco
That's amazing I wish falco had that blaster but otherwise I love Kuraes No homo.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

You make me love you. <3

...Eww, Fox X Falco
Awwwwww, was that to me? <3

Top Bottom