• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i wanna watch dbz all over again, anyone know where can i go to watch it online?

oh btw NKB youtube for some reason works sexy on my itouch so i saw your match =]! very sexy predictions with bair/nair...your fox is very patient,i envy it!
It's pretty easy to find a torrent of the whole series if you have ~60GB free.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i wanna watch dbz all over again, anyone know where can i go to watch it online?

oh btw NKB youtube for some reason works sexy on my itouch so i saw your match =]! very sexy predictions with bair/nair...your fox is very patient,i envy it!
It's pretty easy to find a torrent of the whole series if you have ~60GB free. Couple of my friends went back and watched all of Dragon ball, DBZ, DBZGT recently. DBZ by itself is only 60GB though, so it's pretty easy.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Don't ever approach from the top unless shine stalling has forced her to usmash early...

that's a pretty safe bet for the Usmash. Unfortunately, I don't know a consistent way to DI it.. Fsmash, up and toward is money

And yeah, I remember when Zelda was considered a hard counter to Fox. haha

gallax

Smash Hero
fenrir doesnt know what hes talking about. he just turned around in class and asked me for the answer. im the zelda that ***** him btw.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
One thing Gallax just said is true... guess which

Little hint, He doesn't play Zelda, I have a general idea about Fox, and I don't ask questions about classes. : )

gallax

Smash Hero
oh i was mistaken. i am the marth that he plays now.

p.s. zelda vs fox is tricky though. i really do use zelda and played some foxes.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Gotta admit, Gallax earned my respect by switching away from Pika to Snake...

gotta give that man his due respect.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
lol, jenkins know of the one day i was being such a **** and camped his friends zelda sooooooo hard and won.
i played to gay omg
yeah and the funny thing was you were playing like complete ****. like, it was awful, you couldn't even uptilt haha

Don't ever approach from the top unless shine stalling has forced her to usmash early...

that's a pretty safe bet for the Usmash. Unfortunately, I don't know a consistent way to DI it.. Fsmash, up and toward is money

And yeah, I remember when Zelda was considered a hard counter to Fox. haha
fenrir is soooooo right about approaching from above. you WILL LOSE! ;D

sadly, shine stalling doesn't really work because of the upsmash's extremely fast cool down time. fox cant DI out of it, but for some reason characters like ness and marth can sometimes. And take it from me, Zelda is still an insanely hard matchup for fox. unbelievably hard. good thing there's like no one who plays a good zelda lol

Randy hates that shiz. I camped his Peach and it resulted in LOL.

Nothing we can do bout Zelda's upsmash eh?
i can beat oni's peach consistently if i can shdl on wifi. lol!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Did you turn around in class Fenrir?

And yeah, I need to check up on my Marth matchup.
Ding ding. Light wins

fenrir is soooooo right about approaching from above. you WILL LOSE! ;D

sadly, shine stalling doesn't really work because of the upsmash's extremely fast cool down time. fox cant DI out of it, but for some reason characters like ness and marth can sometimes. And take it from me, Zelda is still an insanely hard matchup for fox. unbelievably hard. good thing there's like no one who plays a good zelda lol
Nah, you have frames to attack... I mean, the usmash lasts a long time, so guaging when to stop stalling and drop with a nair in her cooldown frames hasn't been too hard... generally, it's not a very good idea to be above Zelda, but baiting an usmash then punishing is pretty doable.

But yeah once you get hit by it *shrug. I've Died out of it a handful of times, but I really don't think it's possible to do on a normal basis... that attack is kinda weird that way.

And idk... to me, how well Zelda doing is a linear (or even exponential) relation to how much the Fox is approaching. Seriously, Zelda has absolutely no safe approach on Fox in the match, and a projectile that doesn't really bother Fox. You can shoot a couple lasers, then shield or shine Din's, then shoot a couple more lasers, and Zelda can't do much about it. Then she has to approach, and really, every approach option she has is pretty easy to beat.

Idk, I don't find that match too tricky except for the fact that Zelda outdoes our approaches from the top pretty well.

gallax

Smash Hero
the thing that makes it tough for zelda is getting a kill move off. hitting with a bair/fair can be and is extremely difficult on a well spacing fox. by the time they are in kill percentage your usmash is staled, leaving you utilt for killing form above or you uair. in which both are easily baited. this leaves fsmash(which should never hit you unless it shieldpokes) or dmash. all her kill moves are easily seen ahead of time. if a fox has the wits to realize what she needs to kill you, they cna avoid it forever.

and yes, i switched from pika to snake. cg's are gay. i felt like i wasnt earning wins by cg'ing. snake on the other hand. dayum. love using him and utilting for the win.

snake vs fox= super fun match

Zephil

Smash Ace
sup guys I was kinda lost but here I am :p

a....a..a mod b-breaking the rules?

thats like jesus punching an angel
lol too good DarkAura!! but be careful or you could be banned... they have the power xD

Obviously SCOTU needed to get his point across.

Edit: Oh shi*, I just couldn't stop watching the intro to Sora no Manimani. WTF is wrong with my procrastination?
lol you were also watching that anime, it was ok and yeah the opening is really good xD

Wheres the thread D: I never got a link. :[
me too :ohwell:

the thing that makes it tough for zelda is getting a kill move off. hitting with a bair/fair can be and is extremely difficult on a well spacing fox. by the time they are in kill percentage your usmash is staled, leaving you utilt for killing form above or you uair. in which both are easily baited. this leaves fsmash(which should never hit you unless it shieldpokes) or dmash. all her kill moves are easily seen ahead of time. if a fox has the wits to realize what she needs to kill you, they cna avoid it forever.

and yes, i switched from pika to snake. cg's are gay. i felt like i wasnt earning wins by cg'ing. snake on the other hand. dayum. love using him and utilting for the win.

A pika changing to snake... *adding you right now to friend list*

Zephil

Smash Ace
Zeph you name is too cool so Im using it on one of my
characters on an RPG x3
OHHH YEAH!!! 100% permission

To be honest that was how the name was created, in this RPG called Baten Kaitos for the gamecube... so originally Zephil is the name I put to a spirit or a ghost :)

RPK

Smash Lord
Wanna know the best way to kill with Zelda after everything is diminished?
1)Change to Shiek
2)Hit Fox off
3)Change back
4)Hit with full power upsmash
5)???????
6)Profit!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

If I played Snake I would feel like I wasn't earning wins by killing people from across the stage with uptilt :mad:

Fox vs Snake is not fun for Fox on wifi. :urg:

Luckily for me I once again have at least ONE person in the same town to Smash with :bee:

Smilies are pretty cool :psycho:

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Fox v Snake is a very fun matchup. He's big and fat so you get comboes galore. Blowing up grenades he throws in his face is also too gud.

Zephil

Smash Ace
"No one cares. Put your questions in the Q&A thread and cut the story; no one wants to read it."

lol Zhamy did it again :laugh:

ey I just realized that you can´t quote posts in close threads :ohwell:

Top Bottom