• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Zhamy

Smash Champion
WHO THE **** IS THIS DAOMOAR BEAR GUY IMMA **** HIM UP FOR EVEN DARING TO REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND WHERE DOES HE LIVE

(I kid. Maybe.)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
*hides behind it also* dammm this is roomy, nkb you got too much shiz back here

is it normal for 100mb vids to take 1.5hous to upload to youtube?....me and atomsks wolf had an epic set but **** this is gonna take long

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
why did my site theme thing randomly defaultize, it feels weird.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
SAME HERE!!!! grrrrr

IT WON'T LET ME CHANGE IT BACK TO SMASH BLUEEEEE MURDER ME!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGGHHHH revolution makes me suicidal it's so ugly!!!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i changed to smash blue because of the random white pages and it takes foreeeeeever to load for me for some reason.

wow, that ad could not have been put in a less convenient spot.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
WHO THE **** IS THIS DAOMOAR BEAR GUY IMMA **** HIM UP FOR EVEN DARING TO REQUEST ME AS A FRIEND WHERE DOES HE LIVE

(I kid. Maybe.)
Lol he friend requested me as well but I didn't know who this guy was until now.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Luzluzluzluz!~!~!~! What the hell is up with NKB's sig?

And yeah, ums... I finally figured out how to AC Fair. It's really only SH rising Fair. So, like, it's a rising Fair, but short-hopped.

I also learned how to AC up-air, **** that move is fast. Perfect for poking shields on platforms above you.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
And yeah, ums... I finally figured out how to AC Fair. It's really only SH rising Fair. So, like, it's a rising Fair, but short-hopped.

I also learned how to AC up-air, **** that move is fast. Perfect for poking shields on platforms above you.
i thought this was common knowledge...? D:

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Prolly is, I just never figured it out until recently. I woulda figured it out sooner if someone had made a post like that XP.

And even though Daddy says he's here... I still miss him :(. At least I have Mommy to keep me company.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
not auto cancelled fair>ACed Fair

first hit of Uair FFed higher percents>ACed Uair
Both hit of Uair FFed Low percents>ACed Uair

those two moves not auto canceled and SBair are comboing sex

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Defiantly.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/defiant
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/definite

:maaaaaaaaad:

???

are you talking about the stuff I do in the wifi practice room all the time with Fox? Simply short hop and hit forward + A (or c-stick but for some reason when I try to SH aerial with C-stick it makes me move forward a little bit instead of doing an aerial >_>)
and like...you didn't know that?

And sometimes I tilt the control stick up slightly, and spam SHUair because it's SO FAST O_O

Annoying though how if you try to short hop + upair, and your control stick is tilted too high, you do an upsmash instead :[

not auto cancelled fair>ACed Fair

first hit of Uair FFed higher percents>ACed Uair
Both hit of Uair FFed Low percents>ACed Uair

those two moves not auto canceled and SBair are comboing sex
...What?

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Someone needs to make a video of Fox doing nothing but SH Uairing across the stage.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
LUZLULZUZ!~!~! That's hard.

You gotta flick the D-stick up really fast (if you have tap jump on, which you really should) and then hit the c-stick hard up. That's at least how I do it. It's like rabbit stomping for Ganon and CF, except you SH and press the opposite direction on the c-stick.

Jenkins

Smash Lord

WOWOWOWOWOW light are you ****ing kidding me?!?!?!?!?!?! i always thought you didnt AC the fair so the last of the five kicks hits smaller enemies upwards. this is so disappointing.

and ac the sh upair is kinda impossible to do on demand during a match if you jump with X and have tap jump on......so w/e

Prolly is, I just never figured it out until recently. I woulda figured it out sooner if someone had made a post like that XP.
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

LUZLULZUZ!~!~! That's hard.

You gotta flick the D-stick up really fast (if you have tap jump on, which you really should) and then hit the c-stick hard up. That's at least how I do it. It's like rabbit stomping for Ganon and CF, except you SH and press the opposite direction on the c-stick.
the stomping technique is easier to do with the "A" button and jump button.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I CANNOT AC SHed Fairs because i always jump cancel usmashes instead. :(

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Fooooooxxxxxxx
Woooollllffffff

Falco should be named "bird".

Lightning93

Smash Champion
*starts to lay a trail of candy bars and dollar bills leading to my bed room*
Oooo! Some nice person left some yummy candies and moneys!

i always thought you didnt AC the fair so the last of the five kicks hits smaller enemies upwards.
It's better to SHAD behind them and up-tilt. Fair is kind off a waste on smaller characters such as Kirby and Pika unless they're approaching from the air. Medium sized characters though should be fine.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
lol guys.

i just played soul caliber 4 in the dorm lounge with a bunch of people that *ARE* better than me.
but since i play a special way i ***** ****.

I played like a smash bros gamer and got like ring out after ring out
X3

LOL

i got so much hate for that, but what can i say, they just need to get better : P

Zephil

Smash Ace
lol guys.

i just played soul caliber 4 in the dorm lounge with a bunch of people that *ARE* better than me.
but since i play a special way i ***** ****.

I played like a smash bros gamer and got like ring out after ring out
X3

LOL

i got so much hate for that, but what can i say, they just need to get better : P
be pro, use Astarok. Kill in 4 attacks or do a ring out with just one... thats how I own my friends in that game :chuckle:

Top Bottom