• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
It was just a warning. >_>
And you already have 4.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So ... i was suppose to go to a tournament today but my parents said no at the last minute. :(
i'm sad.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzl1kdj4uOU
I've listened to it 3 times already.
I had to stop watching that before I got too carried away.

And soo... about the tournament... I did 200% better! 17/33, not what I could be getting, but much better than last week.

The funny thing is, I got knocked out by the two same characters. First match I fought Chomp, another Wario, and BARERLY lost. He was like at 93% and I was like at 64% when he got a 3/4th charged Waft on me.

Then I went on for a while in the loser's brackets. First, I played this one really good Samus player, but Fox can handle them fine. And then, who do I fight next but RIP, the same Wario I lost to the week before. But, this time I don't just sit there in shield, I mix-in some of my offense (specifically Fair) and with the very helpful advice of RPK, I managed to win the set 2-1. I was so happy, considering RIP was able to get a match off of Tyrant that very same day.

Then I played a pretty good DDD player, I won the first match, and he got all pissed off at RPK for giving me advice. Then he switches to Marth, and I lose. I didn't do horrible, I did relatively good, but Marth is just meh.

It's funny cause the same thing happened to me last week, except I was able to do much better this week. I lost to a Wario first and then to a Marth second both times.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I can't believe #awesome actually did this. If we get a scanlation group, I might be up for that.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Thanks Fenrir for supporting me, but the Sonic boards take me for some kind of idiot I guess. I wasn't trying to make any stupidly biased claims or anything. I guess if I did I'm sorry...
I'm gonna have my share of fighting all these so called "bad match ups" at my upcoming tournaments, so I'll just force the other character boards to rethink and redo their fox match up threads.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ah Light... people take this game too seriously. don't sweat it.

And that tourney placing list is flawed. lol

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
lol NKB at the beat it on smashville

with snake u need to work on a few things.
-work on puninishing mortars
-grab after utilt chains
-standing lasers blows up bouncing nades and most throw ones
-roll away when you are in front of him so his only options is mortar
-dash attack can punish ftilt sometimes
-most people jump after bthrow so u can catch them with fair
-you can run off the stage the stage and illusion to the middle if you find yourself at the end of the stage with no room
-he spot dodged/did something stupid after every fthrow, **** him 4 it

nice jjc tho and sweet how u baired through his nair

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i hate my computer,it makes watching youtube painful...fml....nkb im sorry ill try and watch them at school or something

SCOTU

Smash Hero
NKB, as ****ing cool as your sig is, don't leave the subs in it in the future plz. They're distracting since i'm used to reading subs :(

Edit: unless of course you wanted them to be read, in which case make them more readable.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB, as ****ing cool as your sig is, don't leave the subs in it in the future plz. They're distracting since i'm used to reading subs :(

Edit: unless of course you wanted them to be read, in which case make them more readable.
Lol kk =3 I will remember that!

Have you seen the new opening for naruto? I plan on making a sig from it. I haven't watched naruto in like 2 and a half years and I have offically started to rewatch naruto just because the new opening came out.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i wanna watch dbz all over again, anyone know where can i go to watch it online?

oh btw NKB youtube for some reason works sexy on my itouch so i saw your match =]! very sexy predictions with bair/nair...your fox is very patient,i envy it!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
TJoe, you can do that in like your User Control Panel. Check Edit Options.

And MD, you already posted in it silly! It was the Sonic = mid-tier discussion thing.

And I still miss my Daddy, a title for the GD thread every 3 days isn't enough for me not to miss him.

Top Bottom