• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
lol, im good with out ring outs as well.

one guy was talking **** that i was only good cause of rings outs.

we played in a cage stage and i won
:3

HAHA TAKE THAT *****!!

>:3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol guys.

i just played soul caliber 4 in the dorm lounge with a bunch of people that *ARE* better than me.
but since i play a special way i ***** ****.

I played like a smash bros gamer and got like ring out after ring out
X3

LOL

i got so much hate for that, but what can i say, they just need to get better : P
You shoulda played Smash.

I haven't played SCIV though... *tries to remember ringouts in SCII, which I own*
...that's hard to do. o_O

Isn't SCIV really unbalanced or something? I heard Brawl's better as a competitive game XD

Lightning93

Smash Champion
It's only been 1 hour of my birthday, and I already feel so wuved! Thank you everyone, but it's not over yet! *has evil glint in eye* I may choose to act on some... plans...

And thank you da most Daddy. Making sure everyone gives me a lil' love.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I hope you die in a fire, Light.

Maybe not now, and maybe not on your birthday, and maybe not for a few dozen years, but hey, I figure if you're going to out, might as well go out with a bang.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Oooo! Some nice person left some yummy candies and moneys!

It's better to SHAD behind them and up-tilt. Fair is kind off a waste on smaller characters such as Kirby and Pika unless they're approaching from the air. Medium sized characters though should be fine.
ive never seen you do this. not once.

hypocrite. ;D

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I hope you die in a fire, Light.

Maybe not now, and maybe not on your birthday, and maybe not for a few dozen years, but hey, I figure if you're going to out, might as well go out with a bang.
Well, you know what they say: "Life is just the art of making yourself die as flashily as you can", and dying in a fire is one of the flashier common ways of dying.

Also, Happy Birthday light.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
There is like so many people I know that have birthdays in October, it's not even funny. Especially around the days 10-20.

And thank you all for the continued birthday wishes! But MD was the most pleasing so far I have to say...

And lol Jenkins! Yeah, I kind of picked it up at my most recent tourneys. I ended up learning a lot about what works and what doesn't. I even two-stocked one of the better known Diddy's out there.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
omg hbd light! have a good one buddy =]

*holds light and wont let go*

if anyone else wants to hug him ur gonna have to pry me off !_!

Zephil

Smash Ace
*throws Joe a cookie and runs for it like a little kid*

well that was easy

*hugs Light again and tie both together with rope"

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
ive never seen you do this. not once.

hypocrite. ;D

You know those times when a character's aerials or attacks can beat your aerials? (Example: Snake) That's the BEST time to use that technique, cuz chances are they didn't auto cancel that aerial. let alone have a fast enough ground attack. free uptilt :3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
There is like so many people I know that have birthdays in October, it's not even funny. Especially around the days 10-20.
It's true. And thanks for reminding me, my stepdad's birthday is the 29th. I keep forgetting what day it is, despite knowing him for over 10 years >_>

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't seen a lie as big as asdioh's title since the holocaust.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
SUPER AWESOME MEGA HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUG WISH THING

yeah the all caps size 7 is necessary, just a birthday tradition

Top Bottom