• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:D thanks.

And the best part is that we're now on page 169, and there's no more permanent loading symbol for this thread, yaaay!

edit: and the thread's still dead. :urg:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
nice sig nkb,i actually know where that ones from XD!

welcome back ruddy
Win!

Bowyer if I recall won at Fox dittos, he made the match 90:10 Bowyer's favor.

lzuzlzulzulzuzuuz!!~!~!!~~! Message me tomorrow and I can teach you stuff...maybe lzuzluzuzzluzuz!!~!~~!!~!

Like I'm going to dinner with my friend Caitlin tomorrow so I might get home a little late. We can talk over XBL so I can explain things more easily.

Sukai

Smash Champion
weeaboo mode initiate

ゲーマターゴは なんですか

"What's your gamertag?"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It maybe would've been funny back then when it wasn't so overused.
:kirby2:(me) ---------------- ------------------- ------------------- --------------- :sonic:(the meme)

:urg:

edit: :mad:! I just discovered what the thing is that makes this page permanently load!
KNUXROGUE'S GIF SIGNATURE FROM DEVIANTART OF SOME GAME WITH LOTS OF FLASHINESS!!

*blocks it >_>*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh, the signature was working fine, but the little smash symbol next to FGD was stuck on the loading spinning circle for a loooong time :/

So I was like "meh"

and yeah the part you circled...that too.

Maybe it's just YOUR nets >=(

no but really my comp is trash

edit: ew, top postbit. ew, Revolution. You poor soul :urg:

At least your avatar is cute, I guess

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
eh...Smash Blue used to be way better, as it had no ads and larger signatures, but now it's only slightly better imo. Revolution makes the thread really skinny, and I don't like it that much. Other than that, Smash Blue is almost the same. And Classic Blue is ugly. :/

Lightning93

Smash Champion
How bout I get on Jenkins' sister instead, k?

Screw this man, 4 days off from school and I'm still not rested. It's just an excuse for them to throw more homework at me + PSAT. PSAT was easy though, but still time consuming. Not to mention my job training I still had to go to. F*** school, if they expect me to be happy about this "break" tomorrow I'm going to go MK on AIB and spam nado.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
S'okay MD, Daddy approves and gives consent to you, if only for my happiness. I hope you don't mind Jenkins' sister being thrown in a couple of times here or there either. She IS good at piggyback rides.

I love your pic btw, you should draw a banner for the Fox boards or something.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
S'okay MD, Daddy approves and gives consent to you, if only for my happiness. I hope you don't mind Jenkins' sister being thrown in a couple of times here or there either. She IS good at piggyback rides.

I love your pic btw, you should draw a banner for the Fox boards or something.
I was trying to think of a concept to draw for this page with all the different foxes. Each would have its own theme relating to who it is. Example would be Asdioh is actually a Kirby but with Fox ears and Gun lol.

NKB would probably be a fox that will show his obssession to anime not sure how though. Zhamy would be the angry fox, Toronto Joe is Banned etc etc. I just need help in getting all the members "Trademarks" down.

If I can do that I'd be more then happy.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I am clearly the nicest Fox. Didn't I get like nicest poster on our Fox awards of 08?

lulzuzuzuzzuzuzuzu~!!~!~!~!~!~!

Guys should I cut down my sig size

To

I don't really like the excess black on the left hand side. Should I crop more from what I have cropped?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
We should have Uzi's and R00kie's Foxes getting it on in the background, that would be hilarious. I can see it now:

Uzi - "That's right, auto-cancel that approach."
R00ki3 - "It's okay, I don't need to, I'm still ******.*"

*At tourneys.

Lulz. I wanna lightning bolt over my Fox with Xiivi standing proud in the background.

TJoe is obviously a banned Canadian Fox. And Zhamy isn't so angry as he is critical. His Fox should just be facepalming.

MD's Fox needs to be a sexy, mindgaming *******. Make it look seducing.

I like Asdioh's concept, that's good. DarkAura can be a Canadian duo with TJoe and look indecisive, saying something along the lines of "Who am I?" (Change your name already.)

Jenkins' is too Jenkins-y, I don't think there's enough room on the banner to even fit him accurately. If anything he'd be saying, "GOD **** BLACK PEO --- IZZA!"

Zephil and Zeton need to get their social identities going on here before we can accurately label them.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't really like the excess black on the left hand side. Should I crop more from what I have cropped?
No, it looks good with the excess black. Learn2art* luzlulzuluzlzulzulzu~~~~!!~~!

*I know nothing about art. But it looks fine.
We should have Uzi's and R00kie's Foxes getting it on in the background, that would be hilarious. I can see it now:

*At tourneys.

Lulz. I wanna lightning bolt over my Fox with Xiivi standing proud in the background.

TJoe is obviously a banned Canadian Fox. And Zhamy isn't so angry as he is critical. His Fox should just be facepalming.

I like Asdioh's concept, that's good. DarkAura can be a Canadian duo with TJoe and look indecisive, saying something along the lines of "Who am I?" (Change your name already.)

Jenkins' is too Jenkins-y, I don't think there's enough room on the banner to even fit him accurately. If anything he'd be saying, "GOD **** BLACK PEO --- IZZA!"

Zephil and Zeton need to get their social identities going on here before we can accurately label them.
*nods sagely*

Guys, after slathering Honey on over 50 trees, I finally found a Munchlax, and it had LEFTOVERS and I caught it and yay now I have 2 leftovers :D

Also I apparently have ringworm on my knee? wtf?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord

*At tourneys.

^this, this is win right here

Top Bottom