• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
were trying to label peoples Identity in this thread. Light got it down.
Cept I think Zephil should be the immigrant fox that doesnt speak too much english. And NKB will be all like "LLJULLUSLSUSLSUSLSU" (Horrible impression with a random J in it xD)

But yeah it would be fun to do it. Xivi should be like in the title since he pretty much is God now and has the omnipotent title thing going on.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Xiivi could be like Mufasa in the Lion King except without the stars. Like his image is ominous and spread out across the top of the page with like 60% opacity. Zephil isn't an immigrant though, he lives in Panama. We should put a Panama headband on Zephil's Fox and make him say "LA CARRERA DE LLAMA!!!"

I like the idea of Knux sitting in a corner speaking Japanese to himself, and then maybe some random Fox is like patting his back saying s'okay nobody hates you.

I thought of the best thing for NKB though. Like, he's a reading a manga version of Bible Black, and my Fox's eyes are staring at it. NKB is looking back at me and is like "Luzluzluzluzluzluz!~!~!!~!"

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Thats the plan Uzi ^____^ once we gots all the ideas down we gotta put them all together so I can draw and color it. Then post that shiz on the front of this thread to be the coolest fox board thread evar!! :D

Jenkins

Smash Lord
jenkins fox needs to have the dunce hat like this xD

LOL
We should have Uzi's and R00kie's Foxes getting it on in the background, that would be hilarious. I can see it now:

Uzi - "That's right, auto-cancel that approach."
R00ki3 - "It's okay, I don't need to, I'm still ******.*"

*At tourneys.

Lulz. I wanna lightning bolt over my Fox with Xiivi standing proud in the background.

TJoe is obviously a banned Canadian Fox. And Zhamy isn't so angry as he is critical. His Fox should just be facepalming.

MD's Fox needs to be a sexy, mindgaming *******. Make it look seducing.

I like Asdioh's concept, that's good. DarkAura can be a Canadian duo with TJoe and look indecisive, saying something along the lines of "Who am I?" (Change your name already.)

Jenkins' is too Jenkins-y, I don't think there's enough room on the banner to even fit him accurately. If anything he'd be saying, "GOD **** BLACK PEO --- IZZA!"

Zephil and Zeton need to get their social identities going on here before we can accurately label them.
if we do do this, every fox picture needs to have a bulge in their pants. even asdioh's kirby. LOL!

Curaga

Smash Ace
So Curaga and Fenrir met up for the first time at a tournament this past weekend.

Epic knowledge was gained.

Just sayin'.

So I'm absolutely certain I'm going pro with Fox now.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
if we do do this, every fox picture needs to have a bulge in their pants. even asdioh's kirby. LOL!
We should have all the Fox mains being jealous that I can Short Hop Quadruple Laser and they can't. :p

So Curaga and Fenrir met up for the first time at a tournament this past weekend.

Epic knowledge was gained.

Just sayin'.

So I'm absolutely certain I'm going pro with Fox now.
Good stuff :D

DarkAura

Smash Lord
screw this im not reading this thread X.X

but i will say i like lights definition thingy last page, of all the fox members

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
A pink Espeon. Which is ... pretty much normal.

I just sent NKB a friend request to prove Knuxrogue wrong.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol! I was thinking it, but I wasn't going to say it cause of these reasons:

1. They would have to be pretty huge bulges, and I just think it would distract too much from the banner/take up too much space. And we DO have to be as accurate as possible.
2. You would have to ask SasukeBowser about all them ***** being up there.

But leave it to Jenkins to bring it up though.

EDIT: Since when could I say "****" without it being censored? **** **** **** ****.

EDIT: Oh looks like I can only say "*****". ***** ***** ***** *****.

Zephil

Smash Ace
lol I can't believe I missed all the epicness of this couple of days... for anyone interested I am a sexy latino stallion with black hair and a Foxy **** (you know what I mean)

before posting anything else I would continue reading all I missed these days

DaomarIsBear

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I've mentioned this, but my last name is McLeod, and my dad's name is James. Now, I know the spelling is off, but I might be an accomplished arwing pilot. What do you guys think?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
FA has a HORRIBLE layout. :/
it looks like some 7th grader made it for a beginning web design class.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ --- dude you lie. But seriously, James McLeod is amazingly similar to McCloud. Is it pronounced "ee odd" or "oud" ?

also: FeviantArt.

damn this site for sometimes giving me that "security token is missing or mismatched" crap when I try to post here occasionally.

It deletes my text when I hit the Back button.

:|.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
FA is a horribly designed furry site filled with pictures of half animals doing weird and mostly unexplainable stuff.

M@v

Subarashii!
FA isnt THAT bad, lol

>.>
*has like 2 accounts there*
<.<

so THAT explains what that collar was.......

>___>

haha none of you know the reference

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Someone play SF3 with me right now. I'm so terrible at this game.

GGPO GO GO GO GO

Top Bottom