• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I wanna play BB, but I don't have a PS3. =/

Zhamy

Smash Champion
I play StepMania too.

ggpo.net

Also

Code:
[5:05pm] Sensei-Hanzo: Whatever helps you sleep at night
[5:05pm] SCOTU: that would, indeed, be lolis.
This is all.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
who really wants to ****ing see a fox player run away and camp the whole match because the matchup is bad?

not me.

i use another character
Who really wants to see a Brawl player camp the whole match because it's Brawl?

Not me.

wifi sonic is a royal pain in my ***. absolutely nothing against spin > spring > dair > roll > repeat. offline is a little better.
Thank you! THANK YOU!

Someone besides me realizes how utterly ******** it is to fight Sonic on wifi. :|

That's why I prefer Fox over Kirby in that situation: I can run around almost as much as Sonic can, so instead of just me jumping around kicking at empty air trying to hit Sonic, we're both jumping around kicking at empty air trying to hit each other. It makes it much more fair.

*points to Excel for no reason in particular*

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I like how the bottom of Asdioh's sig doesn't show.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
the title of this thread now is soooo ****ing good.

you got me at the whole "(_)" part

lulzlulzluzluluzulzl!~!

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
Oh snap, some1 else who plays stepmania. actually i haven't played in like a year, but i think i still got my finger swag.

and wouldn't kirby be gud vs sonic. bair + dair = wall of no spin spamming

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hi people, I alt Fox now, I'ma start posting in your social thread now and steal your mindgames.

*Looks up and sees a post about stepmania* I forgot that other people play stepmania too :o

Anyways, I'm going to continue going to the wonderful world of getting 0-deathed :D

Edit: Oh, and I use Smash Blue, if that means anything to the current discussion.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Smash blue is the only theme capable of handling my awesome sig.

With Pikachus.

Those things you guys hate so much.

Be afraid.

Posting more for sig.

K that's prolly good.

CHAINGRABS

Edits:
Lol, Pikachu isn't that big a deal.

Mostly because I haven't fought one who mains him IRL. And even online someone has yet to try an CG me...
100% is nothing for Fox.

Pfft, I even chaingrab Fox in friendlies. Otherwise it's a non-existant matchup. I can't CG very well on wifi though, so I'd bet other people can't either. You're in luck.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So it looks like the tech won't work. My bad, sorry for the false alarm everyone. Oh well, I'll keep at it. Maybe I'll find something eventually. :)
can you just tell us what it was then? -.-
^That's probably what Fox sees as he comes down for another d-throw. The ironic horror.

But seriously, Pika will always stay my favorite pokaymans.
favorite? Pikachu?

DID SOMEBODY CALL FOR A PIKACHU?

Hitmonlee is cool.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
^That's probably what Fox sees as he comes down for another d-throw. The ironic horror.

But seriously, Pika will always stay my favorite pokaymans.
ya i see that when i come back down to Pika
**** Pachurisu, I caught one and it never freaking evolves. I found out the hard, long, disappointing way.

Freaking Pikachu 3.0.
fixed

Top Bottom