• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i don't like any of the 4th generation pokemon.
anyone after the original set pretty much suck, actually.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
haha JigglyZelda (wow what a name XD)
Pikachu 2.0 is cool. :D
minun ftw (I guess)

He's pretty awesome.

edit: Spelt better not be dissing Gold/Silver. :mad:

I admit I don't like 3rd/4th gen as much as the first two, but there ARE a few cool pokemanz in there.

Like...

ummm

...ok 3rd gen fails pretty badly.

BUT 4TH GEN!

HAS!

BIDOOF!

seriously, what an amazing picture.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't like many of the 2nd gen pokemon, but gold/silver/crystal were by far the best pokemon games.
and i still play pokemon games, btw.
i just hate the pokemon that are in them. xD
stopped watching the show after season 1.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
corsola. :(

it's a freaking ball of coral, what's not to like?
shoo-in for best pokemon ever.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
G/S Pokemon were amazing. Everything afterwards was meh.

I love Asdioh's picture...
google ftw.

I don't like many of the 2nd gen pokemon, but gold/silver/crystal were by far the best pokemon games.
and i still play pokemon games, btw.
i just hate the pokemon that are in them. xD
stopped watching the show after season 1.
I agree that the GAMES were the best, by far.

As for the Pokemon...well, Ampharos, Chinchou and Lanturn, Umbreon, Typhlosion, Spinarak (he's so cute :3) and Ariados, Furret, Heracross, Tyrogue, (YOU CAN BREED HITMONLEES AND HITMONCHANS AND STUFF NOW WOOT) and the legendaries are cool too. Lotsa cool stuff. And Shuckle.

Pretty much all the legendaries in 3rd and 4th gen are stupid. Not because of the way they look or anything, but because they're all demigods/gods. It's dumb.

Mewtwo wasn't a demigod, he was just ****ing awesome.
Mew could possibly be goddish, who knows.
Entei, Suicune, and Raikou? Who knows what they are, but they're pretty cool.
Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno? Also cool (especially Articuno, even though it kinda sucks)
Ho-oh and Lugia? Pretty cool.

Groudon? He's kinda cool, but he like, makes the sun bright and stuff. Wtfhax.
Kyogre? I don't really know much about it, seems kinda cool though.
Regirock, regice, and registeel? Dumb. Same with Regigigas.
Rayquaza? It's ok, I guess. o_o
Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf? They are the cause of emotions and crap like that? Yeah...ok.
Dialga and Palkia? Control space and time? ...
Giratina? Emo thing that lives in emo world? It's kinda cool, but wtf.
Arceus? The god of the universe? What the hell...
Rotom? Now that's the only truly cool legendary in 4th gen. If it even is legendary.

inb4 Spelt bashes Corsala for being a stupid Pokemon.
It's...kinda dumb, lol XD

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
mewtwo could kills things by looking at them, that's pretty god like. D:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Groudon made land.
Kyogre made water.
Rayquaza made air or some stupid crap.
Dialga made time.
Palkia made space.
Arceus is God.
Mew is Jesus.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the clone of Jesus would be both overpowered and would cause rage amongst religious people.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
LMAO Mewtwo...

Anyways, just played one of the biggest *******s on AIB, name is uchihasurvivor. It's not bad enough he plays IC and CG's to win, he calls you a scrub if you beat him. Yeah he's a good IC, but he once asked me for a rematch because he said he "deserved" the points I won from him back. What a douche.

I freaking two stocked him... with Yoshi, saved the replay, and left the room. Called me a typical scrub, and I responded:

"No I had to leave because its now 11 and I have to go sleep, pissing you off was just a bonus ;P."

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the clone of Jesus would be both overpowered and would cause rage amongst religious people.
not to mention everyone in the smash community too. D:

Anyways, just played one of the biggest *******s on AIB, name is uchihasurvivor. It's not bad enough he plays IC and CG's to win, he calls you a scrub if you beat him. Yeah he's a good IC, but he once asked me for a rematch because he said he "deserved" the points I won from him back. What a douche.
you should've turned items on and went to warioware just to piss him off.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol......wait what? He would only play FD for the first match of the set? Was this AiB ladder? He can't do that ._. unless BF was perhaps his stage ban...

But yeah, LOL.

Also, Zajice, you forgot Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, and Darkrai. What are they? XD

Shaymin is kinda cool, I guess.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
This thread goes through like 30 pages a night. Just because you don't pay attention doesn't mean the thread isn't moving. :p

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Gosh furries, i feel like im at the Zelda bards, you guys post too much

i don't like any of the 4th generation pokemon.
cause most of the 4th generation are ugly.
fixed
haha JigglyZelda (wow what a name XD)
Pikachu 2.0 is cool. :D
minun ftw (I guess)
i hate te pika bros, their almost as bad as pika 3.0, they need to not add a new pika every generation.

hey my name is very special and gives people dirty thoughts :3
that would be fun though
LMAO Mewtwo...

I freaking two stocked him... with Yoshi, saved the replay, and left the room. Called me a typical scrub, and I responded:

"No I had to leave because its now 11 and I have to go sleep, pissing you off was just a bonus ;P."
thats AiB for ya,. one time i was playing the ladder and i lost to some marth cause the lag was so bad (could't even walk), and he's all like "Yada yada yada I won, give me my points nao, bai"
you should've turned items on and went to mariobros just to piss him off.
fixed
Dude, the game chose random select BATTLEFIELD, and he ended contest. He would only play FD.
i hate those type of people, take em to SV and they either quit it, or become super bad and whine "stop picking cp stages!!"
Togepi is ok too.
ya, but i think Togekiss is one of the ugliest pokemon.

thrillagorilla

Smash Ace
@Asdioh: Chain-shining. I was seeing if stale moves would make it possible. ATM the most promising candidate to use it on would be Jigglypuff, and just Jigglypuff. :( The results are just off of what a couple of friends of mine have been trying out for me though, rather than my own actual research. I'm not gonna give up on it just yet, but it doesn't look too good. On the flip side, I've found out that how far a character slides after getting shined onstage seems to have more to do with traction than weight, so which characters are easier to grab after a shine or some other follow-up will be easier to estimate rather than testing out every single character.

Top Bottom