• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~ Falco General Discussion ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
lol i play as black falco. (mind you i only just started playing falco)

the problem with one of my friends is he feels sorry for me at any point in any game where im losing and lets me regain my ground. where as if the same is happening to him i just slam his face into the stage and laugh at him, i dont take pity on people >_<

use whatever is at your disposal. screw honour and dignity

Warning! Bread!

Falco should come with a warning label or something. If you pick up falco be able to: withstand flaming attempts on your life, much hate mail, and above all else learn to protect your bread.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Warning! Bread!

Falco should come with a warning label or something. If you pick up falco be able to: withstand flaming attempts on your life, much hate mail, and above all else learn to protect your bread.
Lulz to the threats to your life and hatemail. He doesn't even need to learn to protect his bread. he can easily do that. Falco slays to hard :(

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I just noticed 4 of the best Falcos are black. every top level falco player is black cept Sethlon.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Shizzwizz is black. Wait that's Melee....
Still part of the trend though. The more stereotypes we can add the better. Soon all Smashers will get stomped by black guys for making black people play Falco jokes. Except me, I'm immune to stompage.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Typical black man, playing Falco of course, hmph!
And so it started....
The guy at the first tourney I went to that was beasting with Falco was black too he caused me to try him and eventually main him.

I'm going to a tourney today wish me luck I wish I could record the matches so you could see me noob it up.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The guy at the first tourney I went to that was beasting with Falco was black too he caused me to try him and eventually main him.

I'm going to a tourney today wish me luck I wish I could record the matches so you could see me noob it up.
Lol good luck, I'm sure you'll do well. Bring Falco glory!
Wait aren't you gonna go with mainly DK?

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

Good luck Mithx, yeah that woulda been a good watch ;)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm black.

Um, I think that black people just like space animals in general. There's also a decent amount of black Fox players, and, there's soooo many Fox/Falco black players in the Melee community.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
My best friend who just retired from gaming in general is black and played fox in melee and falco in brawl, if that helps reinforce your stereotypes.

Blad01

Smash Lord
The 2nd best (Melee) falco in france is black, well from what i know ^^

Also, a very good player in France of Wolf (and Ganon - Fox) is black too.

On the other hand, the best Melee falco is white, and i'm white too :p So.... I don't think this really matters XD

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
The falco boards now has an IRC chat channel!

Here are the instructions to getting started:

1. Download mIRC (Here) http://www.mirc.com/get.html

2. Create your username, then close the box asking you to join a server. Oh and make sure you use the trial version because it actually never runs out ^_^

3. In the blank white box down the bottom type in "/s irc.globalgamers.net" (without quotes)

4. Once it's finished with all the writing on the screen, a box should come up. Type #smashfalco.

5. You're Done!

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
4. Once it's finished with all the writing on the screen, a box should come up. Type #smashfalco.

I was aware it was #Falco, not #smashfalco.

+Checks smashfalco+

It's empty..

For further reference, I believe the room is #Falco.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
That is (or at least was) the Falco Back Room chat. Oh well...
Skeen dat. Tommy G advertised the xat one everywhere though, so I guess only FBRoomers (with the exception of myself) use the irc.

lilt

Smash Journeyman
i have a queastion: what do you think about falco online? i'm answering because offline SHDL etc. works, but online it's to difficult. and i can play with friends just in online mode. can someone give me some tips & tactics for falco online?
greetz lilt

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Protip: Don't use Falco online.
He suffers a lot more than other characters. Only use him in a green or blue connection. Snake on the other hand...

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
I know what you mean. I can't CG> spike or RBPG or ANYTHING.

Makes me feel like scrubbish.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I know what you mean. I can't CG> spike or RBPG or ANYTHING.

Makes me feel like scrubbish.
Let's take Sakurai hostage and make a demand for buffed servers.
The Japanese might negotiate with Terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom