• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Err...Well, my avatar
comes from a larger picture of Krystal
and General Scales...

The expression on her face might make you think the
original image was naughtier than what it seems, though.
(By my standards, it was rather tame. Nothing showing, I mean ;3)

Thought it was cute, so I cropped her face from it and it's been
my internet avatar on...All 3 of the sites I have been a member
of so far that allows avatars.

(Smashboards, the...The Brawl Vault site, and the extinct TUS/The UnderSquare)

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
my avatar is a character from a VG Cats fan fiction i am writing and will post when it is finished. the fanfic is titled "VG Cats: The Comedian Continued". as for the character himself, his name is Evil Leo. because leo obviously can't die, the alteration in time created a parallel timeline where Leo is an all-powerful evil warlord who has a son named Leo Leonardo IV, who is trying to correct the timestream, but ends up bringing Aeris with him to get to Evil Leo's fortress and defeat him.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord

This is the original Willy Wonka from the argueably better of the two movies. But I won't get into that.
I got this avatar when AV was being well..AV in the racism blog a while back and frotaz told ended the arguement with "YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!" at the very end, and he was semi being a smartass with it but realy because it was kinda true and AV just for whatever (I'm not saying anything lol) reason doesn't argue/think/function right. But then right after he put that, he edited out, so that is when I got the Wonka avatar. It's inbetween ":awesome:" and the near the end of this. And now I'm just used to having it. lol

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
My avatar is an Anime girl from one of my favorite mangas, i've always like them in general.

Though I do miss my Zaraki Kenpachi avi's :c

:phone:

D

Deleted member

My avatar is from MSPA fanart. It's Problem Sleuth wearing Lord English's Cairo Overcoat.

M@v

Subarashii!
Its Zero.
He's the most popular megaman character outside megaman himself(besides maybe protoman, but I think Zero is more popular), or mvc3 you should know him, lol.

-Fun fact: Zero was initially supposed to be megaman x, but he was deemed too radical of a design change and made a separate character.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Its Zero.
He's the most popular megaman character outside megaman himself(besides maybe protoman, but I think Zero is more popular), or mvc3 you should know him, lol.

-Fun fact: Zero was initially supposed to be megaman x, but he was deemed too radical of a design change and made a separate character.
Don't forget the most awsome megaman character:bee:

anyways my avatar is bowser about to give off the finishing punchs to dark bowser, in the game bowser's inside story. The mario and luigi series were easily my favorite games for portable systems.

its kinda cheesy, but im kinda cheesy so i dont really care:awesome:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You also can't forget the part about him having giant green LED nipples.

My avatar is a frog.

Jasou

Smash Ace
You also can't forget the part about him having giant green LED nipples.

My avatar is a frog.
yea, i face palmed at that too when i first saw zero, but if u play the megaman x series he's the most fun character to play as (imo), so zero really grows on ya

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Bow, from Paper Mario N64. She was the only teammate that I liked, really. All the others were meh.

Anjila

Smash Cadet
My avi is GOJIRA, KING OF THE MONSTERS. In delicious neon colors.
Actually, favorite daikaiju happens to be Gigan, but I loved this art too much.

The art was created by Rose Besch, AKA Barachan.
http://barachan.com

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
bow was one of my favorites too except watt was my favorite. but fan smack was awsome
Fan smack looked really cool. She wasn't my favorite to use in battle; I just love the way she was.

And right now, my avatar is of Cassandra the Dust Eater, from the excellent, excellent manga called Claymore.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Fan smack looked really cool. She wasn't my favorite to use in battle; I just love the way she was.

And right now, my avatar is of Cassandra the Dust Eater, from the excellent, excellent manga called Claymore.
haha yeah i like video games for the cool moves too tbh. its those double jumps in melee that first got me into smash bros

Top Bottom