• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
A particularly good mugshot from a piece of artwork.

Kinda represents the playful and flirtatious side to my personality, as opposed to the put your balls in a blender side that most people are used to, especially with von Karma.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I miss Von Karma already, cute avi though.

My current avi is a customized MLP, looks incredibly cute and is cudly to the touch, credit goes to NiteWing for creating it.

:phone:

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
Mine is Crona from Soul Eater. I have a fluttershy avatar that I want to use that's on my computer, but my computer is getting fixed ATM.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
A while ago I used a resseti avi and I got like a million messages.
So many people liked it I figured hey, this peer pressure feels good, so
I stuck with it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
UMvC3 art for hsien ko. lookin soooo cute in the new artwork. i could stare at her glance all day.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm using one of SWF's default icons

I want to create my own using the SC2 Overmind, but I don't have access to photoshop anymore

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ah haha, i remember when i met people they would identify by my SWF avatar. i had celebi and pichu for a really long time.

i really like to keep avatars for a long while so that people can instantly know it's me when they see it. i am most likely gonna have this avatar until long after UMVC3 comes out.

i am -never- dropping lei lei. i don't care if she is the worst character in the game. too cute

OmegaXXII

Heh, I remembered when you the most when you had that anime girl as your avi.

Yea, I'm also planning on keeping this avatar for a good while, maybe until the end of the year.

Jasou

Smash Ace
It's Crash Bandicoot, he was a chlidhood of mine!
I love crashbandicoot, he was also one of my most favorable childhood memorys (and one of the first games i got). I was actually also going to have a crashbandicoot avatar originally, because i recently got back to replaying the 1st and third game, but it didnt upload correctly and now im pretty content with this one. (and i'd have to say the newer crash games arn't as good as the old ones)

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Well, it's Colette Brunel, now, from Tales of Symphonia 1. It's a really good game for the Gamecube. I wasn't a fan of her character, but she's cute, and I like her fighting style quite a bit.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
A combination of Noel Vermillion & Mu-12 from BlazBlue. Both the same person, really. Just that Mu-12 is her true self, the side of her with less clothes and the blue eye.

Badass pose, and Noel's my favorite fighting game girl. Think moeblob military girl with guns and mecha-girl with swords combined with that avatar. :p

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
This is John Freeman from the webseries Half-Life: Full Life Consequences. Youtube it, it's tremendous. Episode order is FLC, FLC 2: What Has Tobe Done, Half-Life: Hero Beggining, and Half-Life FLC: Free Man (the epic finale).

Basically, a 10 year old wrote a so-bad-it's-good fanfic about Half-Life ages ago. Some guy thought it was hilarious and did an epic, serious reading of the story, posting it on ytmnd or whatever. Another guy, seeing the genius of that, took it a step farther and animated it in Garry's Mod. It's a laugh riot.

John Freeman, the "Saver of Humens", is the hero of FLC and he can kick your favorite hero's ***. Yes, even Batman. Probably Superman too. Silver Surfer vs John Freeman would own though.

At one point Freeman is fighting some ninjas, and rather than fight them directly he just lifts the train they are standing on over his head and throws it at the enemy army.

OmegaXXII

John Freeman is hardcore to the max! :cool:

As for me, I'm rockin' one of my many Kenpachi Zaraki jpeg's, aka the guy who wears bells on his hair, he's actually the most interesting character in Bleach that I've seen, he's definetly one big bad SOB, heck, he seems cute when he has little Yachiru by his side, it's an ackward duo but look just adorable together.

BluePSI

Smash Champion
NNID
BluePSI
Mine is a character from a game called Yume Nikki.
Her name is madotsuki, and I chose this because of how well drawn it was, and because I like to pretend she's playing MOTHER on her famicom XD

Top Bottom