• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

link2702

Smash Champion
mine

made by nikenick

when i still played lolbrawl

i only keep it now cuz well....its like teh only pic that actually makes pit look "cool" least as cool as you can make em look, that and i've used ti so long that most folks juts instantly know who i am strictly from seeing the avy.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Well, I got me a new avatar. I took a pic and cropped it down and resized it to what you see now.

My avatar is of the character, Revy, from the anime, Black Lagoon. Aside Black Lagoon currently being my most favorite anime ever, I also find Revy to be very smexy (fiction be d*mned). Something about hot women with guns just really gets to me for all the right reasons. Ahaha.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Nico Robin, best character ever created. For Halloween, I found one of her posing as a Marine and it also looks boss with my pink name, so I kept it.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Well, I forgot to post here when my avi was this:

I liked that one a lot, but I changed to this Saria one because I've been playing Ocarina of Time again lately. ^_^

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Mine is my favorite cartoon character. I couldn't find a good avatar-esque picture of him, so I took this picture of him, and did a lot of recoloring and fixes. I personally like the outcome :)

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
I was looking for a good pic of Sanaki on Google, and I found this. My girlfriend and I thought it was adorable. The more I look at it, the more Sanaki becomes one of my fave Fire Emblem characters.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Sergeant Arch Dornan. It looks the same as the last one I had, except it's an actual character's talking head.

You mo-ron.

melon

Smash Cadet
Mine is the low-res melon from Yoshi's Story, turned into an SVG by a webapp I found somewhere, then edited with some nice-looking effects and a reflection in the Gimp. It's one of the few artistic-ish things I'm proud of making. :)

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Natalie Portman as the character Alice in her pink poledancer wig in the movie 'Closer'

I <3 Natalie Portman is all.

wyrfxrssn

Smash Cadet
My avatar is a post-it note drawing of myself that my friend Kyle Mistry did one day while we were in Stickam. I think he did a pretty good job, too.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
It's a Festivus miracle!

Though since both Festivus and Christmas are over I should probably change my avi soon.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The best character from the worst installment in the best video game series ever.

:131:

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Casual Zelda....she's probably naked. Idk...I found it and I just thought she looked cute.

Top Bottom