• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Explain/Show Off your Avatar

Darkshooter

Smash Ace
Hey all, long time lurker, I felt felt like registering right now.

Anyways, as for my reason for this avatar choice, is because Team Rocket are BAMFs.

jaswa

Smash Journeyman
Hitsugaya Toshiorou from Bleach. He's a captain in 'Soul Society' and helps out the main character in the real-living world. He can use the powers from his sword to gain frozen wings and tail, and his sword attacks with an icy dragon and freeze his opponents which is kinda cool.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
My avi was Yuuki from Vampire Knight.

Now my avi is Ritsu from K-ON! :bee:

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
I was at the bottom of the SWF homepage, and I saw and advertisement for Cataclysm 5, which is apparently sponsored by mana energy potion. So I looked it up, it looked cool, did some resizing and cropping, and made it my avatar.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Mine is a crudely drawn Psyduck with Super Sayain hair, a mask, goggles, and Pikachu cheeks. What else mroe is there to explain?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
My current avatar is Kefka Palazzo's headshot of his artwork from Dissidia: Final Fantasy. He's my favorite Final Fantasy villain by far with The Emperor and Sephiroth coming pretty close. Exdeath is cool too. XD

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the not sane part is refering to the ideas of what sane is. Sane is the normal way of thinking right or wrong. I'm not saying i'm right nor wrong just simplely what sane is thought out to be what makes morals and etc. I don't want to be in that same class the norm for people have been to hurt, destroy, not to care and etc. I simply want to be my own thing there's more insanely is some of the sane people then you'd think. Like not opening your mind to live in your one tracked mind.

That and i've gone through many mental problems I need more love I only give most of the time.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
This is a delicious looking Chain Chomp.
This is Mario's 25 year of being with us; it's the least I could do. <3

mzink*

Smash Ace
My kitty Varren.

Game reference anyone?
Anyone?
Anyone...
Bueller...

PD4FR

Smash Ace
That's such a cute kitty mzink*. :3c

Mine is Kirby from his Epic Yarn. <3

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Sasuke's Mangekyo sharingan that I personally photoshopped into making.
It's pretty hilarious that you'd say this actually. It never dawned on me what it was, but that's exactly the same concept for one of my own avatar changes I never went through with.

As for my avatar, it's Nala, in a sexy pose, because I'm furry as **** and she's one of the hottest things on 4-legs.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Enclave soldier in Advanced power armor.

Because its a good idea to heavily arm xenophobic soldiers.

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
My avatar is some random black guy dancing around with chicken drumsticks from The Boondocks.
Why?
Because it was hilarious and I luv chicken

Top Bottom