• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

darkrain

Smash Ace
More than 30 people on the first day is pretty **** good. We still have a little under 2 months. If we break 100 it's going to be a 2-day event and so far it's looking very likely.

chun1

Smash Apprentice
i don't get it. why isn't this a brawl tourny? you posted the wrong game.

you won't break 100 ppl if i don't go.

DYC

Smash Champion
Here's to hoping with all my heart that the above post was a joke.

Otherwise I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Kel

Smash Master
Otherwise I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.
A simple no would have sufficed.

I want to go, but I haven't played Melee since January. I'd suck even worse than I did before Brawl came out.

darkatma

Smash Hero
i'm coming with sam and geno and brawlpro and deku..
and other people who are coming from st. louis
hope to meet some good smashers in the midwest. Norcal melee is amazing.

also drephen is amazing, is he going to this?

Jesi

Smash Ace
yeah i know a few people who are in our regular barrio smash crew who haven't even registered. ;) but I speculate we will break 50 either today or tomorrow. Halfway there and we're not even into September! :p

Did anyone post this tournament in the Oklahoma thread or Dallas? (is that even allowed?)

SamDvds

Smash Ace
i plugged this tourney in the FAST results thread since that tourney is over lol but ppl are still posting in it

Scar

#HarveyDent
**** how many people from West Coast are thinking about going? Can we make this a national tourney? EC wants to go and if we fly in we'd land in MCI, which is about 40 mins away from the venue up I-635.

If there's a closer airport let us know, and we'd need rides... taxi is prob. really expensive and the flight is expensive as it is. Maybe I'll just call Darkrain and ask.

dmac

Smash Champion
3 days would be impossible with this setup and this time frame heh

if you need rides from the airport just make sure you let us know your flight info, we'll be happy to shuttle people

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'll most likely go. Hopefully with jman and team with him.

Does the teams pot get an OOS booster or just singles? :(

Big_R

Smash Champion
umm its possible cuz we only have me and watty for sure. drew is in the osu band now and has to play at the games. 4% if u see this things could possibly go down with u also

soap

Smash Hero
im a definite maybe, but if seats are confirmed go ahead and fill up i cant give u an answer till a week before prolly

4% APR

Smash Champion
umm its possible cuz we only have me and watty for sure. drew is in the osu band now and has to play at the games. 4% if u see this things could possibly go down with u also
awesome. I could meet you guys in c-bus if that would be more better for you fellows

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well I'm pretty sure i show up for this with some of my friend, so my question is, I'm not entering any tourneys but my friends are, they already register for it but since I'm not entering do i still have to register to attend, also if i do decide to enter the day of the tourney could i enter or will it screw everything up.

dmac

Smash Champion
if you are coming you should pre-reg if you have the slightest inkling that you'll enter... it'll really help to have a somewhat accurate headcount before the tourney starts so we know what we need to have prepared

aquteen

Smash Ace
alright sweet I don't know for sure yet but I'm pretty sure i can make this.

lol @ band johns

Watty

Smash Lord
i Need A Team Partner Person Im The Best Samus In The Midwest

AustinRC

Smash Lord
DEAR GOD IS THAT?!?! *whispers* Holy ****, is that actually a claymore fan!!! omg *giggles like school girl*

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I am needing a teammate as well.
you want to team with me Rob? your yoshi and my Roy would dominate the tourney scene. if we lose we could go shiek/fox.

it would be awesome if we played in singles like at the carbondale tourney

Top Bottom