• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

darkatma

Smash Hero
anyways
copy pasted from results

anyways time to do massive shoutouts

tourney hosts: thanks for hosting, the tourney was well run, everything was amazing

Geno: I <3 you, we are amazing in teams. I wish all our sets were recorded, like us vs Lambchopz/Colbol, vs Darkrain/Wife, vs Scar/GotM and vs QDVS/Rockcrock in particular. Those 4 were the best sets ever. OH and that match where we made Jiano SD 5 times

Josh: Is awesome, but he never goes on these boards anyways so i'll just talk about his awesomeness elsewhere. thanks for coming with st. louis though, that was an amazingly cramped car ride, and my *** was sore the whole way LMAO

Brawlpro: GGs, st louis ftw lol. GJ on beating KOS-MOS when he 2-0ed everyone else in our pool

Scar: Is the most awesome, humble, cool good smasher ever. Nice meeting you man. Thanks for letting us 2-0 you guys in teams pools LOL =] I had some awesome friendlies with you. Your falcon is amazing

Raynex: Coolest dude ever too! I wish I could've played you more, we only played like 2 matches. great job on 4th man, srry about that teams match where europhoria lost vs a PEACH as MARTH with a huge percent lead and then blames you for it. That was silly, wife was just playing really well. You have a really crazy fox :p Rep canada more! and come down more often

Wife: Is really awesome too, nice meeting you. Same with darkrain. Your teams matches were amazing to watch, and you guys were really cool to play against too. Now I know to ban dreamland to avoid getting 6 stocked on a counterpick LOL

Jesi: d'aw that 2nd match, you were really beating me with falco, then you just run off T.T I guess it was my awesome Sam tag that won me the match :p Good games, gj on beating spiritdragon when I couldn't =[ (barely freaking lost) I would've moved on to brackets if i had..

Florida gets its own special section because florida smashers are awesome and funny
-------------begin florida section

Hiroshi: Gayest sheik ever D: Good matches

Dark Sonic: Really good matches, are you gonna upload that set so i can rewatch it? Good job on 9th too (or was it 7th, i forget)

Lambchopz: ZHU IS BETTER THAN YOU! JK LOL. actually, you should probably have sucked less and ***** more at the tourney than you did. Cmon man, keep it together, you have an amazing falco. Sorry about the buttrape gay counterpick double peach on japes LMAO.

Rockcrock: Is now my favorite florida smasher ever. LMAO at taking 16 stocks off us in 2 matches of teams. The 2nd match went 0,8,6,0; you with the 8 kills and me with the 6 lolll
Both matches were soooo close =[ Good stuff against darkrain and wife guys! Your ganon ***** too

QDVS: you're really cool too. Didnt talk much, but yeahh
BTW who was the really funny big black guy with the hat on who said the funniest **** ever that was from florida? he was also really cool

-------------end florida section

Zantetsu and your tag is bear: good matches man :p You got really close to beating me in pools! Just get more consistent, ledge pressure more, and you'll get really good! especially because you have the tech skill already. Sorry i never learned your friend's name, but he was the one with the really nice yoshi (it takes a lot of skill to play yoshi) Keep at it man, I play with a yoshi in California that goes by park, he's really good, just look up Park and Yoshi on youtube and you'll see a really good yellow yoshi
Anyways, I hope you can get those matches up :p

what else
chad: your pikachu is ridiculous D:
myztek: nice matches, get more consistent vs peach, that one match i just 3 stocked you with dsmash and grab only was silly
stealth: that was the silliest camping ever. I was so nervous. Close matches man
Juke: I was so close =[ No more corneria next time(i'm banning it), getting massively camped isn't fun D:

I must've forgotten people. I'll remember them later

edit:
LOL I ALMOST FORGOT
Thanks DUCK for having this, and thanks for having us at your house! The cookies were good, your lego megaman is good, and those guns you invented are awesome too! hope to see you again!

Frames

DI
BTW who was the really funny big black guy with the hat on who said the funniest **** ever that was from florida? he was also really cool
hmm big black guy with a hat, eh? sounds like either colbol or pb&j, but really it could be either one they're like twins really

Top Bottom