• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
I can bring two setups for sure, but I'm not sure if one of them will work, I have a projector I can bring but I don't have a screen for it, and there may not be room, I haven't seen the venue since I never went to any of the brawl tournies, does anyone know if a projector setup would work? Also I was thinking I can bring like 3 VCRs for recording stuff, I think other people should bring equipment if they have it, I have a feeling some epic matches are going to be taking place so yeah.

PS:
Lvl 9 Ganon is coming to this folks! Who cares about M2K!
I totally call him in doubles. >.>

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Aight I'll house all of Ohio, Nebraska, and Chicago. If anyone needs directions just say so and I'll post em here. Bring pillows and blankets :p

papermarkis

Smash Lord
Ask darkrain if you still need housing. I don't believe he's said he's housing anyone yet. Though it's possible he's already housing anyone coming from TX since they're coming with Jesi.

Wife

Smash Lord
Hey Plank just passed this along to me and I'm thinking we're going to go. Sounds like a good time.

We'd need housing and a pick-up from the airport, which of course we'll post details about if we can confirm the trip in the next week or two.

Wife

Smash Lord
A conversation between Wife and Oro.

Wife: (sends the survivor link)
Oro: "nobody would look at him and think he climbed mt. fuji at the age of 20"
Oro: That's because he ****ing didn't. Only Bach and Isai made it to the top. Ken and Unknownforce turned around and went home.
Wife: Burned.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

Oro: That's because he ****ing didn't. Only Bach and Isai made it to the top. Ken and Unknownforce turned around and went home.
I laughed so hard at this. I know he won't come, but try and bring Oro to this. He beat the **** out of me at SMYM7 despite being out of practice, so that's not a legal john.
Also more doubles (and singles for that matter) friendlies, the ones at GA were too fun.

Uli

Smash Champion

lol

im glad to see legendary players come to this !!!!!

darkrain

Smash Ace
I posted this on the first page as well. Registration page is up, also housing is on a first come first serve basis. If you need housing register asap.

http://www.jmloredo.com/Event52/

It will be updated a few times a day. Preregistration IS required but prepayment is not. If you think you will be attending register now so I can plan ahead. If we get enough attendance we will convert the event into a 2-day event.. most likely on Saturday/Sunday.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** darkrain keepin melee alive in a huge way. I'd love to come wit mah boys but its 13hrs from pittsburgh. Its doubtful but I'd figure that I give u props from the EC. Glad to see MW holdin **** down

SamDvds

Smash Ace
good **** darkrain keepin melee alive in a huge way. I'd love to come wit mah boys but its 13hrs from pittsburgh. Its doubtful but I'd figure that I give u props from the EC. Glad to see MW holdin **** down
u should come and bring zig with you :)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Anyone coming from the South from I-57 or I-55 want to carpool?

Anyone coming from the east on I-64 want to carpool?

Is there extra room in one of the St. Louis cars?

Tre and I need cheaper gas money/ reliable transportation

Jesi

Smash Ace
get everyone AND your mother to come...and maybe it will be. also get them to preregister and be a gentleman and show your mom how to use the mouse...

edit: so far only 31 people have pre-registered for all the hype we've been getting...

Top Bottom