• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Tink

Smash Hero
eggz-
fox ditto MM 5$?

kage-
ganon ditto MM 5$?
shiek vs ganon 5$?

soap-
ill take that vs ganon, but i think i found a partner already =)...just depends if he actually goes.

anybody else want MMs?

N64

Smash Champion
i saw u jumping out of it against plaink and stomping his dumb ***, i will not fall for such tricks

that also means u have to MM drephen o mighty sheik slayer
drephen is the only sheik i've played whose chaingrabs i can't escape.

: / drephen.

also, i might be able to come back from college for a weekend to make this. maybe!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i saw u jumping out of it against plaink and stomping his dumb ***, i will not fall for such tricks

that also means u have to MM drephen o mighty sheik slayer
If he wants a rematch, sure with pleasure, Drephen felt my wrath too. =P

And Tink with pleasure at both.

Zicore

Smash Champion
hey tink

Since you played me enough, and kicked my butt with a LOT, how about this MM.

My Zelda vs your Falco. I get 4 stock, you get 2. Best 2/3.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
"IF" I went I would need a teams partner. Anyone up for it and do yall even know who I AM!?

soap

Smash Hero
hey tink

Since you played me enough, and kicked my butt with a LOT, how about this MM.

My Zelda vs your Falco. I get 4 stock, you get 2. Best 2/3.
waht are these handicap john moneymatches, man up and do a real moneymatch so when u win u can have some self pride

Big_R

Smash Champion
now i can't tell everyone yet but i can say you guys are in for a big treat when this tourny rolls around and i hope everyone likes nirvana.

4% APR

Smash Champion
now i can't tell everyone yet but i can say you guys are in for a big treat when this tourny rolls around and i hope everyone likes nirvana.
If bigR shows up with a guitar this is gonna be outta control

Dekar

Smash Apprentice
I guess i can try and practice up on melee, I havnt been able to play near as much smash as id like too recently. If anyone in the OP area wants to play melee or brawl just hit me up.

I just dont know how ill be able to get to the barrio or any tournys right now... My room mate/double partner of 6 years moved to colorado for good and my radiator blew up >..<.

Jesi

Smash Ace
omg that is SO F'N CUTE.

btw i will probably be working the registration desk so if you end up first round against someone you didn't want to play, don't look at meeeee. :p hahaha

Top Bottom