• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
If Chris is going, I'll try to make it. I'll make everyone else go too with me muscley arms.

dmac

Smash Champion
man.... so many people from all over wanting to come to this, you guys are really really going to help make this tourney as amazing as we want it to be

SamDvds

Smash Ace
does teh barrio wanna house st louis? :)

also this tourney is on my bday. i want a cake. and a bowl of jungle juice.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Lol there is almost no way I can make this, I'll ask my bro to send me as a birthday present, if I ask tomorrow, I might be able to.... needs more OoS.

Watty

Smash Lord
man.... so many people from all over wanting to come to this, you guys are really really going to help make this tourney as amazing as we want it to be
the fact that cok is going is gonna make this tourney as amazing as u want it to be<3 and miss DMAC the MAC DADDYS of all MACS

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Is this thing really happening? I may come to it... Along with a few other TX smashers.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
alright secks i'll mattress match you. and if i lose i'll still take it cuz i'll give you the stone cold stunner and knock you out so you can sleep on the floor.

Tink

Smash Hero
uh oh, TX invading the MW o,0.....its going down. who needs a partner for this??!?!?!?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'll probably money match 5 dollars for the hell of it. I know I'll lose but 5 bucks is worth saying "I've money matched eggz"

soap

Smash Hero
Are you saying you play Sheik? If so, I want to MM you.. there will be no chaingrabs!
that ****s hard without chaingrabs, ganon only has to call a couple of my techs and stomp punch, i gota combo for him for like a day. but ill MM 2 dollars no chaingrabs

Divinokage

Smash Legend
that ****s hard without chaingrabs, ganon only has to call a couple of my techs and stomp punch, i gota combo for him for like a day. but ill MM 2 dollars no chaingrabs
What I meant was.. even if you can grab me I'll get out of it no matter what. =P Which is why I want to MM you and show you, that I am the Sheik Slayer!!

soap

Smash Hero
i saw u jumping out of it against plaink and stomping his dumb ***, i will not fall for such tricks

that also means u have to MM drephen o mighty sheik slayer

Top Bottom