• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Scar

#HarveyDent
...I might fly out to this just to play Darkrain and Jiano. If I do I'll prob be going with Cactuar and (sigh) M2K and maybe some other EC players.

artarian

Smash Journeyman
so im pretty much set on coming to this tourny. since i have a car and am willing to drive, i will probably bringing JF and AustinRC, Rayzorium if he can be convinced and hopefuly chang-sta if i can get him to come. would any1 like to house TX? not sure when we'd be leaving, probably the friday afternoon before.

on another note, depending on whether we make it or not, darkrain, would you like to have a MM? $5? 3/5? marth vs falcon? neutral stages?

Big_R

Smash Champion
this is gonna be quite the couple of brackets for singles and doubles cuz pools just does not seem possible in a day

in other news
linguini=dashizwiz?

dmac

Smash Champion
yeah we're really going to need to have as many possible setups as humanly possible ( the room can probably get at least 32) and we're going to have to be super anal about friendlies and wasting time, im pretty sure we're only going to have the venue for a day. so if you live close and have the option of bringing full setups or any partial setups we're going to *need* to have help with this!

we're going to have lots of people dedicated to helping make pools smooth and its going to be crazy but the venue is great and we should be plenty staffed with people from our crew, so we're really hopeful with getting it all done in time.

we just need people to show up on time, we really can't afford to start late ( like every smash tournament :( )

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Signed in just to subscribe to this thread. [/subscribes]

The prize money looks good. Too bad I am not good enough to get any. Sadness. =(

Oh well, at least it will be fun and I will try my best with Falcon. That's all that matters (and I get to meet good players yay).

Edit: So who wants to team with a nobody, scrubby falcon? If you do, you should have another potential team partner ready because there is a chance I can't go to this.......

2nd Edit: Just read the thread and saw alot of the good falcons are going. ^_^ Good stuff, it will make me look worse by comparison but whatever.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey dark i was gonna suggest that maybe u update the first post with who is probably coming to the tourney to get an idea what the size of the tournament is going to be... also if high profile players like m2k are coming, updating that in the first post could attract even more people to come... just an idea... this tourney looks to good....

Quaz

Smash Master
How are you getting there? Cause if your driving, I think me and cosmo would like a ride if we don't go via train.
I think I can do that yeah, Im hoping to have a full car good to go for some easy carpooling gas. right now I have 2 other maybes but you guys still called 3rd and 4th.

aquteen

Smash Ace
I was wondering if anyone from Columbus, OH is going to this that could give me a ride? Of course I would pay for my share of gas.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
So far I guess I'm housing Omaha. Who else needs housing? Is Ohio coming down? If so I can't leave them hangin, especially if vidjo is comin. Vidjo is mah *****.

Top Bottom