• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 52 - PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED - $500 OOS Bonus- Kansas City, KS - Oct 18th-19th

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
So far the event has run smoothly, other then getting started late as usual, and being unable to finish pools day one, but we will have extra time tomorrow to get it done. I have no info atm how people stand (darkrain has all the pool info) and most likely you eill have to wait for random updates from people at the venue or till the results thread is put up.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Teams...rockcrock and queendvs beat darkrain and wife to advance into winners finals, where they lost to M2k and Cactuar. All of FL is out cept that team. Cosmo and Eighteenspikes from WI just beat geno and darkatma. Khepri and Kels (Illinois best team) are out. Soft and ihavespaceballs just beat jiano and dmac, knocking them out. Phatgamer and DYC Thats all I know for now =/

Zicore

Smash Champion
ihavespaceballs and soft beat cosmo and eighteenspikes. They are now playing Scar and GOTM. Darkrain and Wife beat ryenEX and euphorias team (team canada) after ryenex and euphoria took out jiano and dmac.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
YEEE CANADA >_>
goddamit i wish my old acc wasnt banned.
are raynex and europhoria out?
or was it their first loss? D:

**** yeah. >_____>

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
wonder whos gonna win singles *eye roll*

but yeh, like chester said. MOAR INFLO. plix.
i wanna know how our canafegs are doing =[

dmac

Smash Champion
quick results

singles (115 entrants)
1. m2k ($1130 + $500 oos bonus)
2. cactuar ($805)
3. darkrain ($345)
4. raynex ($50)

doubles (57 teams)
1. m2k/cactuar ($1000)
2. darkrain/wife ($500)