• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lol kadaj im sure u dont want me in teams if youve seen my teams record XD its trash..but singles is hawt

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Kadaj you could team with

Lain
HolyNightmare
KingAce
Rogue Pit (Prob)
UltimateRazer (if Lee Martin doesnt go)

i'll keep editing this list at this post when i get more information for you.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I tied with rookie, therefore i also should be a part of EC, because of Inui logic, and because i'm generally awesome

Wendy's = good times

i can make more reasons later, like the fact i've watched FLCL in full, or i've won yugioh tourneys before

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
you guys dong any smashfests soon? i need pract and a real good partner for viridian/ apex soon =D

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
I tied with rookie, therefore i also should be a part of EC, because of Inui logic, and because i'm generally awesome

Wendy's = good times

i can make more reasons later, like the fact i've watched FLCL in full, or i've won yugioh tourneys before
plz dont mention you tied with me because if it wasnt for a stupid random lucky auto death gordo i would have gotten top 5

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Post made by Azen Zagenite

=^_^=
After playing other fighting games / watching their vids / reading their forums, smash is actually a lot less campy than those other fighting games. But there's a huge difference, their community views camping as a valid strategy, they even have nicer terms for it (zoning, turtling). I look at some character threads of theirs and some of them are heavily based on camping, and people were discussing ways to camp better like its completely normal.

For some reason camping is viewed negatively in the smash community. I used to think it was gay when I was a kid, but after playing a lot of other games competitively, camping is in all games and is as valid a strategy as any other.

Step it up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this post is great. i'm going to camp more :D.
azen is too good!

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord

=^_^=
After playing other fighting games / watching their vids / reading their forums, smash is actually a lot less campy than those other fighting games. But there's a huge difference, their community views camping as a valid strategy, they even have nicer terms for it (zoning, turtling). I look at some character threads of theirs and some of them are heavily based on camping, and people were discussing ways to camp better like its completely normal.

For some reason camping is viewed negatively in the smash community. I used to think it was gay when I was a kid, but after playing a lot of other games competitively, camping is in all games and is as valid a strategy as any other.

Step it up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

azen is too good!
Well it looks like im start zoning more...

someone got a combo-breaker for me

ANTi_

Smash Hero

=^_^=

Step it up.

azen is too good!
Yooo if you do that your not going to be my snake in our rematch you need to be like m2k aggressive i get scaRED n **** lolz.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
i wasn't comparing myself to you rookie, i was making a joke! I know I probably shouldn't place the same as you, that's part of the joke haha

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
i wasn't comparing myself to you rookie, i was making a joke! I know I probably shouldn't place the same as you, that's part of the joke haha
na dude your placing is legit, i never thought for a second that you just straight suck or something... i just can't get overthat horrifying gordo...im telling you im pimping out my controllers with gordo stickers...

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
mindgames2199 (10:51:44 PM): sup chillen
chillindude829 (10:51:45 PM) has left the room.
mindgames2199 (10:51:48 PM): ****

:D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Eventually everyone is going to think about Enemy Controller and say" If ya can't beat em, join em!"
Yup next time we go to NYC we'll recruit half the city XD.

"whats the city look like from the above"

"....It looks dirty"

We both know what city he was referring too -_-

Top Bottom