• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Can't wait to listen :).

I'm sure there much more entertaining than the 15 stories Cy has for me on friday(hopes he sees this*) :)

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ima be going we can talk lots if u want and catch up
Indeed we can sir. We can also talk about how next time you and trevor head down to MD/VA and how I'm gonna kick you out of the car so I can go :). Kidding lol, but yes it's been a while. I'll ask the steve about all his adventures as of recently. Btw, are you the one with that dumb account "King Knight mare" or something like that. No off, but it's kinda lame lol. I like this one better brawl buddy :)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Indeed we can sir. We can also talk about how next time you and trevor head down to MD/VA and how I'm gonna kick you out of the car so I can go :). Kidding lol, but yes it's been a while. I'll ask the steve about all his adventures as of recently. Btw, are you the one with that dumb account "King Knight mare" or something like that. No off, but it's kinda lame lol. I like this one better brawl buddy :)
nah man that guy is just some lil scrub kid with the name Kingz Night Mare. he sux and ya he is new to the community. hes a lil kid and i have been sending him threat messages to change his name LMAO EVERYONE KNOW NOW I AM NOT HIM. lol i actually think hes like Big M's lil brother.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
nah man that guy is just some lil scrub kid with the name Kingz Night Mare. he sux and ya he is new to the community. hes a lil kid and i have been sending him threat messages to change his name LMAO EVERYONE KNOW NOW I AM NOT HIM. lol i actually think hes like Big M's lil brother.
Small children annoy me.

Anyway glad you're going to VC. We'll have to catch up after you lose to sonic :). It would be cool to hear more about your trip to md/va and to see how much better you are.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
lmao...trevor... it is joke decisions like this the reason why noone thinks of EC as a "real" crew. And now that I think about it, I wish to be removed from this crew.. again.. My decision has absolutely NOTHING to do with Rookie being "Elite.". All the better for him if he got that much better. I am happy that there is someone using FOX in NJ and is actually good with him. But I find there are no benefits in being in this crew. I don't want the stigma of EC connected with my name.

We don't even get free housing at Apex..

So please remove my name from the member section.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lmao...trevor... it is joke decisions like this the reason why noone thinks of EC as a "real" crew. And now that I think about it, I wish to be removed from this crew.. again.. My decision has absolutely NOTHING to do with Rookie being "Elite.". All the better for him if he got that much better. I am happy that there is someone using FOX in NJ and is actually good with him. But I find there are no benefits in being in this crew. I don't want the stigma of EC connected with my name.

We don't even get free housing at Apex..

So please remove my name from the member section.
Ok have fun.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I joined to be seeded away from EC and bc Trevor is cool. I'm still cool with Trevor and I wouldn't mind playing most of EC in tourny except the obvious ones like wyatt and m2k. The housing thing is pretty gay as well. Oh well lol, take me out plz trevs. The idea of belonging to any crew makes me feel homo.

And LOL @ anti. Too good.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
good. I'm not angry at anyone. I just don't want to be a part of a crew. See you at Viridian.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
nah, ppl will go.... there should be at least 30 i think, which is plenty.
just because a few of us won't be going there still will be others.

pride- haha a friend has been randomly telling me to read The Stink Cheese Man all the time lately XDD. i never did though >_<

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ummm horray? Most of the important people to me wont be there. Thats my concern, I don't care about a random bunch of scrubs, pros, or *******. BOOOOOOOOOOOO DM

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Aw, Kai. <3

Yeah, Viridian will have AT LEAST 60. 80% of the people who go there are totally random locals.

Top Bottom