• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Keitaro

He's actually telling the truth. 4 ppl left, but you guys still have 400 members remaining!
1% of 404 is 4.04 so you are actually incorrect.

For Enemy Controller to lose 1% of the crew in a divisible manner they would have had to have 400 members and lose 4 to now have 396.

I actually made a mistake though.

Since 4 people left, EC lost 0.5 percent of their crew so they now have 1423 bajillion members still in.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Actually I agree with Atomsk, har.

Therefor iKon! has decided to leave as well, don't take the loss too hard.

And we still haven't gone a a single tournament since SWR5....

D1

Hey so I was talking to my boss this morning and he told me he's leaving EC as well. He was on the list but no one announced that he was in because he was a secret member.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
BTW did M2k Still need a Fox controller for melee?
I found 3 of my old melee controllers while looking for one with a broken in analog and cstick.
I got no idea what a Fox Controller is either I got a few more besides these 3 at my friends house I could test out too if someone can explain what a Fox Controller is.

Out of the 3 I only tested two and found:
One with the Analog tilted down a bit ( can still neutral)
One with a Cstick that cant Dsmash

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think you gotta talk to him yourself about that. I don't really keep track of his controller situation, lol.

Stupid Patrick. Why are you leaving over something silly with Trevor?

There's no stigma that goes along with being in EC. Just power and an elite status. ;) If people are jealous of that...then that's problem.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I think you gotta talk to him yourself about that. I don't really keep track of his controller situation, lol.

Stupid Patrick. Why are you leaving over something silly with Trevor?

There's no stigma that goes along with being in EC. Just power and an elite status. ;) If people are jealous of that...then that's problem.
Luc, I consider you an intelligent person despite your biased views at times. Don't make me regret my thoughts by posting garbage.

Dave and I for low tier champions and the slayers of top tier homos. Hope you had fun wyatt and nick, get at my falcon. Wario, diddy,and mk for fail tier XD

Wifi is too much lols to contain

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Luc, I consider you an intelligent person despite your biased views at times. Don't make me regret my thoughts by posting garbage.

Dave and I for low tier champions and the slayers of top tier homos. Hope you had fun wyatt and nick, get at my falcon. Wario, diddy,and mk for fail tier XD

Wifi is too much lols to contain
It's almost 4am and idk wtf you're saying. therefore...you're drunk....alky...

Cia

das kwl
HAHA what the hell.. you guys are such brawlers.

Fox Controller
: (n) a controller that is broken into enough to enable the player handle Fox's mechanics to the fullest of their ability.

:laugh:

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Lucas..... weird.... , its not about anything Trevor...weird again... did. Maybe... lmao. No I just would rather be alone. Nothing personal.

Top Bottom