• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
They did. It's not even a matter of thinking anymore, it's a matter of who can start a ****ing ******** combo first.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
OMGSH JEALOUSY

dude...have you not heard of the...R%KIE ****?!?!?!

Ether brawl+ wolf is awesome. please teach me what you know.
i'll have to agree with pride. that's clearly BS considering rookie's tournament placings... they are about equal to pride's.
you spend one week with the guy and now he's an elite member without even looking at his placings? that's pretty biased trevor >_>.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ummm Rookie got much better as of the past week he was in MD/VA with me. I'm pretty sure he'd wreck you Patrick

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ummm Rookie got much better as of the past week he was in MD/VA with me. I'm pretty sure he'd wreck you Patrick
Thats quite possible however it still seems to be a very biased decision. Oh well, no big deal anyway. The whole crew ranking thing is silly to me anyway, I can't take it very seriously. I'd advise nick and pat to feel the same way if they don't already.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I find it silly as well. I just find it kinda moronic that they'd assume he'd be at the same skill level after our trip to MD/VA

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Good point but it has yet to be seen by others if he is "elite". It's really based on the judgement of those who were there and not on people that he has beaten or his tournament results. I'm not trying to put him down, I'm just stating that it's funny how he became "elite" the moment he joined basically. I'd rather if he was though, especially since he doesnt main a top tier *** character. I hope he is as good as you make it seem but time will tell. No point in discussing it trev trevs so ill stop after this XD. I'll read your response though :)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
No, NY/NJ>MD/VA. Its just he has gotten better due to the level of practice he was given, and who he got to practice against Aka Neo, Meep, myself, Candy.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
To go to md/va? Would you be willing to drive like May 1st to Kadaj's tourny? I believe thats when the tourny is. I would have to double check.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
To go to md/va? Would you be willing to drive like May 1st to Kadaj's tourny? I believe thats when the tourny is. I would have to double check.
Would I personally be willing to drive? Unfortunately no. Thats much too far for me but I would gladly tag along if somone else was heading down and if there was room

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hmmm cause I promised Knightmare and Rookie that the next time I head down there again I'd bring them with me, so could you help find someone who would be willing to drive?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I doubt it. I don't care to much anyway, it's just that other than pierce and his group it doesnt seem like anyone gets together often and it's good to get off wifi. I'll head down in the future with you, especially since I can get rid of my small child restrictions.

Btw are you going to VC? Seems like not to many people are going, especially with Mass being so popular. I'd like to have someone who doesnt annoy me to talk to :)

Top Bottom