• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Lucas..... weird.... , its not about anything Trevor...weird again... did. Maybe... lmao. No I just would rather be alone. Nothing personal.
*sniff* this sounds sad :(

lol, and also funny. <3 Pride

HAHA what the hell.. you guys are such brawlers.

Fox Controller
: (n) a controller that is broken into enough to enable the player handle Fox's mechanics to the fullest of their ability.

:laugh:
Ya want a ****ed up controller?? I got a ******** one that's missing a cstick and is nearly bitten in half by a dog.

I'll be sure to mail it to M2K.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It's almost 4am and idk wtf you're saying. therefore...you're drunk....alky...
If you only got to witness the C falc combined with wifi when one of your opponents isnt used to any delay at all. It's like magic. I lost most as Cfalc but still, the punches and knees made their mark XD

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
**** everyone is leaving. I guess my ugliness made everyone leave *cries*

@kai: I want ice cream! :O

@YES!: ****nn this crew should be called the spartans since there is 300 of us. BA DUM BUMP!

thank u, thank u very much

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
**** everyone is leaving. I guess my ugliness made everyone leave *cries*

@kai: I want ice cream! :O

@YES!: ****nn this crew should be called the spartans since there is 300 of us. BA DUM BUMP!

thank u, thank u very much
What flavor? We have a bunch of Ice cream at my house and I don't eat ice cream.

Geez, that sounded kinda weird XD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yeah I need to talk to you actually. I was just wondering who I should IM to get your SN but I was unsure who would have it. Just IM me, my SN is Setokaiba97321

Edit: Just noticed the aim icon XD

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Someone should come to Inui's van! He has lots of candy, but doesn't eat candy.
I can see it now...

(Santi, Chu, Dojo, and Doom playin 2v2 BBall outside sweatin)

(Inui Rolls up in is Shag Wagon Van)

Inui: (smirks) Hey kids want some candy. Your sweaty bodies look like they need to take a rest. Why dont u come into the back of my van, chill out with your good ole friend. i have licorice, lolipops, and all sorts of popsicles. Best part is we can share!

Dojo: WOW! THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN

Doom: hmm this seems a lil fishy to me Santi what you think

Santi: HYAHHHHHH!!!! (Toonlinks up B)

Doom: -.-'

Chu: aha man sounds like a plan man hey inui can i use ur controller tho i left mine home (poses)

Inui: oh sure chu but it will cost you nearly all your clothes. Ill even lend you my special controller. (smirks)

Chu: aha thanx man hey what is this Candy!??

Candy: **** guys i was just mortor sliding down the street and inui here said something about candy so i jumped into his extremely spacious van.

Dojo: SWEET! THERES A BED IN HERE!!!!!

Inui: Hey candy wanna do "snake dittos." (smirks)

Candy: sure man those are fun

Inui: **** i hope you dont beat me toooo bad ;P

Candy: nah ill teabag i mean sandbag a lil so it can be fun!

Doom: hmm candy here is pretty good!

Candy: Thanx man i been working on my snake for hoursss and i ...

Doom: -.-' no not you i mean these licorice panties here, idk why u have these inu but there good >.> What you think Santi

Santi: HYAHHHHHH!!

Doom: ah useless -.-'

ATOMSK: SEEEE YOU LATER!

LOL i was bored

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I can see it now...

(Santi, Chu, Dojo, and Doom playin 2v2 BBall outside sweatin)

(Inui Rolls up in is Shag Wagon Van)

Inui: (smirks) Hey kids want some candy. Your sweaty bodies look like they need to take a rest. Why dont u come into the back of my van, chill out with your good ole friend. i have licorice, lolipops, and all sorts of popsicles. Best part is we can share!

Dojo: WOW! THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN

Doom: hmm this seems a lil fishy to me Santi what you think

Santi: HYAHHHHHH!!!! (Toonlinks up B)

Doom: -.-'

Chu: aha man sounds like a plan man hey inui can i use ur controller tho i left mine home (poses)

Inui: oh sure chu but it will cost you nearly all your clothes. Ill even lend you my special controller. (smirks)

Chu: aha thanx man hey what is this Candy!??

Candy: **** guys i was just mortor sliding down the street and inui here said something about candy so i jumped into his extremely spacious van.

Dojo: SWEET! THERES A BED IN HERE!!!!!

Inui: Hey candy wanna do "snake dittos." (smirks)

Candy: sure man those are fun

Inui: **** i hope you dont beat me toooo bad ;P

Candy: nah ill teabag i mean sandbag a lil so it can be fun!

Doom: hmm candy here is pretty good!

Candy: Thanx man i been working on my snake for hoursss and i ...

Doom: -.-' no not you i mean these licorice panties here, idk why u have these inu but there good >.> What you think Santi

Santi: HYAHHHHHH!!

Doom: ah useless -.-'

ATOMSK: SEEEE YOU LATER!

LOL i was bored
lol that waz actually funny

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
OH MY GOD. normally i dont post cuz im too lazy or nothing piques my interest enough to be worthy of saying something, but that was hilarious.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
why thank you btw i can house you, atomsk, jason, and that other dude for that LI tourny on the 25th. im only like 30 minutes away
Atomsk is coming? I already said I'd team with M2K for Brawl, lol. If both Atomsk and I ditch Doom's tournament, he'll be pretty upset.

Well, if Atomsk goes, I still have Mew2King in Melee teams and I'm going to **** him in Brawl teams because I can fight him now. :)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Atomsk is coming? I already said I'd team with M2K for Brawl, lol. If both Atomsk and I ditch Doom's tournament, he'll be pretty upset.

Well, if Atomsk goes, I still have Mew2King in Melee teams and I'm going to **** him in Brawl teams because I can fight him now. :)
ya i as just playing alot of online friendlies with trevor when i told him to tell u and he said WHAT ABOUT ME! and i was like IDK you were coming. LOL so i guess he is. but whoever is going with you i can house XD. ill happily team with m2k in your place if trevor goes XD J/K

also you realize the venue is trash and there will be like 10 people for melee LOL.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The Melee turnout is that bad? I want to play Melee. It's one of the major reasons I'd go to that over Doom's tournament.

Being with best friend (Rigel) + playing lots of Melee + ****** in Brawl + playing Smash 64 > Doom's tournament.

But minus Melee...Idk...

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
The Melee turnout is that bad? I want to play Melee. It's one of the major reasons I'd go to that over Doom's tournament.

Being with best friend (Rigel) + playing lots of Melee + ****** in Brawl + playing Smash 64 > Doom's tournament.

But minus Melee...Idk...
last 2 times i went there were like 14 people in melee but there might be more since the dreaded MEWTWOKING IS GOING. he needs all his fanboys.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just don't think both of us should be ditching Max's event. He'll be pretty upset.

I'm only going to the Long Island event because Mew2King said he'd team with me in both games and Rigel is going, and Rigel's my best friend, lol.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Why aren't I in the crew, I asked trevs to add it back lol. Spare me the lame *** description though.

Don't lose to any sonics tomorrow luc :)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
You really have no idea how good at Melee I actually am, lol. I was once 10th in the tristate area and 3rd in NJ. I'm a very strong and capable Melee player when I'm serious and warmed up.
u really dont wanna underestimate ryan k but then again u do main shiek and thats pretty gay for falco but ryan k is like REALLLLY GOOD so just dont underestimate him then lose XD but im sure u will do good buddy

Inui

Banned via Warnings
u really dont wanna underestimate ryan k but then again u do main shiek and thats pretty gay for falco but ryan k is like REALLLLY GOOD so just dont underestimate him then lose XD but im sure u will do good buddy
Um... I know who Ryan K is and I've seen him play. He's good, but I got this.

Falco beats Sheik. Get that ignorant stuff outta here. Sheik only beats Fox and Falco if they mess up a lot. I might go Ganondorf if he's Falco.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
That tournament was long after I quit and it was after I didn't touch Melee for many months... I actively practice again, so I'd probably win now.
Cocky bocky jo-jockey banana fana bo-cocky beep bop bo bopy COCKY!

Inui we haven't seen each other in the longest time. I plan on going to a tournament sometime soon so I can finally play you. (Not that you'd care)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ok, sounds fun.

Let's play GG, too. I haven't touched that game in a long time, but if you give me some warm-up time, my Slayer might do some cool stuff again.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Ok, sounds fun.

Let's play GG, too. I haven't touched that game in a long time, but if you give me some warm-up time, my Slayer might do some cool stuff again.
hey man no worries about the tourny u still did well XD. i think ima quit singles tho. im a doubles man all the way ;P

Izumi thanx for teaming we did pretty good even tho i think we could have taken bum and wes :/

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yes, I will definitely be up for that. I gotta check what tournament I can/should be able to attend to play you again. It will probably be my last so I will play at my best!

Also you play Accent Core? It's very different from previous versions, and Slayers combo's are very different considering his older gatlings are changed a bit.

Top Bottom