• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Ambush

Smash Rookie
I am Nelf. And nelf is better cause I can vanish 3 ****ing times. I'm sub.

I'll wait til you try to heal, then shadow step/shadowdance and you're dead.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I feel like getting back into WoW. Their tournament scene is pretty sexy and they actually get sponsorships, travel overseas, etc.

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
My accounts on craig's list atm for 150$
after 3 months of playing (The 3 months i didnt play brawl) I learned its just not as good as it used to be.

If your Sub you still wont win.
Cant hit nearly as hard as a feral druid.
Mangle Shred Rake If Pouce and Rip is up... with patch 3.1?
GG
That game's really bad.
Not as bad as Brawl though

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The anti-ban side really needed you, Trevor... It's looking so hopeless now without you there.
It was hopeless to begin with. The CLEARLY better players who obviously don't know anything about this game get their ideas thrown asided when they're supported with logic and have supporters. I love the people that we're supposed to look to to help our community.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol, Doom, I didn't wanna post that bc of the joke I made in the Basic section. People who dont know frank and myself to well may think I was serious XD.

I was more than serious about the princesses belonging in the kitchen though

Too bad you didnt put up Prides instead XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It was hopeless to begin with. The CLEARLY better players who obviously don't know anything about this game get their ideas thrown asided when they're supported with logic and have supporters. I love the people that we're supposed to look to to help our community.
If you can get back in, ask them to let you back in.

Come back.

Top Bottom