• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller: PRiDE has returned to us, now super hot!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey guys what's up.

Opinions are fun.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
DOJO!
SANTI!
ROY R!
HYLIAN!
DR. MARIO GUY!

By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN TEXAS!

Captain Texas, he's our hero, gonna bring New Jersey down to zero! (lolololol)
He's our powers magnified, and he's fighting against Mew2King's side!

Hello Texas, enjoy losing over half of both pots to Mr. Jason Zimmerman.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
DOJO!
SANTI!
ROY R!
HYLIAN!
DR. MARIO GUY!

By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN TEXAS!

Captain Texas, he's our hero, gonna bring New Jersey down to zero! (lolololol)
He's our powers magnified, and he's fighting against Mew2King's side!

Hello Texas, enjoy losing over half of both pots to Mr. Jason Zimmerman.
Who would merge into Captain Jersey?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well hylian does suck... thats not really opinion but rather fact.

is APEX going to actually be big or is it just NJ hyping **** for no reason??

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I've beaten Ikaruga; IWBTG is steps removed.

I haven't even beaten one boss.

eta: post 2k, lol

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
i heard inui ***** toon links
i heard (and saw) him lose to jerm on the live stream for whobo despite all the trash talk about how toon link isnt even good enough to be high tier anymore and how its a trash character and that due to playing me a lot, he will never lose to one ever. guess i have to practice my toon link more and switch up my playstyle when hes not around to give him some practice when he is around and playing me.

also, new avatar ftw =D

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Lucas, WTF is this I'm hearing about you going even with me in Melee? When was the last time we played, 1953? If you've actually been saying this bullshit, $20 MM ASAP. You better come to SPOC so I can **** you mercilessly and get the MM recorded by Scar so he can upload the humiliation.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lucas, WTF is this I'm hearing about you going even with me in Melee? When was the last time we played, 1953? If you've actually been saying this bullshit, $20 MM ASAP. You better come to SPOC so I can **** you mercilessly and get the MM recorded by Scar so he can upload the humiliation.
Relax your acting as if he killed one of your family members.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Relax your acting as if he killed one of your family members.
F
uck that. I played Inui like one time since Brawl came out, then he goes and brags he was going even with me? wtf, we played for like 1-2 hours of DOUBLES. Once I got warmed up I was playing fine but Magus was on and off the entire time. In almost every match, I was dealing somewhere between 700-800 damage; the fact that we were losing any matches at all was obviously not my fault. If he's going to say that he goes even with me based on that, he better man up and MM me then.

Curio

Smash Cadet

F
uck that. I played Inui like one time since Brawl came out, then he goes and brags he was going even with me? wtf, we played for like 1-2 hours of DOUBLES. Once I got warmed up I was playing fine but Magus was on and off the entire time. In almost every match, I was dealing somewhere between 700-800 damage; the fact that we were losing any matches at all was obviously not my fault. If he's going to say that he goes even with me based on that, he better man up and MM me then.
Its just a game guy.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
GGXXAC is olllllld Blazblue or gtfo.

I actually used to have the 3rd best GGXX player at my school, but I think he's graduated now.
I'm too poor to get Blazblue and I don't know where to play it in the arcades.
I use Slayer (Main, get at my short, but cool looking combos), Venom, Chipp and Slayer.

I really want to get BLazblue for PS3 and a PS3, until then I'll just play AC.

Thiocynide do you play fighters regularly, I wish to play you?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
i heard (and saw) him lose to jerm on the live stream for whobo despite all the trash talk about how toon link isnt even good enough to be high tier anymore and how its a trash character and that due to playing me a lot, he will never lose to one ever. guess i have to practice my toon link more and switch up my playstyle when hes not around to give him some practice when he is around and playing me.

also, new avatar ftw =D
I figured this would happen lol. Anyways, inui rematched me the next day, and I lost. Then I rematched him and lost again. But I feel I can beat him, oh well, next time I meet, hopefully I can rep TL harder =]

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Shut the hell up, you idiot. Don't take what people say seriously and come barging into a thread talking shit. I said when me and Atomsk played you and Magus in teams, I was fighting you just fine. I didn't say I played you 1v1 and went even. Someone twisted the truth.

Yes! said:
So I'm going fox on inui for the rest of my life from now on.
lmao

I went Fox knowing I'd lose. I didn't care. I am horrifyingly bad at that match-up and wanted some serious experience in it. I'd **** him with MK, Dedede, or Marth because I'm good with those characters against Fox.

TheJerm said:
I figured this would happen lol. Anyways, inui rematched me the next day, and I lost. Then I rematched him and lost again. But I feel I can beat him, oh well, next time I meet, hopefully I can rep TL harder =]
Yeah, you're really good, but you got me when I was playing badly and got 0 powershields the whole set.

I played much better the second and third MMs and won them by quite a bit.

Toon Link kinda sucks, so don't take this as trash talk. You're definitely a good player.

Top Bottom