• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Hurricane Meta Knight. Princeton, NJ. November 22nd.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Doubles:
1: John McCain is the Bomba (Inui and Atomsk) (Snake/MK and Dedede/Wario/Lucario)
2: Hide and go Seek Winners (teh_spamerer and Tec0) (MK/Luigi and MK/Dedede)
3: Nice Use of Jump (Keitaro and Yes!) (Falco and Snake)
4: We Suck
5: Chrome Pirate and Rule 34
5: BlackWaltz and Lord Knight
7: Birds of Gay
7: Jonas Brothers
9: Umbra and Malcom
9: Chandellier
9: Magus and Izumi
9: Diem and Ether
13: Team Obama '08
13: Rhyme and Doom
13: Have you seen my Link!?
13: Impact
17: Deadly Asps
17: England
17: Team Jones
17: Hello Kitty Island Adventure

Singles:
1st/2nd split: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) ($180)
1st/2nd split: Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar/Kirby) ($180.00)
3: Keitaro (Falco/Snake) ($72.00)
4: ksizzle (Dedede) ($24.00)
5: Yes! (Snake) ($12.00)
5: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) ($12.00)
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar)
7: Chrome Pirate (Diddy Kong)
9: Kai
9: Munk
9: Umbra
9: Mr. Clutch
13: Seph
13: bschung
13: Malcom
13: Rogue Pit
17: JG Wentworth
17: Doom
17: Rhyme
17: Blue
17: Kid
17: Lord Knight
17: PRiDE
17: Mr. Ryu
25: TBagz
25: Chaos Marth
25: Melo
25: Cable
25: Clai
25: Ryko
25: Rule 34
25: Magus
33: Axe
33: A@
33: Numb
33: Berg
33: VaJaJa
33: dumba989
33: GunBlade
33: Steak
33: McGraw
33: CLove
33: Souks
33: Sugar
33: Void
33: Palpi
33: .Com
33: BladeWing
49: Chad
49: Graz

I technically won singles because I won the set Atomsk and I played, but it was because he purposely didn't get a cypher gimp in game three. Silly. :[

Circuit Points

Singles

Atomsk: 80
Inui: 59
Yes!: 22
Mew2King: 20
Keitaro: 20
Pierce7d: 16
BlackWaltz: 12
DaPuffster: 10
Blue: 9
Shadow: 7
ksizzle: 7
bschung: 6
Izumi: 6
Umbra: 5
Snakeee: 4
Vex: 3
Chrome Pirate: 3
dmbrandon: 2
Vajaja: 2
Rhyme: 2
Kai: 2
Munk: 1
Orion: 1
Rogue Pit: 1
Xzax: 1
Ether: 1
Mr. Clutch: 1

Teams

Inui: 60
Atomsk: 60
teh_spamerer: 25
Mew2King: 15
Snakee: 15
Shadow: 15
dmbrandon: 15
Ether: 15
Yes!: 13
Vex: 11
DaPuffster: 10
Tec0: 10
Pierce7d: 9
BlackWaltz: 7
Rogue Pit: 6
ChiboSempai: 6
Izumi: 6
Keitaro: 6
Vajaja: 4
Mr. Clutch: 4
bschung: 3
Chrome Pirate: 2
Umbra: 2
Rule34: 1
JBAndrew: 1
Blue: 1
Kai: 1
Eazy: 1
Bleachigo: 1
UltimaScout: 1
Lord Knight: 1

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
w00t! epic day, im glad ill be at your tournaments every month if they stay monthly.

shout outs time.

Graz: once again sorry we had to play eachother, epic fights man
Bladewing: thanks for the doubles, even tho u suicided 3 times with lucario >.>
Inui: your much nicer in person, thanks for the complement? =)
Chibi: you crushed my ciggeretes =(
izumi: REVENGE WILL BE MINE.
Doom: always a pleasure man
a@: amazing mario bro
.com: i want my dollar back >.>
Blue: hopefully i dont forget who you are next time
Yes!: your friendlier on smashboards with your random silly jokes XD

all in all amazing day thanks for driving numb!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Copypasta from other thread
Shoutoutz
tec0 - We ****. You just need some basic matchup experience to learn about Brawl shenanigans so you don't get hit by so much garbage. You <3 my Sheik and Marth in Melee LOOOOOOOL :bee:

Lizard Knight - Not enough MB, sorry :(. I'll play more next time.

Magus - :( I barely played you in Melee.

Keitaro - GET ***** BY JET HAMMER!

Yes - Spam > Yes + Keitaro :bee:

Atomsk & Inui - Get at my Luigi :bee:

Ether - :( Sorry I couldn't save that match

Diem - Sucks now :laugh:

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I only got to play one game of Melee today with Tec Zero, but it was the most fun I had all day! dmbrandon and I also played Falcon/Ness team in tournament, which was also really fun and hilarious.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I only got to play one game of Melee today with Tec Zero, but it was the most fun I had all day! dmbrandon and I also played Falcon/Ness team in tournament, which was also really fun and hilarious.
This.

MY only shoutout:

Thirty-Four: Too good. XD

NeoCrono

Smash Ace
Thanks

Shout outs

Magus: You wrecked me in melee.... over and over again lol

Yes!: Your cool bro, I wish we could have gotten some friendlies in. Next time though

Chrome Pirate: Your Diddy is too good, next time you can be like.... my teacher :)

Blue: Your too funny man, making fun of Keitaro's voice lol.

Keitaro: Thanks for showing me and nick how to get there, maybe next time we can get some friendlies in or something

Izumi: I wanted to get some Toon link dittos :(

Inui: Your much nicer then everyone makes out to you too be, thanks for helping me out during the tournament. Your MK and Snake are too good lol.

Thank you everyone for making my first tournament an enjoyable one. Hopefully we can come again and do better.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Sigh... MK, Snake, Rob... NOOO problem...

wolf... pit... = loss.

good time today..

yes! = **** wolf! good matches... the very first stock of our last game, I could just imagine what was going in your mind each and every time you HIT me.. "THIS...WILLLL....TEACH...YOU...NOT...TO...COUNTER....A...GAY....STAGE...ON....ME!!!!"" 90 something percent damage... lolol crazy!

rogue pit.. good games.. very disappointing ending to the matches but o well.. **** like that happens to yoshi.

nicely run tourney..

Thirtyfour

Smash Journeyman
Best Falcon in Vegas
I got the same place at the last monthly I'm satisfied I'm not out to actually win money you know.
I DO love the moments Falcon has though GOOOOOOOD STUFF DOOM
GGs Everyone i'LL GO DOWN THE LIST LATER

ADHD

Smash Hero
Best Diddy in Vegas
**** you keitaro i'm beating you next time but I guess I have to work on my spacing and the kirby matchup. Atomsk you just tear me apart with those grabs i'm gonna have to find away around it if i ever stand a chance of beating you which won't happen for like a year--or ever :D

Fun stuff though, why were there so little ppl last time there were like 70! dapuffster come to the next one please. and kai, suck my balls

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
I had a hella fly time there, the end was really fun though after the tourney ended, it was like the after-credits, with things happening that i wish i had caught on my camera, next time, i definitly will though

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts copypasta -

Spamerer - Sry I dragged you down :(. The inexperience got to me once our opponents had at least half a brain filled with tricks. Oh well just enter next tourney and win money like you always do.

Atomsk - O_O I hope you're feeling well man. My skin isn't reacting too bad but ... it looks like its rough for you. Take care of yourself, I hope you feel better.

Sadaharu fails at tennis Inui - Nice tourney =D I had fun and I'm glad you have these things they are always amazing.

dmbrandon - Always amazing to see you sir ;) I wish we played melee/brawl T_T. Do something besides WoW :(.

Ether - :bee: we need to play more.. in whatever game. I would love to sit and play you moar =D.

Doom - :( we have to play next time. I'm warning you.. I'm pretty terrible :(.

LK - WTFAWK no matches with me at ALL??!?!?! thats gay.... :( I wanted to play your sexy marth T_T.

Yes - :( don't get so worked up about tournies man. You still got some money so its not a total loss at least. I rarely get to see you w/o tournies we need to hang out more!

Keitaro - GET ***** BY JET HAMMER!

Magus - Those were some sexy matches. Your techs are always so incredible >_>. As always I had a ton of fun playing you ;)

I want cookies =D

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Who is this Yes! person? Is it the same Yes! that went to Niagara? It doesn't seem so because the one that went to Niagara played G&W/Wolf from what I saw. I was also under the impression that he was from MI. Same name I guess?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Who is this Yes! person? Is it the same Yes! that went to Niagara? It doesn't seem so because the one that went to Niagara played G&W/Wolf from what I saw. Same name I guess?
Probably same name but different player?

*shrugs*

The Yes! in the results is a NJ player.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui: Hero in teams finals and lucky in singles!

Atomsk: Very nice winning teams again. You should have just taken the gimp in singles finals.

Keitaro: I hope you know that I talk trash to you just to be funny. You're actually pretty good.

ksizzle: Getting better all the time!

Yes!: You did pretty well today. Don't be so emo.

Izumi: Wtf @ you beating BlackWaltz and Umbra. Stop playing Toon Link, btw. It's not good at all. Just put all of your effort into MK and it'll work out a lot better.

BlackWaltz: You didn't do too bad in singles or teams, but you can do better. I hope another slump doesn't start.

Chrome Pirate: Nice Diddy.

Kai: I got so lucky in game one!

Umbra: I have no idea how you didn't place much higher in teams. You were the hardest team to beat.

Mr. Clutch: You've improved a lot. Nice Wario.

bschung: I know you can do better!

Malcom: Best Sonic???

Rogue Pit: What happened? I was hoping you'd rep Pit better.

JG Wentworth: Nice hair.

Doom: So cute! <3

Rhyme: You make bottom tier Samus look okayish.

Blue: It was just one bad day. I think you would have done better if you came earlier.

Lord Knight: You need to learn this game.

PRiDE: Yoshiiiiii.

Mr. Ryu: lol not last place!

TBagz: You came to something!

Rule 34: Hot Falcon!

Magus: Buy a Wii!

.Com: Loudness!

Tec0: You should have entered singles.

teh_spamerer: omg @ Luigi

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ugh, just came from a party and I'm super drunk and angry some girl was trying to hit on me the whole night but imma try shoutoutz.

1st/2nd split: Inui - I know your joking dude.....NOT REALLY YOU DOUBLE CROSSING *******!! Fun tourney and keep up your wins since you can't face the great Keitaro by forcing Atomsk to take me out :D
1st/2nd split: Atomsk - Your DDD beat my Falco!! Never again, lol!! Fun seeing you and your new haircut everytime.
3: Keitaro - Holy ****!! You got money cause Spam and M2K didn't enter!! KEITARO TIME!!
4: ksizzle - Great **** dude, your freaking awesome and very smart, definitely the #1 DDD I'd least like to play against cause it's too good XD
5: Yes! - Good **** dude, all emoness aside, you did great and know that you are a top brawler along with me and we'll continue to **** together :bee:
5: Izumi - You ***** today!!!!!!! But lost to Keitaro for the 100th time, lol!! I sounds like Atomsk don't I, lol!!
7: BlackWaltz - I was actually hoping to play you again, I know I soon will, and you have an amazing girlfriend for still coming to tournies.
7: Chrome Pirate - Your Diddy is ****!! Holy crap!! In teams you ***** me and Yes badly!! I woulda stayed Falco in singles but you went Rainbow and so I had to be gay :/ Fun first two games though.
9: Kai - Its always fun seeing and joking with you. Highest placed Sonic main FTW!!
9: Munk - Dude, you placed pretty high, wtf, lol!!
9: Umbra - Why'd you go DK :/ Your MK was great but honestly your DK was too, ggs.
9: Mr. Clutch - Wow, I still don't know what you look like :/ Say hi to me sometime.
13: Seph - Team MOB will train ya son, but pretty nice job today dude.
13: bschung - Your DDD is still as good as ever and you stay looking like a model every **** time I see you!! Jesus!!
13: Malcom - LMAO!!!! Your Ike was so good I didn't even wanna play it!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!
13: Rogue Pit - You mmatched mad people today, wtf????
17: JG Wentworth - You **** anime character!!!!
17: Doom - Thanks for the Falco tips dude, was nice meeting you, and props on an asian gf. I don't have an asian one....but ask MOB......I could if I wanted to :D "inside joke"
17: Rhyme - ****, the awesome Samus was here and I didn't see him???? :/
17: Blue - BLUE!!!!! We finally face and you weren't prepared for the Falco. Let's get some friendlies so you will be next time.
17: Kid - THE NEW FALCO OF NJ!! EVERYBODY WATCH OUT!!!!!!!
17: Lord Knight - Practice some more son!!!!!!
17: PRiDE - YOSHI!!!! It's always fun seeing you, good job against MK dude.
25: TBagz - I saw ya there and you were funny as **** when your friend interupted you by calling you during your friendlies, lmao!!
25: Cable - Dude, we gotta finish our matches son!! **** DK, lol!!
25: Ryko - You always get so angry dude, it's funny as **** though, lol!
25: Rule 34 - FALCON MAIN!! Good stuff againnst me and Yes in teams.
25: Magus - Your Luigi is pretty awesome. You gotta play with Spam's Luigi sometime and up it up dude.
33: Axe - I use your Pheonix deodorant spray. Freaking awesome!!
33: GunBlade - We didn't get to play :(
33: Souks - I'm happy you came dude, hope you can come to another. Big tournies ftw!!
33: Sugar - You too dude, you got to see what the tourney scene was like, I'll be sure to let you know when the next one is.
33: .Com - You was talking some nonsense and it was funny ;)

Besides that, holy **** Rigel stop letting me drink your liquor!!

And Tec0 is f-ing AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Palpi

Smash Hero
Best Falcon in Vegas
I got the same place at the last monthly I'm satisfied I'm not out to actually win money you know.
I DO love the moments Falcon has though GOOOOOOOD STUFF DOOM
GGs Everyone i'LL GO DOWN THE LIST LATER
Lol 34. Falcon is going no where but up. Just get that falcon punch off on Doom and my life will be complete. If that happened i probably would've cried in happiness. Also cause that would've meant that I wouldn't have had to play you :chuckle:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1st/2nd split: Inui- Great tourney man <3 but the next time i play you, im breaking your B button XD
1st/2nd split: Atomsk- YOU ARE TOO GOOD! Thanks for the tips and pictures XD
3: Keitaro (Falco/Snake) ($72.00)- GOOD **** DUDE! Really scary matches and hope to grab your falco soon XD
4: ksizzle (Dedede) ($24.00)- =D YAY!
5: Yes! (Snake) ($12.00)- Extremely scary matches and really good use of c4 and nades. GGS
5: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) ($12.00)- **** you got WAY BETTER. I want your toon link doll XD
7: Chrome Pirate (Diddy Kong)- Your way better in person. Show NJ what you got!
9: Munk- Really good DDD. I had to go metagay in our matches ='(
9: Mr. Clutch- S.W.R- good **** in your matches. You lost to the person who won the event so dont get sad
13: Seph- J.G's hair is spikier XD good **** man.
13: bschung- Wow really msart and good ddd. scary matches dude
13: Rogue Pit- lmao your too funny dancing on the train tracks XD
17: JG Wentworth-S.W.R- Your hair. Nice on placing better than last time.
17: Doom- Good falco in our friendlys
17: kid-S.W.R- stylisha ss falco! you almost beat keit good ****!!
25: Cable- S.W.R- Eazy wasnt there so you can get your revenge XD lmaoo you faced 3 sonics in a row
25: Ryko- Lylats gay ='( step that ike up!
25: Rule 34- You took my mk to one stock with falcon!!! best falcon ive seen man good ****!
25: Magus- OMG your ganon is something else in melee...scary..
33: A@-S.W.R- Come on step that diddy up! dont let a doubles loss get you down!
33: VaJaJa-S.W.R- You got aot of bad matchups. dont worry. youll do better next time.
33: GunBlade-S.W.R- stop doing gay mistakes in doubles plz and yea i know mk's gay XD
33: .Com- You and rogue pit are hilarious XD

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
this tourny was nice mad it was a big learning experiance for me. i want to palce better next time,

btw crizthakidd=Seph,

Seph = sexy boi ask atomsk

chromepirate - dont dont ever do that again u gayed me out of doubles and went with rule even tho we agreed to do doubles like a week before u noob i coudnlt do doubles but w.e i played mad friendlies lol thanks for ****** me with bannanas your insane when u stand up and play like that you spazz xD

keitaro- holy crap man ggs!!! that falco and snake shiz is too goood. we gota train one day for houuuuuurs.

ksizzle- dam ur one cool dude, we need to match sometime

j.g wentworth- Omggg this guy uses mk tornado to spike his hair

rouge pit- i lost the mm =[ best pit ive ever played lol i shut my brain off that match im gonan get my revenge good **** on the arrow loop to fsmash LOL

doom- im sorry i got so excited over the stage tech to up b it just ive never done it . good mk dittos u should gone falco i suxxx vs falco. o.o ggs on the gf =] mines azn like that too but shed never come to a tourny LOL

everyone else good shtttt especially NYC marth dude lolol

one special note to kai if u see this im sorry ive never played like that i wanted to see if it works/ hows it like. i owe u an epic match

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Results look accurate with a few surprises.
Ksizzle-Great job. You're improving alot based off of results, I def wanna play you some day soon.
Keit- Good job placing 3rd bro. I told you to rep me and you did it better than I could have. Keep getting better and you will break top 2 I know it.
Inui- Looks like you ran a great tourny, and sorry I missed it. Congrats on first, sucks that spam didnt enter so we could finally see what would happen u know?
Yehs- congrats on 5th, even tho none of your wins were surprising lol Honestly I dont really expect anyone but keit inui atomsk spam to beat you lolololol I wasnt there to see your emoness, but if I was I woulda tried to help. Dont worry about losses, just train harder man thats all there is to it.

Where da heelllllllzz was peirce?

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
Doubles:
1: John McCain is the Bomba (Inui and Atomsk)
My only Doubles shoutout. Next time When/If me and Malcom team, we're winning. Also, it might not have been R2 Inui, but it was the second teams set we had to play.

Singles:
1st/2nds: Stop winning so I can win.

3: Keitaro: I was thinking you'd counterpick instead of going random, so I was ****ed. I wasn't expecting you to go marth on Delfino either, that threw me off my mindset and I lost the set though. Good games though.

5: Izumi : Good ****. Keep practicing and getting to the cash.

9: Munk: We both placed just outside of money

9: Umbra: Get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13: bschung: Losing to a crew member... yet again... your brackets suck

13: Malcom: Sorry for taking you out man. It was good **** as always and our matches were mad fun.

17: Doom: Same as Rhyme

17: Rhyme: Come and practice more

17: Blue: 17? Who was in your bracket?

17: Lord Knight:Good DDD

25: Ryko: Stay away from penguins

33: VaJaJa: I thought you'd place much higher, what happened?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ugh I want my memory card back!!!! guy who had his Wii by the door on the same wall that inuis tournament laptop was. >_> Why would you even take it out if it wasn't your wii to begin with... i hate people..

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Singles:
1st/2nd split: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) ($180) - gg man :) hope I can be as good as you guys someday
1st/2nd split: Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar/Kirby) ($180.00) - don't feel bad <3 i can take a loss from you cuz you're too goodz
3: Keitaro (Falco/Snake) ($72.00) - congrats man :)
4: ksizzle (Dedede) ($24.00) - congrats dude. i'll win next time :)
5: Yes! (Snake) ($12.00) - SNAAAAAAAAAAKE
5: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) ($12.00) - dave i think you're amazing now :)
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - more gym badges man. your pikmen will be more obedient then.
7: Chrome Pirate (Diddy Kong) amazing job in teams @_@
9: Kai - i <3 sonic and i wish snake wasn't so gay xD
9: Munk - nice job dude...falcon :)
9: Umbra - same as munk man good stuff
9: Mr. Clutch - didn't see/play you did i? :(
13: Seph - keep at it man you'll do better
13: bschung - no chess :( good to see you though :)
13: Malcolm - CAN I GET 3 CHEESEBURGERS LOOOOL
13: Rogue Pit - didn't play you :(
17: JG Wentworth - nice hair as always
17: Doom - luigi and zss are too good!

17: Blue - go go sonic! wish we played :(
17: Kid - amazing falco
17: Lord Knight - ELKAY we didn't play melee or brawl :(
17: PRiDE - sorry man :( you're doing much much better vs wolf
17: Mr. Ryu - wooot nice job
25: TBagz - i'm friendly towards people I've known in person for awhile or if you're a girl lmao. don't worry i'm not an @$$hole xD
25: Chaos Marth - falco + deflino = no no :(

25: Cable - we didn't playyy :( i miss that dk

25: Ryko - i'm gonna help you with snake just hit me up
25: Rule 34 - best falcon in vegas!
25: Magus - no words need to be said about how amazing you are xD
33: Axe - step it up!

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
Ugh, just came from a party and I'm super drunk and angry some girl was trying to hit on me the whole night but imma try shoutoutz.

25: TBagz - I saw ya there and you were funny as **** when your friend interupted you by calling you during your friendlies, lmao!!
Lol, im a funny person and he calls at the most inconvenient of times, always when im playing brawl and dont wanna be bothered.

TBagz: You came to something!

i know, thanks a bunch your tournament re-sparked my interest for brawl.

p.s- omfg i got shout outs?

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Clai is upset nobody is shouting him out...

Best Ganondorf in Vegas. Really, I'm surprised I did so well with Ganon in friendlies, I felit I competed with anyone who wasn't named Rykoshet. I say I'm very proud of my performance, although my lack of experience showed quite a bit. I really need faster people to play with.

I don't know the person's name, but I shout out to the person who had way too much fun on the Italian Brawl. Bet you there's a ton of Peach mains in that country.

Inui- Excellent tournament and proud to show my stuff. You're a great host. By the way, I never had the chance to told you this, but Bear Mountain is amazing. I go there every year with my family and it's always a blast.
Atomsk- My pronounciation sucks. Had I known you were going Kirby for the tournament I would have asked for a ditto. *sigh* Perhaps when I get comfortable at playing speedy players I could rise up and play you for real.
Izumi- You were the first guy I played when I entered. I never got the chance to play your Metaknight, but the Kirby/Toon Link match was nice.
Rogue Pit- :pit: ... ....................
Blue: "You're too slow! You're too slow! You'll never beat me because you're too slow!" Your taunt is going to be ingrained into my mind, even after I killed you because of it. Our match was awesome though, although the spindash->footstool-> dair combo has to be the most homosexual combo that ever existed.
Kid: I had my justice in the second match, even though I still lost. Fast people are really hard for me, and you took advantage of it. However, that matchup is SOO much easier when Kirby has the Lazors.
Rykoshet: I never realized how bad it was for Ganondorf against Ike. Thanks for being a good sport.
Rule 34: Blah blah blah controller johns blah blah blah. I'll face it: you outplayed me and you outmanned me. I'm ashamed. It'll take me a while before I go on top as the manliest player on the circuit.
Magus: My Ganondorfs are the best. Don't mess with me on Delfino. In all seriousness though, you're a very nice fella. + You are a wuss for not fighting me in the water :laugh:
Steak: Anyone named Steak deserves a shoutout.
Souks: Nice playing with you.
Void: I hate Pit so much. Had I known you were going Diddy for the last match, I would have chosen Ganon and had a three-character set. Very close match.
Panic: I love the Ganon/ROB matchup. It's so much fun, and you have people cheering "Ganon beating up high tier characters!" Too good.
The Mario player playing with PRIDE (Sorry I forgot the name): Also too good. Ganondorf is just so manly.

Teczero: :( We need to hang out more.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
There was a wii that had a post it note that said "Clove Jack John Powell" on it. Can who's ever wii that is send me the replay of White and Pink Wolf vs Pink Yoshi on Final Destination? My aim is cowtipper9487 thanks.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
1st/2nd split: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) ($180.00) - I know I'm cute. <3 (Thanks for...you know.)
1st/2nd split: Atomsk (Dedede/Olimar/Kirby) ($180.00) - Thanks for the dinner and helping me get that place. ;D Good **** as usual. SD more with Meta Knight, please. <3
3: Keitaro (Falco/Snake) ($72.00) - The noob who doesn't know how to boost pivot grab! XD Good **** on getting third, maybe I'll see you at CH4.5.
4: ksizzle (Dedede) ($24.00) - Fun stuff in friendlies, your DDD is excellent. We should play some time, I live pretty close to you and my grandparents live in the same town as you.
5: Yes! (Snake) ($12.00) - **** that Luigi. ): Magus colors = hax. Good friendlies and money matches (all 30 million of them!).
5: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) ($12.00) - Wtf 5th. I have to disagree with Inui, I think your TL is better than your MK.
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - Surprising loss to Dave...it's alright, you'll do better next time.
7: Chrome Pirate (Diddy Kong) - ****, someone got a lot better. I've never played you, we should change that next tourney.
9: Kai - PLAY ME DAMMIT!
9: Munk - Wow, 9th. Surprising, considering you haven't been to a tourney in a while. Good stuff.
9: Umbra - C'mon dude, step your game up.
9: Mr. Clutch - Nice Wario dude, you're the first one I've ever played. My MK likes to push B against your ROB. XD
13: Seph - That was a good stage tech on the up B, I have to say. I need to learn the MK ditto more.
13: bschung - Good ****, Brian. Hopefully I'll see you at Dan's some time this coming week.
13: Malcom - You are the funniest **** talker ever. Ike/Sonic = too good.
13: Rogue Pit - I've seen your Link.
17: JG Wentworth - Beast hair. You have to upload that homo picture of me, Atomsk and Inui that's on your camera.
17: Doom - You're so sexy.
17: Rhyme - Noob. ):
Best Samus ever.
17: Blue - Don't leave EC. :/
17: Kid - I agree with Keitaro, definitely the new NJ Falco.
17: Lord Knight - is not black. Fun **** after the tourney, Castle Siege is too gay.
17: PRiDE - Omfg Italian Brawl is amazing.
25: TBagz - Good to see you again. Gotta step it up and get some more practice. :p
25: Clai - XD That was me on the Italian Brawl. Your mother is a Peach!
25: Ryko - God **** sell->.
25: Rule 34 - Your Falcon is awesome. My comeback against your Falco was sick too. XD
25: Magus - HOLY ****, QUIET THE **** DOWN! Seriously, Magus is way too loud.
33: Ax - What happened?
33: dumba989 - Nice meeting you. You're a cool and nice guy.
33: BladeWing - Rainbow Cruise is too gay.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I'll start off by saying NO HOMO. lol ok

1st/2nd split: Inui Great Job hosting tourny, it was maad fun
1st/2nd split: Atomsk Stop touching my hair lolz
3: Keitaro WHY YOU SO SEXY??
4: ksizzle (S.W.R) Good **** yesterday booboo your to glorious

5: Yes! I never got punched :(
5: Izumi Our pic was too Epic! lol and thanks for the rides
7: Chrome Pirate I 2stocked you on lylat :)
9: Kai You took me out of the tourny :) lool good ****

9: Mr. Clutch-(S.W.R) Good **** yesterday, Melee's too good lol
13: Seph We never got to play :(
13: Malcom Lmao funny as hell
13: Rogue Pit Lmao on the train tracks. No body on our side wanted it

17: JG Wentworth(S.W.R) <33
17: Doom It was great talking to you, but we never got to play ;[
17: Rhyme Amazing Samus
17: Blue Best sonic ever lol and sorry I didn't let you in S.W.R. lol I still love you
17: Kid(S.W.R) Best Falco ever!
25: TBagz ;]

Inui

Banned via Warnings
5: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) ($12.00) - Wtf 5th. I have to disagree with Inui, I think your TL is better than your MK.
No, his Toon Link is very bad. I played it last night and beat it badly with Peach and Marth. Then he picked MK and beat my Marth several times, something he can't do ever with Toon Link. He also does better with MK against every character I pick but Snake.

Dave's two good wins at this tournament, beating Umbra and BlackWaltz, were achieved with MK alone, no Toon Link.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
His match with Keitaro on Delfino with TL was pretty good. He played fine aside from his stupid mistake with camping the water for too long. Though, that was against a Snake...maybe he's good at fighting Snake with TL.

Top Bottom