• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Hurricane Meta Knight. Princeton, NJ. November 22nd.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Circuit points updated in the first post!

Atomsk has a very commanding lead in singles, but I've been chipping away at it. I got this. :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I find your Olimar harder regardless of character choice. Except Snake, because I am horrible vs Dedede with Snake. If I'm Marth, Pit, MK, or Dedede, I'm more scared of your Olimar than your Dedede.

Maybe it's just me.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Inui Nice job as usual. I dont really now what happened game 1(got ***** game 2 lol). I really thought I was gonna win that lol, either way it was a nice comeback.

Atomsk- top placing? how surprising XD

Keitaro- nice job today man :). Always fun hanging out with you at these events. Your falco tears sonics apart lol

Yes!- Great games. I dont know what made me think it was a good idea to mm snake with sonic...especially yours XD.

Izumi-??? I've never played you but why do i hear joking about you being bad if you can get 5th?

BlackWaltz- I barely saw you at all today but nice job anyway :). blackwaltztundah!

Chrome Pirate- nice note you *** lol, i actually laughed. I hope your not mad about getting 2 stocked by my diddy in dittos...and spiked XD. Go back to gamingworld and play with puff, I know you 2 are best friends XD.

Kai-why are you using diddy?

Seph-ahh your name is different but i think this is the right person...I hope. Anyway, I saw your note. Don't worry about it and I apoligize for being a poor sport about the games, it's just that ledge stuff was kinda a first experience to me lol. We'll have better games in the future for sure :)

bschung-I barely got to play you today...looks like we'll have to stick to wifi :(

Malcom-sonic mainers are always cool and getting to know you was no different. Nice games, nobody uses sonics mindgames like you.

JG Wentworth-it was cool meeting you today. Those were some great games we had.

Doom- I will play you XD. I also want to try that brawl2.0 or w/e its called. Too bad we didnt get the chance.

Blue-What happened today?

PRiDE- I really dont know who i do better with against your yoshi....we have to play a few more. I think I might have just gotten lucky with sonic at the previous event...

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Keitaro- nice job today man :). Always fun hanging out with you at these events. Your falco tears sonics apart lol
I like how you said today even though it's technically 2 days since the tourney, lol!! I guess Sonic mains type too fast too ;)

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I like how you said today even though it's technically 2 days since the tourney, lol!! I guess Sonic mains type too fast too ;)
haha, yeah im ********, enough said. I was kinda referring to today as in if the event had just happened since the whole thread is about it but ill use more proper english just for you next time XD

PRiDE

Smash Lord
yeah. At least in NYC the hosts made an EFFORT to retrieve stolen ****.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
yeah. At least in NYC the hosts made an EFFORT to retrieve stolen ****.
I'm sorry to hear that it was stolen. I hope you get it back some how. It's not very surpising to learn there are a few **** ups in the community who ruin things for other people.

powell651234

Smash Apprentice
Yeah M2k sucks at footstooling (NO JOHNS) but he's still a good player.

Clove Jack Josh Powell's Wii: please get in touch with me :D
Hullo...what's the issue with my Wii? I realize I left a little early, I had to. I thought the singles were far along enough that it could be gotten by without. (A bunch of Wiis were not being used also, I think.)

Had a great time at my first tournament...my first launch into the competitive scene. It was a little overwhelming (as I knew it would be) to experience the high level of play. Thank you BlackWaltz for baptizing me with a three stock.

It was amazing how much I felt I improved just throughout the course of the day, it's very frustrating that I can't practice against such good players all the time.

I can only comment on the people I played...

34: You have a sweet Falco, and you were a gentleman to play. I wish I could have played better against you. I'm truly disgusted that I went with the Marth counterpick, that will never happen again. F the tiers, you should've gone Falcon in our second game.

Kid: After going Marth against 34 because he played Falco and losing, I knew I was going to stick with SAMUS no matter what. I can't say that I was pleased to see another strong Falco. But I really think I gave you some of my best. Two really close games, you were just too pro in the end. You were a really nice guy, and thanks for the compliment and the advice after our match.

Even though the only games I won in the day were friendlies, I didn't feel deterred at days end. I'm sticking with SAMUS, (Tudor inspired), I just need to work harder, get better, and I'll be back and maybe next time I'll win a round or two.

Top Bottom