• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Blue Battle Circuit FINALS. January 17th. Princeton, NJ.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Way too many MKs, dammit.

Malcom - Glad I got to play you. You're one of the first people I'd want to eliminate me from a tournament :laugh:
Dire - Fun friendlies, man.
Lord Knight - I deserved that for not banning Castle Siege against a DDD.
Turtle - Good ****, man. Glad to see you again.
RJ - I wanted to play you. Next time.
Melo - You're the ****ing man, even if you suck at stage banning.
NJs2Sick - The closest match I've ever been in. Sucks it had to end the way it did, but it was a good set anyway.
Palpi - Best doubles team partner ever? Next time (there wont be a next time) lets take all of our stocks so they can't.

Inui - Good tournament again, had a great time.
BlackWaltz - You should have counterpicked scissors, man. And next time ban the "next to the pillar" stage, and go for "by the table."
Izumi - Is it me or was there a serious lack of all-brawl going on there? You're losing it, man.
Pierce7d - Where were the RPS MMs?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Amateur Singles
13: Gunblade - step your game up, your better than that.
17: Cyanide - good job. start getting better
17: Magus - we need to play melee!
25: Doom - cmon dude. you can place better than that. BEATING SNAKEEE LOSING TO CYANIDE!
25: BlueCheez - your also better than that. you just need to calm down and play smart
33: Apple - look above

Pro Singles
1: Mew2King (Meta Knight) awesome chilling with you the whole day. i always learn from watching you, ntm your hilarious XD
2: Atomsk (Dedede) - LOL at your pikachuuu. stop beating meta knights and falcos with dedede then losing to snakes XD
3: teh_spamerer (Meta Knight) - you got your brownies! =]
4: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - we will have to money match next time =[
5: NinjaLink (Diddy Kong/R.O.B.) - im gonna have step my game up for you
5: Inui (Meta Knight/Snake) - lol we need time to run the melee tourny next time. ive never entered one =[
7: Malcom (Wario/Sonic) - idk where your getting better from, but omg youv improved so much.
7: BlackWaltz (Olimar) - i saw you **** with olimar on rainbow cruise in teams? wtf was that XD
9: ksizzle (Meta Knight) - always improving man. but im still gonna fight you for the good TV XD
9: dmbrandon (Meta Knight) - stop losing to ninja link
9: Izumi (Meta Knight/Toon Link) - how did you beat people? V_V i swear you must be good when your not facing me or something.
9: Dire (Game and Watch) - awesome matches in teams. upload the vids soon :p
13: Wes (Zero Suit Samus) - look above
13: Lord Knight (Dedede/Meta Knight) - awesome seeing you. we gotta friendly soon
13: PRiDE (Yoshi) - amazing job against atomsk
17: Orion (Meta Knight/Falco) - start playing better, you suck =[
17: Pierce7d (Marth) - didnt really get to chill w/ you that much
17: Kai (Sonic) - i was to slow =[
17: Eazy (Marth/Toon Link) - always awesome seeing you
17: Keitaro (Falco) - almost lost to bajisci! XD
17: Shadow (Meta Knight) - we need to money match
25: EmuKiller (Meta Knight) - you gotta play more!
25: Turtle (Diddy Kong) - stop getting nervous dude, youre fun.
25: Umbra (Meta Knight) - barely saw you XD. we havent played since i mained exclusively falco
25: Squall (Game and Watch) - beat bajisci. your pretty chill
25: Ether (Snake) - thanks for picking me back up. i really mean that =]
25: Jew2King (Meta Knight) - lol
25: Bajisci (R.O.B.) - if you actually played ROB with me when i asked you, you may have beaten keitaro v_v[/QUOTE]

Inui

Banned via Warnings
*sigh

This was fun, but I'm kinda depressed now. I got a lot better at doubles from playing so many friendlies with M2km and I got a lot better at camping, but now I lost some of my love for this game, at least competatively. I'm finally starting to agree with what everyone is saying about camping. I thought I could attack, and then I realized, that's only when I'm not playing against a MK, and everyone in their right mind who wants to win chooses MK.

I love this game, but I actually got bored today fighting so many MKs. Camping is so boring.
NJ is the most MK-dominated state in the country and we probably have the most MKs. That was one of the major reasons I stopped maining Marth. NJ is nothing but a swarm of MKs and several Dededes and Snakes. Fighting against 60/40 counters all day got very frustrating.

Btw, that statement about MK being the best choice all the time is false. Plenty of people think Snake is a better character, and MK is the worst match-up for literally 0 characters in the top tier.

Lord Knight: My respect for you has gone WAY up. Your style of play is a bit different from other D3s, and really caught me off guard. I can honestly say that I can't WAIT to fight you again!
Lord Knight makes up for his inexperience with creativity.

I just want to say thanx to all of you who attended my Blue Battle Circuit. Im sorry i couldn't make it. It would have been fun to see you guys again.

Inui!!!!! i thank you soo much for helping me with this you helped make this circuit a success. I know you guys are doing well without me anyway XD but i'll return soon enough. I'll def tell you this that crew tourney thats in feb or april that im hosting....with the help of you of course lol i'll be there.
I doubt there's anyone more disappointed than me that you didn't show up. :(

I really hope to see you soon because I had to put $170 of my own money into the pot due to you having the money we saved up from previous events. :dizzy:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
^^
DAYUM, INUI WANTS THAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Shoutouts later but, wow, there is almost no way 2 have fun fighting in a tourny when mks are everywhere. I literally did not play a set without someone using mk on me. Im gunna learn olimar or some gay shizz n laugh when people go meta cuz this **** is CRAZY LMAO.

Pride- wow no shoutout? Is there beef? We can settle it in the streets!!!!!! j/k

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Wait did beating snakeee and losing to cyanide really happen? I swear I'm pretty sure kashif brought that up rhetorically like about 2 weeks ago, mother ****er's a prophet.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Wait did beating snakeee and losing to cyanide really happen? I swear I'm pretty sure kashif brought that up rhetorically like about 2 weeks ago, mother ****er's a prophet.
Doom lost to Cyanide in tourny and then beat Snakeee in some friendlies, IIRC.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It was literally impossible for it to be in tourny. Doom was in amateurs and didn't make it out while Snakeee was a top seed in the pro bracket.

Idiots, LOL!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Ether and I lost to Snake shadow 2-1, then Inui/Atomsk 2-0. The games against Inui/Atomsk were close as hell.

I lost to NL round ONE, and then Malcolm a few rounds later. v_v

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Didn't you tell me this once.. STOP JOHNING. You lost to me... Someone with whom you have GREAT experience. (no homo)....homo..
Don't strawman me, sir. Was just responding to my dude D1's question. If that was sarcasm, than nvm. Sorry for not shaking your hand after our set. I don't know why I do way better in doubles, other than the fact that I like it better. The only character I like to play in singles is Wolf pretty much.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
M2k- I dont know how many people are going to tell you this, but Im going to tell you again. You really need to grow up and take care of your things. I told you not to put YOUR money in MY bag. I had reasoning for it. Now YOUR money is in MY bag, and how do you plan to get it back to you? Dude, please take care of YOUR things. If I was a d!ck, I could just tell u the money isnt in my bag n Im really sorry. This would go on your list of unfortunate events, n everyone would go on with their lives. PLEASE GROW UP, BE AN ADULT, AND BE RESPONSIBLE!

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
M2k- I dont know how many people are going to tell you this, but Im going to tell you again. You really need to grow up and take care of your things. I told you not to put YOUR money in MY bag. I had reasoning for it. Now YOUR money is in MY bag, and how do you plan to get it back to you? Dude, please take care of YOUR things. If I was a d!ck, I could just tell u the money isnt in my bag n Im really sorry. This would go on your list of unfortunate events, n everyone would go on with their lives. PLEASE GROW UP, BE AN ADULT, AND BE RESPONSIBLE!
On an unrelated note, when I am hurried I forget some things.
Seeya, wii, psp charger and cell charger.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote like a child on the internet back then.

Last edited:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
The rankings are being discussed already, if people havent made themselves eligible by now its 2 late.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Eazy I love you! Your hot! I want your ****!! .... To much of a shout out? ....

No seriously, we didn't play or interact that much yesterday for me to leave a shout out except.... DON'T stop coming to tournaments.... You have fun there... For the most part. If you had anything better to do you would do it..so STOP thinking that way.
No, I love going to tournies dude. But having everyone play meta like literally everyone playing meta gets annoying. Meta after meta gets very boring, especially in a match solely dependant on my char being patient rrgh, hating meta right now lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
On an unrelated note, when I am hurried I forget some things.
Seeya, wii, psp charger and cell charger.
I have it all in room 142. It's all safe and sound.

inui, what is the plan for NJ now?
Doom's event.

AlexStrife and Crismas's tournament.

Clash of the Titans 4.

No, I love going to tournies dude. But having everyone play meta like literally everyone playing meta gets annoying. Meta after meta gets very boring, especially in a match solely dependant on my char being patient rrgh, hating meta right now lol.
Maining not Snake/MK in NJ is hard to do.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Hence while i looked bored. Can u put i used marth, inui? I did use him in 3 matches

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yessssss come to our tourny :D!!

PS: Sorry I couldn't make this one =/

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Inui put the characters used in teams as well...

Eazy- Its because of NJ that i **** MetaKrap so much

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
The friendlies I beat Snakeee in weren't just casual games. I tell him not to sandbag and to play seriously whenever we play. It's like MMing with no money, lol.

I sandbagged Cyanide. I had that whole "beat Snakeee, lose to Cyanide" mindset during the entire set with him. XD

Speaking of Cyanide, I dislike you a lot less after seeing you at SWR and this event. Good **** for being less annoying.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I'd already made it into pro doubles. I didn't care about singles after that point. I knew that even if I did get into pro singles, I'd have a ridiculous bracket anyway.

Btw, ZSS does cheat.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Speaking of Cyanide, I dislike you a lot less after seeing you at SWR and this event. Good **** for being less annoying.
That's actually something I've been working on a lot more recently. Having a lot less stress outside of gaming helps too.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
this sounded like mad fun and alota ppl showed up i diidnt expect. i went to gamingworlds charity event and no1 showed up lmfao so i played with yes! and diem for like 2 hours then left . never going back there again ever 3 pple outa all NJ showed up for this sucks. i wanna be ranked and i finally go to a tourny other then like blues circuit number 4 and no1s there. ahh ill try to make it to dooms

Snakeee

Smash Master
The friendlies I beat Snakeee in weren't just casual games. I tell him not to sandbag and to play seriously whenever we play. It's like MMing with no money, lol.

I sandbagged Cyanide. I had that whole "beat Snakeee, lose to Cyanide" mindset during the entire set with him. XD

You did really well, but it's not the same as in tournament. I didn't sandbag, but I can't enter "touney mode" during friendlies the majority of the time.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lol Tourny mode....

I'm never in that until like 2nd round XD

Friendlies are for picking characters like Ganon and ****** iKon....oh wait

Top Bottom