• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enemy Controller Presents: Blue Battle Circuit FINALS. January 17th. Princeton, NJ.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Magus- There is no longer "Magus". You have 2 new options for a name, you know what they are xD

Doom- Can't wait for your event.

Knightmare- You weren't on your game for this event. What was up? At least the Kaiber Cop now lives

Atomsk- Well done, it's no surprise to see you placing well but most of the fun for me was out of the tournament when we were all hanging out. You were right when you said we have a great community. Earthworm Jim FTW!

Snakeee - Next time try not to lock the bathroom door....that was too funny though.

NinjaLink - Too hilarious for one event. I'll sum it all up with that.

Inui-Who knew you were fun to hang out with outside of tournaments lol. We aren't going to the buffet on a sunday again, now I owe atomsk money. Thanks for letting us all stay too. Whether you believe it or not it is very much appreciated and makes getting there better for me due to the long drive.

Malcom- Greatest sonic ever, nice job taking a game off m2k.

BlackWaltz- Blackwaltz tundah! I'll have it for dooms event, I dont know why I was under the impression that you weren't coming to this...

ksizzle - I'll try not to look like DM anymore...but that would lower my awesome rating.

dmbrandon - superknight(that was the name right?) is too good. Thanks for not using him the whole set lol but your DK was still scary. I really need to step my diddy up and avoid sonic vs mk.I'm glad you went though, its not a tourny without dm there xD.

Izumi - looks like we'll have to do more mm's. You stole my quarter the moment I got it :(. Seriously though thanks for the drives and it was fun hanging out.

PRiDE- Yes I remember out convo at wendys lol. Also nice job in that match against the IC user. You were really fighting for your spot and it was fun to watch. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack first game though.

Orion- gg's. I'm glad we played because it's always cool to meet more good smashers who are great people. You weren't too slow game 2, you just had some unfortunate luck by getting screwed by the game. We both know you should have won game 2.

Pierce7d- I didnt get to see you play at all at this one. Oh well, hopefully we can get games in at the next one.

Kai- (kaiber)

Shadow-Theres too much to say, we played for hours. Oli never got my diddy xD though....I think. Anyway, it was great hanging out. Hope to see you at the next ones. I ll be at dooms and alex's.

bschung - I'm glad that you went but we never seem to get an open tv were we can play lol. Looks like we'll have to settle for wifi for the most part.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Inui - i believe i left the power cord for my wii at your house so if anyone notices please tell me. =[
I Never lose stuff... im always on top of that but this weekend idk wtf was happening because i left my slippers at EmuKillers also.

so both of you keep in touch XD

edit: its okay Kai, i never have hard feelings against other players. No johns, ill just have to work harder and win next time.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Inui - i believe i left the power cord for my wii at your house so if anyone notices please tell me. =[
I Never lose stuff... im always on top of that but this weekend idk wtf was happening because i left my slippers at EmuKillers also.

so both of you keep in touch XD

edit: its okay Kai, i never have hard feelings against other players. No johns, ill just have to work harder and win next time.
I saw a power cord by itself when I left the room on saturday night. It was to the right of the tv I used(near the middle of the wall with the windows). Hopefully Inui has that in the room with all the other stuff that was left

Orion*

Smash Researcher
I saw a power cord by itself when I left the room on saturday night. It was to the right of the tv I used(near the middle of the wall with the windows). Hopefully Inui has that in the room with all the other stuff that was left
i doubt anyone would steal a power cord in comparison to other stuff. its just a serious inconvenience because i steal the money from the kids at the video game club at my school, ntm i play wifi.

btw kai what area NJ are you?

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
i doubt anyone would steal a power cord in comparison to other stuff. its just a serious inconvenience because i steal the money from the kids at the video game club at my school, ntm i play wifi.

btw kai what area NJ are you?
Yeah I'm sure its fine.

I live in Montague NJ. It's all the way up north, I think its actually the most northern town in NJ to my knowledge. Yet another reason why I appreciate inui housing me.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I want Sheik/Zelda to pop up more on my placings. Put more Spacies in my bracket Inui lol

Speaking of the brackets they were really tough, but I can't complain too much. Most of the players were really good.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Well I also main Snake and if Yes! was there a Snake would have placed well amongst those MKs.
If Yes WERE there...

INUI learn the subjunctive mood! ;P

ever since u be trashing my internet talk I shall be correcting yours!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
uh...If I was there I would've taken a nap at the venue during my set with M2k and we can mark it as me 3 stocking him 2 times in a row :laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
uh...If I was there I would've taken a nap at the venue during my set with M2k and we can mark it as me 3 stocking him 2 times in a row :laugh:
wouldnt that be something:)

yo shon! i think im able to go to cot4 so we still teaming riiiiiiiiight

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Amateur doubles bracket said:
Round 1: Bye
Round 2: Defeated MIB 2-0
Round 3: Defeated Wes and Dire 2-0
Round 4 (Winners Finals): Lost to Bajisci and Orion 3-2
Round 5: (Losers Finals): Lost to Wes and Dire 3-0
Pro doubles bracket said:
Round 1: Lost to Mew2King and teh_spamerer 2-0
Round 2: Defeated Bajisci and Orion 2-1
Round 3: Lost to BlackWaltz and NinjaLink 2-0
This was my bracket, I believe. Not bad. I should team with Bleachigo more often.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Winners' bracket
Defeated PRiDE
Defeated Rookie
Defeated ksizzle
Lost to Mew2King

Losers' bracket
Defeated Inui
Defeated Snakeee
Defeated teh_spamerer
Lost to Mew2King
I hate you Jason.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah that's happened to both of us a LOT, Trevor. It happened to me at The Peak and one of the BBC events, and probably more than that.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
sounds like fun. good **** to Ninja link/inui/jew2/mew2/and Diembrandizzle.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
why is there amateur and pro brackets
Some people had enough points to already enter the pro bracekt while everyone else at the tourney had to earn their way into the pro bracket by placing top 7 in amateurs.

Players already eligible for pro bracket could not enter amateur btw.

Top Bottom