• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i may or may not need a ride from newark airport friday night around 8pm, considering i havn't heard from dmbrandon in about a month, and hes not answerin txts/IM's/calls....

so any ideas guys?...

its me, afrothunder, and DC (kirby player)

if anyone can help, or if brandon reads this, please contact me. you know the drill.

thaaaanks

Snakeee

Smash Master
I can't figure it out for the life of me.
Yeah it could be Marth, but I don't know I don't see it.

I think maybe Zelda because she's Hyrulian.

Allied

Smash Master
zero suit samus looks so god **** sassy in that pic

I LOVE IT!

hi hyperenergy!
were practicing 2marrow!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'd have to say ZSS as well, no crown, no extra fabric...also is the only one in that pic that looks somewhat threatening LOL!

Or it could be Zelda cause shes the only one not holding anything...rofl I doubt it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fox is ridiculous. I've started using him, and I utterly destroy Izumi with him regardless of what he uses (MK included) and I'm ****** my college buddies just as badly as I do with my mains... So strange.

Of course, I'm not going to decide entirely based on that whether Fox is good or not. Rookie already makes me think Fox is good. Now, is my Fox good based on ****** on Izumi? Idk, lol... I just like him and know how to use him.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Fox is ridiculous. I've started using him, and I utterly destroy Izumi with him regardless of what he uses (MK included) and I'm ****** my college buddies just as badly as I do with my mains... So strange.

Of course, I'm not going to decide entirely based on that whether Fox is good or not. Rookie already makes me think Fox is good. Now, is my Fox good based on ****** on Izumi? Idk, lol... I just like him and know how to use him.
so, im going to be calling you saturday morning when i get off the train. ok? im guessing it will be around 10:30-11am. you cool with that?

Edit: And you know whos more pro than fox? Mario. Hes so much fun...

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Fox is not bad. I thought about picking him up in teams at one point. His upsmash is really gay.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so, im going to be calling you saturday morning when i get off the train. ok? im guessing it will be around 10:30-11am. you cool with that?

Edit: And you know whos more pro than fox? Mario. Hes so much fun...
I will probably pass you along to someone else right away, lol. I'll be extremely busy and I don't drive.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
When I asked Spam why Fox does better against MK than Marth, he said this:

teh_spamerer said:
Meta has a much tougher time against Fox when he's above him than against Marth because of Fox's fair. That move rises really fast and Meta can't really do much about it. If he dairs, Fox can just wait for it then hit him after. If he doesn't do anything he just gets hit because he's too slow to just fall down. Fox also doesn't get ***** as hard when he's above Meta as much as most characters because of shine stalling and he falls a lot faster. Marth in particular is pretty awful above Meta Knight because his dair comes out really slowly. The faster fall speed also makes him less susceptible to up B out of shield because you can't just run up and do it.

Fox has many more ledge options thanks to his fair and side b than Marth does. Marth really should never get off the ledge if Meta just stands at the right distance. You can dtilt Marth out of literally everything he does except ledge hop shieldbreaker, which you can just shield if he does it uncharged and jump over and hit him if he charges it. If you see him counter you just don't dtilt and instead hit him with dsmash or nair.

If you want to factor planking in, Marth really can't do anything about it. Fox can probably dair-->shinespike Meta out of it(the shinespike is guaranteed if the dair hits and it *should* if you time it to beat the upair. Planking also isn't possible if you're losing and Fox starts off every match winning due to lasers.

And we already know Fox does ok against Snake.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Registration is CLOSED!

With 217 players pre registered this event should be a great turnout!

If you did not pre register, you can still come for an additional $5 fee.

See you all next weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom