• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Holy crap....people are actually NOT talking **** on Fox for once?

<3

Hes seriously underated imo...(ESPECIALLY in teams).
His only major problem are his 2 **** matchups(pika/sheik). ZSS isnt as bad as people think.

Fox vs S&A tiers(I know our matchup thread is a tad different from this, but it hasnt been updated in a while. Been too busy in college):

MK: 4:6 to 35:65(We aren't sure at fox boards...there are too many different views on the subject. Likely his hardest top tier fight though).
Snake: even
Falco: even to 45:55
GW: 4:6
DDD: 6:4 to even
Marth: 4:6
Diddy: even

btw,
Rookie is trying to make this, and I will be there for sure.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I think......I think I'm going to unleash my secret weapon.

If anyone says anything, I'll chain grab you, then EX Focus Cancel into a Metsu Spladooken.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I'll mm any fox with snake if they think fox actually goes even with snake :laugh:

Also, I've decided to enter singles...get at me :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Also don't forget everyone:

If anyone thinks they're manly enough, get at me in Falcon ditto MM's

Brave fools so far:
Ally
Hax
Fatal
Snakeee

<3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Roomates
-
-ADHD
-Heero
-Ksizzle
-
-

looking for like probably 3 more still checking i gotta ask ksizl.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yo anti what room will you be in friday?

mind if i come and play? :)
surez. i still gotta find out the room #

we're having a bed tournament tho
(whoever makes it to grand finals of the bed tourny sleeps on a bed) lol

so you can play me before or after that.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I would love to go to this. If I can get a dang ride from Maryland. I'm willing to pay all this money for gas a free meal and venue. IF anyone has any friends or hook ups that goes through maryland give me a shoutout.

Lobos

Smash Master
I would love to go to this. If I can get a dang ride from Maryland. I'm willing to pay all this money for gas a free meal and venue. IF anyone has any friends or hook ups that goes through maryland give me a shoutout.
I believe there are 4-5 cars from MD/VA going to this......but I think they are all full by this point lol :laugh:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
woo two people...also people are never 100% happy with matchup numbers ;/.
? There's a reason why I linked you to your own post. You made that post because the thread says the match is 60:40, aka, the Falco forum didn't agree with the Fox. Just saying.

That was the sole purpose of my second reply :p

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
surez. i still gotta find out the room #

we're having a bed tournament tho
(whoever makes it to grand finals of the bed tourny sleeps on a bed) lol

so you can play me before or after that.
Can I enter this bed tourny?:)

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
hahaha I love the idea of a bed tourny. I'm rooming with a bunch of people from Pa so that is a **** good idea to settle who sleeps where, nice thinking :)

And just in case we haven't realized it...**** IS THREE DAYS AWAY!

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

M@v

Subarashii!
? There's a reason why I linked you to your own post. You made that post because the thread says the match is 60:40, aka, the Falco forum didn't agree with the Fox. Just saying.

That was the sole purpose of my second reply :p
Whoops lol. My screen started it off at the post below mine.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Remember, ToS is accepting crew battles at our hotel room Saturday night.

So far we've got challenges from:
100% Juice (+ Ksizzle)
Cootoriginals

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
List of things to do
**** Doom
This man just became my friend :)

Anyway Doom wanna MM?

My DDD vs your main anyone of the 12 characters you use to counter pick everyone with? 20$
Stop with your trolling garbage. I know who my friends are, I don't need a constant reminder that you don't like me. -_- I don't want to be enemies with you. That's pointless and creates unnecessary bad blood. We **** well know our opinions of each other, no need to spread it all over the Internet for everyone to gossip about like 3 year-old girls.

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm clearly going to throw $20 away to get two or three games with a player who I KNOW is vastly better than me and I'm basically guaranteed to lose to! Honestly, what kind of idiot do you think I am? I'm not going to dodge, because that's stupid and cowardly. I'll MM you for $5, MK vs. DDD. Go ahead and record it or put it on livestream if you're so dead set on embarrassing me. I take no shame in losing to you, and I hope you're not under the impression that I would.

Also, I haven't played more than two or three characters in tournament since like, the beginning of January. I don't know where you got the idea that I still play 12. <_< Whatever.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz I don't think it would shame you at all, anyhow sure I guess I actually will MM you w/e lol

RAZER MM ME

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Okay so just need last confirmation. From Newark (NJ) What do I exactly need to take at the train station. Princeton Junction? I have no clue. Closest you guys can get us is better
per their website www.njtransit.com, theres a train straight from the newark airport to the princeton junction. i dunno what its called though

Phase

Smash Apprentice
hahaha I love the idea of a bed tourny. I'm rooming with a bunch of people from Pa so that is a **** good idea to settle who sleeps where, nice thinking :)

And just in case we haven't realized it...**** IS THREE DAYS AWAY!

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
we got 2 double beds rev, and me and dex already decided we are both getting a spot on them since we dealt with hotel setup ;) the rest of you can hold a bed tourney for the remaining space if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom