• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC # 3: APEX! - May 9th & 10th: Princeton, NJ - Reg sat if u want to enter !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just realized I'm riding up and rooming with a bunch of Brawl+ haters. Any room up for playing Brawl+ Friday night?

btw, official announcement coming soon about the codeset and finalized stage list we will be using for the Brawl+ tourney Saturday night.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I want to see your knew controller settings XD

I hear they're weird XD
A = jump. X = attack.

Jump button right in the middle of the controller is convenient. Jump being closer to the B button and the Cstick is amazing, since I only like to jump with face buttons. There are zero drawbacks.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
There is at least one car of 5 from MI going to this, including myself. Get ready for some mad commentary, people ^_~

Just wanna clarify, there is plenty of housing readily available at Inui's hotel still, right?

D1

Banned via Administration
Yeah same as Samurai Panda I wanna know if there is still housing available at Inui's and how much do I pay?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
There is at least one car of 5 from MI going to this, including myself. Get ready for some mad commentary, people ^_~

Just wanna clarify, there is plenty of housing readily available at Inui's hotel still, right?
Awesome. I hope you guys do well.

With Spamerer gone, you can't lose! :laugh:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

Yes there is you have to reserve your hotel room. All the info on teh first page panda.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Looks like Anther can't make it for sure, btw. The only decent MI players that may be going are Judge and I (although I've been in something of a slump recently). I'm still trying to find out if I can get another MI car to head out there with more of our top players, but it ain't lookin' good so far.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
So ummm. Do we have a paramedic on standby in case something happens, kinda like what happened at Airman?

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Do tell!!!
Some kid I think was laying down at one of the circular tables waiting for his match apparently. He never got up......

Someone called ghostbusters.

Some three crazy looking ***gos came in with a stretcher.

And that's it.

Shet was so cash.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Hey, I heard theres gonna be a live broadcast of the tourny. Does anyone know where I can watch it? Is it a site or do I download something or what?

Thanks in Advance :)

boss8

Smash Hero
OatmealMonster12 (6:11:39 PM): YOU SAID YOU DID
shadowmnvol3 (6:11:46 PM): i did??
OatmealMonster12 (6:11:51 PM): noob
OatmealMonster12 (6:11:56 PM): this is a trap
shadowmnvol3 (6:12:10 PM): calm down sir
shadowmnvol3 (6:12:18 PM): u cant get mad at me cause u watch hentai
OatmealMonster12 (6:12:30 PM): no more mindgames plz
shadowmnvol3 (6:12:56 PM): so u admit it
OatmealMonster12 (6:13:05 PM): shrugg